Sign in to follow this  
-DoNe-

Willys Jeep [MOC]

I know, I know, the presentation is as always horrendous, but it is the best I can do for now (and for those who regularly check my stream knows that I usually change the photo a couple of times).

But enough with that, this is my new designed willys jeep, now the back is heavily inspired by PA´s, otherwise I think it is pretty unique (as unique a willy gets these days).

9369363929_87525e1a3c_c.jpg

9367431696_e44bc82468_c.jpg

This looks great - I like your solution for the distinctive lights-and-grille combination. Great job with this.

That's really great, but I think it looks a bit small, especially in the front.

Edited by ManInATopHat

This looks great - I like your solution for the distinctive lights-and-grille combination. Great job with this.

Thank you!

That's really great, but I think it looks a bit small, especially in the front.

5-wide and 10-11 studs long is most likely the biggest size I would ever advice anyone to build a jeep (any road car really) in. If one compare it to a 7-train it looks really dull to have 6-wide jeep. But that is just opinion and thanks for checking in :-)

Nice work on the front grill. Its simple but it has a classic look to it.

Thanks!

Nice minifig scale Jeep. :thumbup: Can you please tell me the BL ID for that double clip piece?

Nice minifig scale Jeep. :thumbup: Can you please tell me the BL ID for that double clip piece?

I believe the double clip piece on the trailer wheel arches is a BrickArms part.

I believe the double clip piece on the trailer wheel arches is a BrickArms part.

Correct, Brickarms U-Clips all the way!!!

Very nice jeep! :thumbup:

Thank you!

Where did the 1 x 4 tile in trans-black come from? Bricklink doesn't indicate that the part exists in that color (none are listed in any sets, none are listed as being for sale and none are listed as having been sold)

Where did the 1 x 4 tile in trans-black come from? Bricklink doesn't indicate that the part exists in that color (none are listed in any sets, none are listed as being for sale and none are listed as having been sold)

It is one of the parts: 30413.jpg that where broken since long ago, and I just had to sand a milimeter or two to give it a smoth surface - parts recycling :classic::thumbup:

Nice jeep and I like the grill part of the front. It does seem a little too small for the minifigure scale wise.

Nice jeep and I like the grill part of the front. It does seem a little too small for the minifigure scale wise.

It´s a jeep, not a tank :-P