Sign in to follow this  
TrumpetKing

Collectible Minifigures Mafia - Day Two: Smushed Bodies

I'd also like to say that I was contacted by Laurence last night. Funny how he said he had a strange feeling about dying, and he did. He said he felt comfortable with giving me his suspicions, and they were Paris, Abraham, and Carlisa. Also, I think her spirit actually being the Grandma's Visitor might hint at her night action if she had one (which it looks like she might have).

I can see why Paris was on Laurence's list, given that she was the one that Laurence raised yesterday, but I don't know where the other two came from. Would have been nice if he had given us a few reasons to follow up with today.

Also, I get the link between night action and "visitor", but I think there is a big leap of faith to saying "it looks like she might have". Did I miss the obvious?

Yeah, nobody can see my outfit in the darkness..y

I got no message from Lawrence. What suspiciouns did he have?

What I find interesting is that there is only one kill this night. So the blocker may have some very interesting information. I cant believe that there is only one killer out there. Thoughts?

But a vig and a Mafia Killer are pretty essential. And only one night kill means that the other one was prohibited. I think this is pretty important.

Care to elaborate on what the comment about your about outfit is about?

Why are you assuming that the vig was blocked? Assuming we have a vig, there's lots of scenarios that result in no vig kill: chose not to kill (most likely); was blocked; tried to kill someone who was protected; or also targeted Laurence (least likely?).

Day 2 has barely started and it looks like you're fishing for information about night actions already.

I hope you're planning to help us find the scum a little more than you did yesterday. That also goes for the other lurkers.

*falsetto* What time did the rest of you guys get the messages?

Vote for whoever you want to, not for who would make you look less scummy. While I don't 100% agree with you on the Melanie vote, I definitely see where you were coming from (her defense of Britt did not look good - if it weren't for her towntells, I'd be willing to suspect her as well).

But now it's coming out that you only didn't switch to Brittney because you didn't want to become a "scummy bandwagoner"?? :wacko: You're literally explaining the psychology of why scum don't switch. Are you scum???

I remember you not passing any judgement on her yesterday either. You wrote a song about how she was "flailing", but didn't actually say anything as to whether it was town flailing or scum flailing... :look:

Nah, I wasn't even close to convinced that you were scum when I called you out (I've learned through the years to not ignore my gut, no matter what anyone else says :blush: ), but your reactions and justifications have me thinking this might not be a bad tree at all. :thumbup:

It wasn't just on your vote, although I realize if it may have looked that way. I actually thought you were one of the ones who had said "Nah, Britt's town, losers. I'm voting for Melanie!", but after rereading just now, I see that you didn't actually make any judgement on Brittney, and your vote against Melanie was based entirely on her defense.

There's been something off about you this whole time, though. Almost like there was in a Mafia game where you played a marching band pizza delivering loverboy ( :wacko:). That's actually a lot of the reason why I accused you.

Yes, me and the other eleven people who voted for Brittney are all scum. :wacko: Expert analysis

The vote switching scenario is hypothetical, I never planned on changing my vote. I'm simply saying that IF I had changed my vote to follow you guys, you would have claimed I was bandwagoning and a scum. Since I voted for someone that I thought made a quick defense of another player, you are claiming that I voted to stay away from the bandwagon. So which is it?

If you don't like my songs, you write them.

I'm nothing like the pizza delivery boy.

You may not be scum, but I f*(&king guarantee there are some in there that aided that little bandwagon of yours whether you want to admit it or not.

You can metagame me all you want because I'm different than I was in my schooling, I don't simply have the time I did then to really go through every post and go after people. I was full of piss and vinegar and supercharged to kick some megablocks in my first game. It's busy time for me during the summer, my songwriting classes and voice lessons :tongue:

Also, I get the link between night action and "visitor", but I think there is a big leap of faith to saying "it looks like she might have". Did I miss the obvious?

I just don't think it makes much sense how a Vanilla Townie would worry about being killed in the night and actually end up dead. Yes, her saying she thought she could be killed could have pushed the scum to kill her even more if she accidentally contacted any, but it was already pretty far into the night. To me it sounded like she had a night action. I can't really think of any reason the scum would want her dead based off her posts in the Day 1 thread.

Ugh. Brittney... :facepalm:

Laurence is a weird choice for a kill, though. He posted maybe... once? :wacko: I actually thought someone more vocal like me or Melanie would get the axe...

Most of the time strong players don't get killed is 'cause they're scum. :wink::tongue:

Anyway, for being so vocal you haven't actually said a lot, dahling. Who are your top suspicions right now? We've had a day and a night to go on, so how 'bout you start with the analyzing you we're preaching yesterday?

Anyway, add me to the 'contacted by Laurence' crowd. He did actually elaborate on his suspicion of Paris to me. He told me that he was acting a lot like a certain dashing, snake-oil salesman did in a town named for some sort of precious metal. Gold Town? And to be careful with the bloke.

I just don't think it makes much sense how a Vanilla Townie would worry about being killed in the night and actually end up dead. Yes, her saying she thought she could be killed could have pushed the scum to kill her even more if she accidentally contacted any, but it was already pretty far into the night. To me it sounded like she had a night action. I can't really think of any reason the scum would want her dead based off her posts in the Day 1 thread.

Thanks. That makes sense. I think the stupid bumble bee suit is making me dumber by the minute.

As others have said, I think she was probably metakilled.

The vote switching scenario is hypothetical, I never planned on changing my vote. I'm simply saying that IF I had changed my vote to follow you guys, you would have claimed I was bandwagoning and a scum. Since I voted for someone that I thought made a quick defense of another player, you are claiming that I voted to stay away from the bandwagon. So which is it?

*falsetto* Nah, your vote was before the wagon. Only reason that I'm saying you might have stayed away from the bandwagon now was because you explicitly said that it would have looked scummy. Or have you been dealing in hypothetical scenarios this whole time??

Wait, nevermind, were you saying "It doesn't matter what I did with my vote, you would have called me out no matter what I did"? :wacko:

You may not be scum, but I f*(&king guarantee there are some in there that aided that little bandwagon of yours whether you want to admit it or not.

Yes, in a bandwagon of 12 people, there are definitely a few scum in there. *cough*Rocky*cough*Abraham*couch*

You can metagame me all you want because I'm different than I was in my schooling, I don't simply have the time I did then to really go through every post and go after people. I was full of piss and vinegar and supercharged to kick some megablocks in my first game. It's busy time for me during the summer, my songwriting classes and voice lessons :tongue:

Yeah, I can understand this. If you're actually town, don't worry about it. If not, please, continue to scumtell. :laugh:

Most of the time strong players don't get killed is 'cause they're scum. :wink::tongue:

:devil_laugh:

Anyway, for being so vocal you haven't actually said a lot, dahling. Who are your top suspicions right now? We've had a day and a night to go on, so how 'bout you start with the analyzing you we're preaching yesterday?

Maybe you could try actually reading. :laugh:

To sum it up for you: Alicia, Rocky, Abraham, and Amanda are my suspicions, in that order. Might move Alicia down a bit - my main reason for suspecting her was her saying "I didn't wanna look scummy!!!" which she... apparently didn't say now... :wacko:

I realize I haven't commented much on the Rocky case (been busy conquesting against Alicia :laugh: ), but like I said in my first post, he's a definite option too. :thumbup: I was unhappy with his original response to the Britt case yesterday, and then his switch was weird (I thought it was scum giving up and bussing then), but Ronald sums it up best - consistent inconsistency.

Anyway, add me to the 'contacted by Laurence' crowd. He did actually elaborate on his suspicion of Paris to me. He told me that he was acting a lot like a certain dashing, snake-oil salesman did in a town named for some sort of precious metal. Gold Town? And to be careful with the bloke.

What the megabluck?? :wacko: That guy posted like twice a game Day. I post more like ten times that. :laugh: My posts have more substance, and different substance as well. I'm not sure how Laurence compares me to him??

*falsetto* Nah, your vote was before the wagon. Only reason that I'm saying you might have stayed away from the bandwagon now was because you explicitly said that it would have looked scummy. Or have you been dealing in hypothetical scenarios this whole time??

Wait, nevermind, were you saying "It doesn't matter what I did with my vote, you would have called me out no matter what I did"? :wacko:

Yes, in a bandwagon of 12 people, there are definitely a few scum in there. *cough*Rocky*cough*Abraham*couch*

Yeah, I can understand this. If you're actually town, don't worry about it. If not, please, continue to scumtell. :laugh:

:devil_laugh:

Maybe you could try actually reading. :laugh:

To sum it up for you: Alicia, Rocky, Abraham, and Amanda are my suspicions, in that order. Might move Alicia down a bit - my main reason for suspecting her was her saying "I didn't wanna look scummy!!!" which she... apparently didn't say now... :wacko:

I realize I haven't commented much on the Rocky case (been busy conquesting against Alicia :laugh: ), but like I said in my first post, he's a definite option too. :thumbup: I was unhappy with his original response to the Britt case yesterday, and then his switch was weird (I thought it was scum giving up and bussing then), but Ronald sums it up best - consistent inconsistency.

What the megabluck?? :wacko: That guy posted like twice a game Day. I post more like ten times that. :laugh: My posts have more substance, and different substance as well. I'm not sure how Laurence compares me to him??

He said you're trying to attract attention because you're the Godfather, then goes on to compare you to me. I was going for an under-the-radar strategy during SC, though, so I'm not really sure where he's coming from. The point about being careful with you is good, though. You're devious. :tongue:

He said you're trying to attract attention because you're the Godfather, then goes on to compare you to me. I was going for an under-the-radar strategy during SC, though, so I'm not really sure where he's coming from. The point about being careful with you is good, though. You're devious. :tongue:

*falsetto* Ah, I see, dahling. Well, I hate to disappoint you and Laurence, but I'm not a Godfather. Hell, I'm not even scum (I have to admit, this disappointed me a lot. :cry_sad: ) this time.

But yes, by all means, be careful. :thumbup: As much as I'd like people to stop being so paranoid and let me lynch scum for them, it certainly does not reflect well on anyone if they immediately trust me just because I'm loud and out there. I definitely encourage scrutiny.

I was also contacted by Laurence about him being suspicious of Paris, Abraham and Carlisa.

It's not that I was concerned with looking scummy, IT IS SCUMMY!! If I change my vote to match up with you guys, I am a bandwagoner. If I stay with my vote with Melanie, I'm going against the grain and staying middle of the road. You can't have it both ways. You're barking up the wrong tree here, believe me. Calling out my vote just because it is different than yours is stupid. I explained my vote, there is nothing more to it. Besides, you're the one that voted out a Townie, why aren't we questioning you, Paris?

That last sentence there had an uncanny resemblance to Paris' defence when attempting to seek clarification. Asking someone to look at someone else when you are under suspicion doesn't sit very well with me.

And even though it is Day 2, there are still issues in Day 1 that I need to address...

*falsetto* So active people are naturally scum? The fact that I'm trying to help town means I'm trying to eat your brains???

Of course I'm asking you to stop. How would you like it if you were trying to be active and encourage people in town to actually think with their brains and then along comes some random guy (who, I remind you, has done literally nothing but tell bad stories and try to get me lynched) with a vendetta against you? You're literally picking at my words and turning everything against me when I'm one of the towniest townies here.

Calling me out for my roleplaying. That's something for me to think about. :sarcasm:

And I can understand why Laurance was killed last night, a strong player and a potential town leader makes him a good scum target.

But what is interesting about Paris, she is undoubtedly a stronger player than Laurance, and even more active than him, even self proclaimed to be the towniest town here. And yet still alive. That's something to think about.

If I compare Paris to a certain telemarketer in another barren land, she is far from being the towniest town (by comparison).

You'd have a lot more luck trying to randomly incriminate someone else.

Again, asking me to target someone else when I am trying to clear things up with you is clearly suspicious.

At first I thought you might be scum trying to undermine me because you saw my attempts at actually being helpful as threatening. Now I'm thinking it's more along the lines of you just trying to piss me off. megabluck off.

And no, my getting pissed at you is not a scumtell, it's a tell of someone who has had it up to here with your stupidity. Learn the difference.

Maybe you should learn the difference between talking to the player and to the character.

Calling me out for my roleplaying. That's something for me to think about. :sarcasm:

Correction: Calling you out for doing nothing but roleplaying. :wink: Roleplaying's awesome. Doing nothing and just roleplaying isn't.

But what is interesting about Paris, she is undoubtedly a stronger player than Laurance, and even more active than him, even self proclaimed to be the towniest town here. And yet still alive. That's something to think about.

As I said earlier, it's quite likely that Laurence died because he accused me and they wanted to get me lynched today, or at least cast suspicion on me. The latter part seems to be working...

Plus, keep in mind, unless God didn't give town one (which is unlikely), the scum would be trying to avoid the protector. Generally, they try to kill their second choice, since the protector usually protects the first one. Who knows, maybe they were too scared to target me last night. :shrug_oh_well: If so, you better be scared, little scummos. :wink:

Again, asking me to target someone else when I am trying to clear things up with you is clearly suspicious.

This is a pitfall of an accusation. If you're gunning for someone, and you have complete tunnel vision on them, they're going to wonder what's up and tell you to stop. "Clearing things up" is different from "trying to get someone lynched without a second thought".

Maybe you should learn the difference between talking to the player and to the character.

I apologize if I offended you. I was feeling quite unwell that day, and your "kill Paris no brakes" attitude thoroughly pissed me off. In fact, it's doing the same thing to my already bad mood right now, but I'll contain myself this time. :classic:

I wasn't contacted by Lawrence. Now I feel left out. :sad:

Unfortunate that Brittney came up town, but at least we tried, which is a hell of a lot more than she could say if she were still around today. I assume Lawrence was metakilled, too, but it's interesting because he didn't exhibit behavior all that different from a similar person in this western movie I saw this one time - when the character was scum. I'd wager it was a vig kill if I didn't know any better.

Can't say much suspicions-wise thus far. Abraham and Rocky have both been acting exactly how I would expect them to given their past. Alicia's being rather aggressive in her defense, I've observed, but other than that, I'll have to look back and watch carefully for anything fishy that might be said, for now.

Pours some kibbles and bits into a bowl in front of Danyelle.

I actually got the same message twice, about 10 minutes apart. The first was a few minutes before you others (1:31 am) and the last after (1:42). So I guess Lawrence was sending messages and forgot who all he sent to :) He said he felt like he'd die overnight based on past games. The only details given to me about the 3 suspects was that we should please be careful with Paris.

Yes, me and the other eleven people who voted for Brittney are all scum. :wacko: Expert analysis

Well, I bet there's at least 3 or 4 scum in there, so... yep, all who voted for Brittney should expect scrutiny.

Yeah, the only reason I can think of that he got night killed was metagaming, and that's also the only reason I can think of that he'd foretell his death. Strong player that the scum knew was town, but also knew that he'd been quiet on day 1 so unlikely to be protected or watched or anything else.

Got a little song for you all, I hope you enjoy it. I think you will find it fascinating.

:angel_sing:" A little birdie in the sky

told me something, 'most made me cry

Paris is not who we think

A Monster that really stinks.

Luckily for the town

We have a cop

that hasn't let us down."

For those of you that can't read between the lines, it appears that the Town Cop has investigated Paris last night and she came up "Monster". Luckily for the town, they have trusted wisely.

For those of you that can't read between the lines, it appears that the Town Cop has investigated Paris last night and she came up "Monster". Luckily for the town, they have trusted wisely.

Why would the cop trust you all of a sudden? Especially when you've done nothing to help town and have scumtold copiously today?

If there's actually a cop with a scum result on me, and they actually claimed to you, then what the megabluck is going on? Insane cop? Paranoid cop? Framer?? :wacko:

Got a little song for you all, I hope you enjoy it. I think you will find it fascinating.

Luckily for the town

We have a cop

Considering it's all legit, this is great news! Well, we mine as well test the result. It is a little odd how the Cop decided to contact you, but I'm willing to test this all out.

Considering it's all legit, this is great news! Well, we mine as well test the result. It is a little odd how the Cop decided to contact you, but I'm willing to test this all out.

I'm generally in favor of "test the result", but I'm afraid I'm not expendable enough for that to work.

Pretty obvious why they would trust me. They check up on Paris. Day 2 she's all up in my skirt, so they naturally assume I am town. Which, as I said, they did correctly.

I'm generally in favor of "test the result", but I'm afraid I'm not expendable enough for that to work.

And why's that? A Framer like you said is possible, but I find a Paranoid or Insane Cop really unlikely. The chances of these results being real are very high.

I've been framed, 100%. Ronald's right, Trumpet wouldn't add a megablocking skewed sanity cop.

And why's that? A Framer like you said is possible, but I find a Paranoid or Insane Cop really unlikely. The chances of these results being real are very high.

Don't make me say it. You know what I'm saying.

I'm for testing the claim. Why are you any less expendable than any other player, Paris?

Awesome. :thumbup: That makes today's lynch an easy one.

Ugh, whatever. I'm not making the same mistake I made in Yakuza. I have a role, and I've made it clear, and I'm being lynched, so I need to claim it before it's too late.

I'm the tracker. I tried to track LegoDad last night, but was blocked. Scum blocked and framed me in the same night. :facepalm:

I realize this isn't going to change anything, and I'm still going to die. Nobody cares about trackers. Just thought you should know.

I've been talking with Paris since the start of this game, and I will share everything he has told me. Whatever (s)he flips, it will be crucial knowledge for our further investigations. Also I've made several seperate-ish analysies that I'll share as well. At the moment, I'm going to sleep I spent the past few hours chatting with Paris behind closed doors. :wink: :wink: :wink: Make no mistake, I will vote for Paris, but I do feel kind of sad to see her go.

#feels

Ugh, whatever. I'm not making the same mistake I made in Yakuza.

No, you're making the same mistake I made in the Pearl. :tongue:

I have a hard time believing you'd be so outright townie in public when you're a PR anyway.

Luckily for the town

We have a cop

Yeah for town!

I've been framed, 100%. Ronald's right, Trumpet wouldn't add a megablocking skewed sanity cop.

Don't make me say it. You know what I'm saying.

Convenient to claim but highly unlikely.

This is what Trumpet asked us when we signed up:

5. Will you be ready to experience whatever horror the simplicity of my first hosting experience brings?

And we started with just 20 players. My bet is that we just have basic roles only - no framers, no paranoid cops, no insane cops.

Claim all you want Paris, but I know where my vote will be going later today.