Brickdoctor

Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka — Redemption (Alliance Headquarters)

Just post your sigfig for either the Rebels or the losers Imperials and have fun building!

All Hail the Dark Galactic Cartographer Lord of the Sith! :laugh:

Looking forward to the next episode ... :thumbup:

Hello, I just joined SoNE, and i'm trying to make sure I understand all the rules before the next big contest. Some comments above on this page it is mentioned that if you are under 20 points you can only enter two entries in the episode contests. I can't seem to find this in the rules, could someone post a link to the part of the rules with this info or give me a quick briefer about how many entries you can build at each point level? Thanks in advance.

Yes! Join the BEST side! :vader: :vader: :vader: Oh no, Rebel security has seen me! Bye! Edited by Lord Tyrus

*static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static*

CODED MESSAGE Maybe we are posting and you just don't realize it END CODED MESSAGE

*static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static**static*

'Send a tech team to decode the message!' *DECODES MESSAGE: Message reads: Anyone who is with the Rebels has chosen the wrong side as the Rebels are losers!

CODED MESSAGE Maybe we are posting and you just don't realize it END CODED MESSAGE

You son of a b*tch :grin:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is actually quite a good way of hiding texts! Nice find! This is quite OP!

"

Transmission to all Alliance builders:

"Please get aquainted with the PM conversation post"

.. end of transmission

I have updated the Player Index. Will you please go through the index and ensure that you are there and that your picture is what you want it to be? If anything needs to change let me know.

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened. - Kenobi

Never fear! The disapperance of the previous topics regarding SoNE will be understood soon!

Okay, seriously? I should not be the only player posting here. Where are you rebels?

In other news, we now have our own sub-forum! Please post all SoNE related content in this sub-forum including contest entries and freebuilds.

Okay, seriously? I should not be the only player posting here. Where are you rebels?

In other news, we now have our own sub-forum! Please post all SoNE related content in this sub-forum including contest entries and freebuilds.

They have abandoned you to join the true side of the force. You must realize... You are DOOMED!!!

MKJoshA, do you think you could use this: https://www.flickr.c...eposted-public/ for my character's photo in the index? :wink:

Done!

I would like to join the rebellion!

Welcome aboard! You've been added to the index. One thing you should note is that your SoNE player name needs to match your EB username. So you should update your signature to say "Lego Fett" instead of Hanus Kraal.

+++INCOMMING ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION+++

---channel 1337---security level DELTA---

19713134886_0cc4e3390d.jpg

***static***

"Th.. .s Rebel Pilot Zaael"

***static***

"My cover has b... ....mpromised... . I'm being hunted by th. ..perials. They a.. .n my tail."

***static***

"Try... .. get to rendezv... .oint X^#45."

***static***

"THERE HE IS..."

"I ne.. .. go. Za... ou...

***gunfire***

+++END OF TRANSMISSION+++