Brickdoctor

Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka — Redemption (Alliance Headquarters)

How's everyone doing so far? Input, ideas, questions??? I want to make sure all our troops are going strong, yet still remain back and let you all work your own way. Need anything, just let us know.

"Everything's fine, Commander. Evacuation of Cloud City is still in progress. Hope that I'll complete my mission in time."

Not good, not good at all. Work has vaporated my time, so only a week left, and not much ideas at the moment to make something Bespin-ish.

Bleh! :-(

Why aren't there more then 24h in a day?

Not good, not good at all. Work has vaporated my time, so only a week left, and not much ideas at the moment to make something Bespin-ish.

Bleh! :-(

Why aren't there more then 24h in a day?

Still enough time for a vignette or something small. Even the smallest entry is one step to free the galaxy. And I'm sure you'll have a good idea just in time.

OOC: Sorry to hear Covi, I was looking forward to seeing your entry. Hope you find both inspiration and time to build something!

Thanks for your kind words.

I hope I can find some time tomorrow and/or friday to put something together.

How do people get the little tag showing their stats at the bottom of their posts?Also, I'm working on my new free build,

EDIT:never mind I figured it out

Edited by Bkrosell

I will have my build up by the end of the day (somewhere in the world). Anyone else have entries coming yet today?

I will have my build up by the end of the day (somewhere in the world). Anyone else have entries coming yet today?

Aye. But I'll have to edit the pictures after work, so I will open my entry thread last minute.

But have a look at the first pic:

cc1.jpg

How's everyone doing so far? Input, ideas, questions??? I want to make sure all our troops are going strong, yet still remain back and let you all work your own way. Need anything, just let us know.

I'm working on a free build at the moment and it has a real nice design to it, I am wondering if my profile pic will be changed, I asked for it to be changed last night to the one on my tag, must take awhile,

I'm working on a free build at the moment and it has a real nice design to it, I am wondering if my profile pic will be changed, I asked for it to be changed last night to the one on my tag, must take awhile,

Profile pics and such are updated by staff when they get a chance in their free time. It is unreasonable to expect things to always happen within a day, especially on weekends. Patience...

Profile pics and such are updated by staff when they get a chance in their free time. It is unreasonable to expect things to always happen within a day, especially on weekends. Patience...

That makes sense, the staff have lives to, duh..... :facepalm:

So we hit the deadline and all activity ceases? I hope you've got more energy in your power cells because it's gonna take a lot more than One victory at Cloud City to defeat the Empire!

So we hit the deadline and all activity ceases? I hope you've got more energy in your power cells because it's gonna take a lot more than One victory at Cloud City to defeat the Empire!

Just recharging the batteries... and the wallets.

Does that mean we won?

What website should I go to to order Legos?

EDIT: Where is everyone, off building?

Edited by Bkrosell

"Well done everyone! But no time to savour the victory as we need to prepare for the next encounter! No one knows where the Empire will strike us next time..."