Fugazi

Congratulations JopieK, our new Train Regulator!

We haven't had any staff officially assigned to Train Tech since The Brickster rode off into the setting sun, but now JopieK has agreed to help us take care of this exciting forum!

Please join me in welcoming our new Train Regulator! :sweet:

Congrats 'JopieK'! I'm sure you'll do great as a regulator considering you got perfect TRAINing! :laugh:

I only really follow the Town, Train, Technic and General pages on Eurobricks, and I definitely felt the train pages were struggling a bit this year, not sure why by hopefully a new mod will bring some valuable additions to the forum, welcome

I have to agree that they seem a little lacking excitement on this forum, not really sure why? After all trains are so exciting and there are so many of them.

There are also plenty of MOCs being shown and they are great quality, but i don't know it somehow lacks the style and vigor of forums like History and Action themes. I think maybe part of the reason for this is that the other forums seem to thrive on a load of official set releases every so often, whereas trains, well, we just hardly get anything, one a year if we are lucky? Perhaps that is it?

Maybe we are just a bunch of old men who grumble into our cocoa every evening? Seems that I am the same, just cannot seem to get inspiration for any train builds right now. I have been scratching my head as to what to do as I feel the need for a new loco but cannot decide what I want.

Anyway, no good grumbling is it. Lets hope our new moderator can bring some excitement back to the forum!

Yeah, regulate me... :look:

Anyway, congrats for being a new staff member!

Well, I'm not sure I can help Hrw-Amen out of his train blues, but will definitely do my best on this :) Thanks for all your kind words guys and gals (uhm, we need more train gals I think).

Congratulations JopieK. To be honest I hadnt really noticed the disappearance of The Brickster until I read this, though I havent been spending as much time in this forum as others have also mentioned, but it has made me realise I could add a few things myself to help keep the interest alive so hope to post a topic soon with a few of my projects.

Congratulations JopieK. Thanks for stepping up to the moderation task.