Sign in to follow this  
TrumpetKing

Collectible Minifigures Mafia - Day Two: Smushed Bodies

Players only, please!

8737705800_4fa3e75325.jpg

9388481961_3440680079_z.jpg

CRASH!! Something is dropped, and a flash of lightning reveals it to be a dropped glass, filled with ice cream.

9391254596_aa9c4f747f_z.jpg

Another flash of lightning reveals that Laurence Adams (Purpearljellyblob) is running outside, fearful of death.

9388481179_f2316ea59b_z.jpg

"This will be great!" The Gangster laughs, as he holds his gun up to the rickety, loose, billboard-support.

BANG!!

9388483629_1c3b71e78f_z.jpg

Laurence didn't see the billboard coming, and as he is smushed, his true spirit is revealed to be the Grandma Visitor.

9391253494_128df5e982_z.jpg

As morning approaches, Mercutio consults the other guests.

"As you guys know, Laurence and Brittney are dead. Seeing how Laurence wasn't a Monster, it's safe to assume that he was a loyal member of the Council"

9388480759_3eb333c604_z.jpg

"Oh, there's Brittney's body too.Yup, she was also Council. It is very important that you do better today."

The Players (18)

9304744180_fe37d536e4_o.png Mercutio Robertson, Host, played by TrumpetKing- NPC

9301968317_cb7522f64f_o.png Fluffy, Host, Played by Hinckley- NPC

9304761000_edebf4b4b1_o.png Ronald Montague, Farmboy, Played by DarthPotato

9304760094_3d2894e53a_o.png Balthasar Jameson, Storytime Reader, Played by Kristel

9304758936_b41210412a_t.jpg Juliet Williamson, Friendly Dwarf, Played by CallMePie

9304758122_38213fffe7_o.png Amanda Lazaro, Quriky Girl, Played by PsyKater

9301973941_b0549158d8_o.png Danyelle DeFalco, Skin-diseased, Played by Adam

9301973485_d52bc6d2e0_o.png Janice Capulet, Tough Girl, Played by Kadabra

9301972479_68bc85fe3e_o.png Benvolio Roni, Homeless, Played by Mencot

9301970853_e6352578d7_o.png Margret Pines, Twins with Alicia, Played by Capt. Redblade

9304750628_412daf4458_o.png Alicia Pines, Twins with Margret, Played by LegoDad

9304750136_b65cd8fd52_o.png Paris Shawty, Drag Queen, Played by Tamamono

9304749676_f72d343a4b_o.pngTybalt Pearson, Burly Man, Played by Waterbrick Down

9301967551_b574e19278_o.png Melanie Detruccio, Musician, Played by mostlytechnic

9304747526_466bc874b4_o.png Rosie Fettucini, Obsessed with her hair, Played by Peanuts

9304746822_dae7f47ce5_o.png Carlisa Masinelli, The "Hip" Mom, Played by Endgame

9301965667_95f7000af9_o.png Romeo Barnaby, Adventurer, Played by Esurient

9301965019_39087a2207_o.png Eric Escalus, Handsome Punk, Played by Dannylonglegs

9301964435_e62e871a82_o.png Abraham Petruzzi, Hippie, Played by Fred Daniel Yam

9301736861_d76cb9d03c_o.png Rocky Sniffles, Redneck, Played by Captain Nemo

The Dead (2):

9392499973_7bf2739bf3_t.jpg Brittney Alfredo, Preppy Mom, Played by Piratedave84 - Lynched/Fell off of the balcony Day One - Council

9392498857_bc8c72ba22_o.jpg Laurence Adams, City Boy, Played by Purpearljellyblob - Squished Night One - Council

Reserves

LegoDad

Jamesn

Zakura

The Rules

1. Each player will be given an alignment to play as. Each player will be aligned with either The Council or The Monsters.No Third-Party alignments will be in this game. At all. To win, the Council must eliminate all of the Villains, and the Villains must outnumber the Council.

2. Each day you may vote to lynch a player. The player who receives votes from a majorityof the remaining players will be lynched. Voting must be done in the following format.Vote: Character Name (Player). No other format will be accepted. Unvoting may be done similarly, under the same format and criteria as voting.

3. A day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote for the first 24 hours of the Day thread. After 72 hours, it is now night. When the 72 hours of the day are over, please send your night action, if any, to Hinckley and I using the Role PM we sent you. The night phase will last a maximum of 48 hours.

4. The alignment of the player lynched, and any that died during the night, will be revealed at the start of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM.This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Role Claiming should be done at your own risk. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. Any questions about your role or the game must be asked in your Role PM that you received.

11. In your Role PM, you have been given a Personality Quirk. I request that you try to speak in your personality quirk a minimum of three times per day, but I will not make it a requirement. Try to have fun with it though!

12. Violation of ANY of the above rules will result in a vote penalty (1 vote for every 4 players left) on the first offense, and removal from the game on the second offense.

Edited by TrumpetKing

Alright, first off, sorry for not voting yesterday. I thought I still had an hour but it turns out I didn't. If I could vote, it would have been for Rocky Sniffles. Why? For his ever changing opinion on Brittney, who's flipped Town.

Karen .0 Online

Analyzing, Analyzing, Analyzing:

Redneck Translation in Progress:

“Well there’s lots of talk so far, but not surprising for day one it’s mostly roleplaying and little concrete progress. Currently, I don’t have someone I feel is really scummy, mostly only people with scum like behavior such as Britt. However with her situation, I feel it’s more of a situation of a council person looking scummy, with other council people jumping on wagon declaring them scum without a thought. Chances are that’s what it is, since usually day one lynches a council person on the assumption they’re scum; unfortunate but it happens most of the time. Regardless, I think in all situations on day one, we should not jump to conclusions; the day is still young after all. I’m not ready to vote yet, but I’m starting to make a list in my head of those who seem a bit “off” to me."

End Translation.

Here, he says Brittney's probably Town, which at this point with Brittney coming up it actually makes me more suspicious of him. What was he doing, trying to look Town when Brittney came up Town? When I called him out for calling someone Town so early, he replied with this:

I think you've been sleeping too much boy! I ain't never called her town, and really me main point was just (As ye said) was that we should not jump to conclusions; I was only pointing out that from what I know so far, I cannot call her town nor scum; and I would liken to say I don't think that I am pointing out that she is scum or town, but more importantly just trying to make sure everyone is keeing a level head and not bandwaggoning on one suspicous statement.

The main point of this post was that he could not tell if Brittney was Town or scum, which contradicts what he said in his first post. And then there's finally this:

Well the moon is coming up and I’m running out of booze and patience. I ain’t be really confident in any of my scum tells so far, but there’s people who don’t sit with me right. I was more thinking that the situation with Britteny was just a town mess up, but my opinion on her changed as she done changed her reasons for her stupid mouth talks. There were problems with Melanie in the morn, but to me I think that was more of a town mess up with misunderstanding, so she’s not the townieness person to me, but I ain’t ready to noose er yet.

Here he admits that he thought Brittney was Town even though earlier he told me he didn't think she was.

I'd also like to say that I was contacted by Laurence last night. Funny how he said he had a strange feeling about dying, and he did. He said he felt comfortable with giving me his suspicions, and they were Paris, Abraham, and Carlisa. Also, I think her spirit actually being the Grandma's Visitor might hint at her night action if she had one (which it looks like she might have).

Ugh. Brittney... :facepalm:

Laurence is a weird choice for a kill, though. He posted maybe... once? :wacko: I actually thought someone more vocal like me or Melanie would get the axe last night... weird...

Here, he says Brittney's probably Town, which at this point with Brittney coming up it actually makes me more suspicious of him. What was he doing, trying to look Town when Brittney came up Town? When I called him out for calling someone Town so early, he replied with this:

This is an interesting point.. When I saw this I thought it was scum defending scum, but you could be right here...

With the contradictions too, that seems like a scum move. Rocky could be an option for today.

I'd also like to say that I was contacted by Laurence last night. Funny how he said he had a strange feeling about dying, and he did. He said he felt comfortable with giving me his suspicions, and they were Paris, Abraham, and Carlisa. Also, I think her spirit actually being the Grandma's Visitor might hint at her night action if she had one (which it looks like she might have).

Yeah, he made clear in-thread that he was suspicious of me. I actually thought he was scum. Not in an OMGUS way - I'm happy to see people analyzing things and trying to discern who can really be trusted. However, the way he accused me here made me feel uncomfortable. He accused me of being inconsistent while removing the entire section of my post that made clear that I was voting for Brittney for what looked like a calculated scum plan instead of a townie mistake. Since I was being loud and out there, I thought maybe Laurence was trying to undermine me, as he and his team thought my actions in-thread were dangerous.

Apparently, this wasn't the case. :sceptic: Not sure why a townie would intentionally ignore evidence, but oh well...

His other suspicions are interesting. I'm not sure how I feel about Carlisa, but I'm definitely suspicious of Abraham (Mr. Do nothing and then hop on the wagon). As to her having a night action, I'm going to be seriously pissed off if God shows our alter egos when we die. :hmpf_bad: That makes it even easier for scum to win; they can see who has the night actions and who doesn't. :facepalm:

I have a few other suspicions as well. These are Amanda (who did nothing at all - I remember her having trouble staying active as scum), Danyelle, (who roleplayed all day and then jumped on the wagon at the last minute), and Alicia (who stayed relatively middle road all day but voted for Melanie (an obvious townie, really), possibly to get "i told you so" points??). I have to admit, the Alicia read is partly gut, but I definitely want to see more from Amanda and Danyelle today. :sadnew:

Alright, first off, sorry for not voting yesterday. I thought I still had an hour but it turns out I didn't. If I could vote, it would have been for Rocky Sniffles. Why? For his ever changing opinion on Brittney, who's flipped Town.

The main point of this post was that he could not tell if Brittney was Town or scum, which contradicts what he said in his first post. And then there's finally this:

Here he admits that he thought Brittney was Town even though earlier he told me he didn't think she was.

My opinion of Brittany did change through the day, as did her actions which changed by opinion. I did at first think she was town, stuck up in a messed up town on town violance that happens now and then (As is now, as I am town), and as you Roland noted my opinion of her chaned to more 50/50 as she began to flake and make up reasons for her stange "no lynch" idea. Secondly, as for this quote you just said:

"Here he admits that he thought Brittney was Town even though earlier he told me he didn't think she was."

You clearly did not read what I said--I was speaking, in the quote you directly replied to here, that my opinion of her was changing, not that I think she is town. And your reference earlier to my saying I thought she was town was true at the time, until my opinion of her changed when she started getting weird with excuses.

My reason for changing my opinion on her happened when she began making up reasons for her "no lynch" idea, blaming it on being drunk. I felt this sudden change to be perhaps that her scum friends had told her to quite down, making her scum, or that someone else in private told her to shut it. Either way, I felt her sudden change on her position that she had upheld for the previous entire time strange, thus shifting her to the scummy side of my radar scale.

Her town turn up is unfortunate, but I felt that she was scummy and at the least hiding devious something from the town. So my bad I guess for voting for her, however remember there were others who voted for her too, with much less reasoning/posting. I only played a part in the lynch, and I did not put the noose directly on her neck--which if anything is possibly better then missing the vote because of lazyness.

---

On a related note, I too was contacted by our departed Laurence, earlier this night, with the same message as you Ronald were given. It stated he seemed to know he was going to be killed that night, saying to me that he thought it was because of his past games experiences, as well as saying to be weary of Paris, Abraham, and Carlisa (The same list you were given). Something to think about, since he contacted multiple people apparently, and seemed to know he was going to be killed--which I feel is more alarming then contacting multiple people.

--

Hopefully today we will hear more from those who didn't say anything/little yesterday, and why some people didn't vote at all (Two people I belive).

Karen .0 Online

Analyzing, Analyzing, Analyzing:

Does not Compute

Well.... quick comments here and then I'll be back later with more (for reals, not like that Benvolio dude).

I also got a message from Lawrence with the same list of suspects. I suspect that he might have been a metagame kill - in other fights with the scum he's been a solid player, so that's the only reason I see to take him out first like this.

And Rocky, the "no lynch" idea was originally mine, not Britt's.

I also got a message from Lawrence with the same list of suspects. I suspect that he might have been a metagame kill - in other fights with the scum he's been a solid player, so that's the only reason I see to take him out first like this.

*falsetto* I suppose this is true, dahling. I didn't follow a lot of the high school show after that dashing blonde boy was expelled, but I remember a nerdy boy similar to Laurence being a fairly good town leader.

Well.... quick comments here and then I'll be back later with more (for reals, not like that Benvolio dude).

And Rocky, the "no lynch" idea was originally mine, not Britt's.

I wonder how many messages Lawrence gave out? The metagame kill may account for him knowing ahead of time with enough time to send messages--but I don't see the reason he'd be mod killed in the first place? I don't think he did anything D1 that caused him to be killed in such a way.

On the Benviolio subject, I think he stated in the conformation thread that his drunkeness causes him to wander off and not be active (Or something like that)--though that doesn't make him 100% town or anything. Frainkly I'm suspicous of anyone who doesn't say a word or does not vote. There were a couple of people who said almost nothing yesterday, which doesn't help the town--so they better speak up!

And finally, :blush: . I must have mistaken your words for Brittany--at least on the subject of the no lynch. I suppose my vote should have gone to you then. Regardless, Brittany's actualy flip flop actions and excuses did get myself and others to vote for her. Note to self, layoff the beer and learn to read better.

It seems I was far from the only one whom Laurence contacted before his death. What gets me is the fact that he gave me no explanation for why he found those people suspicious. At least in Paris' case we can refer to the day thread, but I can't think of any instance where he called out either Carlisa or Abraham.

It's most likely that Laurence was metagamed, but I think we should keep an open mind and consider the possibility that one of his suspects might be scum. For my money, I'd nominate Paris Shawty, as she was the only one that Laurence really called out yesterday. Perhaps she worried that such a powerful player might be able to get too close to the truth if left unchecked? :sceptic:

Ugh. Brittney... :facepalm:

Laurence is a weird choice for a kill, though. He posted maybe... once? :wacko: I actually thought someone more vocal like me or Melanie would get the axe last night... weird...

This is an interesting point.. When I saw this I thought it was scum defending scum, but you could be right here...

With the contradictions too, that seems like a scum move. Rocky could be an option for today.

Yeah, he made clear in-thread that he was suspicious of me. I actually thought he was scum. Not in an OMGUS way - I'm happy to see people analyzing things and trying to discern who can really be trusted. However, the way he accused me here made me feel uncomfortable. He accused me of being inconsistent while removing the entire section of my post that made clear that I was voting for Brittney for what looked like a calculated scum plan instead of a townie mistake. Since I was being loud and out there, I thought maybe Laurence was trying to undermine me, as he and his team thought my actions in-thread were dangerous.

Apparently, this wasn't the case. :sceptic: Not sure why a townie would intentionally ignore evidence, but oh well...

His other suspicions are interesting. I'm not sure how I feel about Carlisa, but I'm definitely suspicious of Abraham (Mr. Do nothing and then hop on the wagon). As to her having a night action, I'm going to be seriously pissed off if God shows our alter egos when we die. :hmpf_bad: That makes it even easier for scum to win; they can see who has the night actions and who doesn't. :facepalm:

I have a few other suspicions as well. These are Amanda (who did nothing at all - I remember her having trouble staying active as scum), Danyelle, (who roleplayed all day and then jumped on the wagon at the last minute), and Alicia (who stayed relatively middle road all day but voted for Melanie (an obvious townie, really), possibly to get "i told you so" points??). I have to admit, the Alicia read is partly gut, but I definitely want to see more from Amanda and Danyelle today. :sadnew:

My vote for Melanie was in no way an "I told you so" vote. I voted for the person at the time that I felt needed to be voted for. I don't like quick defenses of other players, especially this early in the game when you have no idea who is good or bad. As I said in Day 1, I have let it go before, and it has always bit me in the butt. There was no reason to vote for Brittney, everybody else had already joined the bandwagon. Changing would have looked ultra-scummy, don't you think? We have a lot of fellow players that haven't said squat yet, I am a bit compelled to call them out a bit today. It's one thing to not say much on Day 1, there's not a ton going on, but you're also looking like a lurker that doesn't want to show your hand by doing this. Problem has always been that policy lynches like this almost always end up with a quiet townie getting lynched which is why I didn't go that route yesterday.

I would love to hear more out of Abraham, Benvolio, and Amanda today. Ohhh! Inspiration for a song!

:angel_sing: Silent lurkers........

You're not helping

Join in with Fluffy

and start to yelping

Silent lurkers..........

come out from the darkness

And help out the town whose

aid from you harkens.

Yeah, nobody can see my outfit in the darkness..y

I got no message from Lawrence. What suspiciouns did he have?

What I find interesting is that there is only one kill this night. So the blocker may have some very interesting information. I cant believe that there is only one killer out there. Thoughts?

What I find interesting is that there is only one kill this night. So the blocker may have some very interesting information. I cant believe that there is only one killer out there. Thoughts?

Lawrence didn't include an reasoning behind his three name list, so that makes it impossible to see his reason to point them out.

I don't think the one night kill is that weird, since there's no independents=no serial killers. We may not have a town vig; but its also early in the game so who knows.

:sceptic: That was a fiasco

On another note, why would Lawrence have said that me and Carlisa were on his list if he never called us out once?

Crap. I knew my horoscope meant bad things were gonna happen! :wall: I knew it! Horoscopes are real!

Although I am unsure why Purple suspected me, I'll be happy to address any concerns anyone may have. :classic: Though I am not nearly as sure about the other two on his list, unfortunately. It would seem purple got metagamed out of the picture.

Besides the list provided, I would agree that the lurkers are not helping the town at all. Speak up. please!

Lawrence didn't include an reasoning behind his three name list, so that makes it impossible to see his reason to point them out.

I don't think the one night kill is that weird, since there's no independents=no serial killers. We may not have a town vig; but its also early in the game so who knows.

But a vig and a Mafia Killer are pretty essential. And only one night kill means that the other one was prohibited. I think this is pretty important.

*falsetto* You know, since he was contacting everyone, that could be one of the reasons Laurence was killed. Did everyone receive the same suspicions from him? Maybe one (or both) of Carlisa or Abraham is scum, and he made the mistake of contacting one of their teammates?

I mean, think about it this way. You're a scummo, cruising right along, when suddenly along comes a message from Laurence. He strongly suspects one or two of your teammates, for no reason. Scared that people might listen to such a strong player, you talk to your team. As far as you know, you're the only one he talked to about those suspicions - you can still stop him from spreading them. You kill him, thinking you're keeping suspicion off of Abraham or Carlisa, but allowing it to remain on Paris.

Actually, the more I look at it, it really is likely that he accidentally contacted scum... This is why you reveal your suspicions in the thread, not via PM...

For my money, I'd nominate Paris Shawty, as she was the only one that Laurence really called out yesterday. Perhaps she worried that such a powerful player might be able to get too close to the truth if left unchecked? :sceptic:

For my money, I'd nominate me too. It's too bad I'm not scum; we'd both be losing our money. :laugh:

I realize my word holds no weight on this topic, but if I were scum, I wouldn't kill someone who accused me so outright. It would put me in the spotlight the next day (as we're seeing here), and that's the last thing scum wants. Plus, I answered Laurence's accusation well - much better than any scum could have. There would be no reason for me to kill him.

It's actually possible that they killed Laurence to partly cast suspicion on me. With all the uneasiness about me yesterday (Laurence's and Romeo's accusations, and even Rosie making clear that she didn't trust me), it'd be easy for scum to stir up enough suspicion about me to get me lynched today. However, I feel like scum might have killed Romeo instead, as he was the more vocal one. Still, his accusations were obviously ridiculous - maybe scum is really thinking two steps ahead here.

Either way, I get the distinct feeling that scum is really trying to mess with me this game... :hmpf_bad:

My vote for Melanie was in no way an "I told you so" vote. I voted for the person at the time that I felt needed to be voted for. I don't like quick defenses of other players, especially this early in the game when you have no idea who is good or bad. As I said in Day 1, I have let it go before, and it has always bit me in the butt. There was no reason to vote for Brittney, everybody else had already joined the bandwagon. Changing would have looked ultra-scummy, don't you think?

The line in bold is weirding me out. If you're town, why are you worried about looking "ultra-scummy"?? :sceptic:

We have a lot of fellow players that haven't said squat yet, I am a bit compelled to call them out a bit today. It's one thing to not say much on Day 1, there's not a ton going on, but you're also looking like a lurker that doesn't want to show your hand by doing this. Problem has always been that policy lynches like this almost always end up with a quiet townie getting lynched which is why I didn't go that route yesterday.

I do agree that lynching a lurker on the first day is dumb. The ones that keep lurking, however... Those are the ones you wanna nab. :thumbup:

What?? :wacko: Is this an outright scum claim, or is it roleplaying??

If you'd read, you'd see that he suspected me, Abraham, and Carlisa. :sceptic:

If there was a serial killer, this would be true. However, since there's not, not really.

But a vig and a Mafia Killer are pretty essential. And only one night kill means that the other one was prohibited. I think this is pretty important.

I think it's pretty obvious that the only kill we've seen so far has been the scum kill... unless the vigilante is a mafia goon... :wacko: I doubt that.

It's not at all uncommon for the vig to not kill on the first night. It's better than taking a shot in the dark and killing town.

What if the vig doesn't want to end up killing Town? Seems like a better strategy than killing anyone

and also, what NA might she be if she was the Grandma Visitor :sceptic:

There was no reason to vote for Brittney, everybody else had already joined the bandwagon. Changing would have looked ultra-scummy, don't you think?

Actually, the majority was reached less than three hours before the day would have ended.

Why so concerned with looking scummy?

The mafia killer is, sure. The vig is just a very common role, not a necessity. We were promised simplicity, after all.

*falsetto* You know, since he was contacting everyone, that could be one of the reasons Laurence was killed. Did everyone receive the same suspicions from him? Maybe one (or both) of Carlisa or Abraham is scum, and he made the mistake of contacting one of their teammates?

Oh, I also got one of these messages from Lawrence. I received it about 11 hours before the Day started, I don't know if the scum had already settled for a target by then, but it's at least not too unlikely.

What if the vig doesn't want to end up killing Town? Seems like a better strategy than killing anyone

and also, what NA might she be if she was the Grandma Visitor :sceptic:

Why would you believe Lawrence had a night action? I see no indication that she had one, or what it might have been, so I don't think discussing that will help us in any way.

It's not that I was concerned with looking scummy, IT IS SCUMMY!! If I change my vote to match up with you guys, I am a bandwagoner. If I stay with my vote with Melanie, I'm going against the grain and staying middle of the road. You can't have it both ways. You're barking up the wrong tree here, believe me. Calling out my vote just because it is different than yours is stupid. I explained my vote, there is nothing more to it. Besides, you're the one that voted out a Townie, why aren't we questioning you, Paris?

My opinion of Brittany did change through the day, as did her actions which changed by opinion. I did at first think she was town, stuck up in a messed up town on town violance that happens now and then (As is now, as I am town), and as you Roland noted my opinion of her chaned to more 50/50 as she began to flake and make up reasons for her stange "no lynch" idea. Secondly, as for this quote you just said:

No, your opinion of her changed to 50/50 right after I called you out for it. The only other post between you calling her Town and you saying she could be Town or scum was my post.

No, your opinion of her changed to 50/50 right after I called you out for it. The only other post between you calling her Town and you saying she could be Town or scum was my post.

Looking back at our replies yesterday, I see what you are getting at, and well I don't know what you have against me. The first comment on her alliegence, I stated that it (Her situation) could be just town vs town, and I stated that happens often early in games, and in fact that's happened to me many times. You take that comment and assume that because I thought it was that sort of situation, that I knew 100% she was town--which was not the case. I replied back, saying--no, I could not confirm she was either scum or town; bringing up the more important point (At the time) that I was talking about which was jumping to conclusions. You seem to be jumping to conclusions. I am town, and I, like many town made a mistake in voting out Britt, who was discovered upon death to be town--this happens almost all of the time in early game.

I'm not sure why you seem to be pointing me out as the sole lyncher; and can only susspect it's because of my abitably flip flop stance--which I see as a correct response to the changing events of day one. At times I'd hear one thing and think one thing, other times I'd hear another and it would change my opinion. You (And everyone I suppose) need to be open to changing your mind when new information arrives. Her excuse of drunkeness changed my mind, but it veered it to the wrong direction.

Why I am being besmirched by you continuously after having explained my vote (Unlike a great others thus far); is what pings my interest in you. After all, you seem to be working a great deal to mess me up, putting in far more effort than voting yesterday.

Looking back at our replies yesterday, I see what you are getting at, and well I don't know what you have against me. The first comment on her alliegence, I stated that it (Her situation) could be just town vs town, and I stated that happens often early in games, and in fact that's happened to me many times. You take that comment and assume that because I thought it was that sort of situation, that I knew 100% she was town--which was not the case. I replied back, saying--no, I could not confirm she was either scum or town; bringing up the more important point (At the time) that I was talking about which was jumping to conclusions. You seem to be jumping to conclusions. I am town, and I, like many town made a mistake in voting out Britt, who was discovered upon death to be town--this happens almost all of the time in early game.

I'm not sure why you seem to be pointing me out as the sole lyncher; and can only susspect it's because of my abitably flip flop stance--which I see as a correct response to the changing events of day one. At times I'd hear one thing and think one thing, other times I'd hear another and it would change my opinion. You (And everyone I suppose) need to be open to changing your mind when new information arrives. Her excuse of drunkeness changed my mind, but it veered it to the wrong direction.

Why I am being besmirched by you continuously after having explained my vote (Unlike a great others thus far); is what pings my interest in you. After all, you seem to be working a great deal to mess me up, putting in far more effort than voting yesterday.

Yesterday you said you thought that she was Town messing up before you changed your mind:

Well the moon is coming up and I’m running out of booze and patience. I ain’t be really confident in any of my scum tells so far, but there’s people who don’t sit with me right. I was more thinking that the situation with Britteny was just a town mess up, but my opinion on her changed as she done changed her reasons for her stupid mouth talks. There were problems with Melanie in the morn, but to me I think that was more of a town mess up with misunderstanding, so she’s not the townieness person to me, but I ain’t ready to noose er yet.

But now you're saying you were never sure of her being Town? And I never said you were the sole lyncher. I'm not blaming everything on you like you seem to be taking it, I'm suspicious of others too. Like Paris for example, I can definitely see where she's getting at with looking for people who could pull an "I told you so" the next day when they didn't vote out the Townie, but to me she seems to be pursuing that like she doesn't want the people who did vote Brittney to be scrutinized, and she's a part of that group. We do need to take into mind that it's extremely probable at least a couple scum voted for Brittney. Anyway, I think you're taking everything I'm saying a bit too far, Rocky.

Oh, I also got one of these messages from Lawrence. I received it about 11 hours before the Day started, I don't know if the scum had already settled for a target by then, but it's at least not too unlikely.

*falsetto* What time did the rest of you guys get the messages?

It's not that I was concerned with looking scummy, IT IS SCUMMY!! If I change my vote to match up with you guys, I am a bandwagoner. If I stay with my vote with Melanie, I'm going against the grain and staying middle of the road.

Vote for whoever you want to, not for who would make you look less scummy. While I don't 100% agree with you on the Melanie vote, I definitely see where you were coming from (her defense of Britt did not look good - if it weren't for her towntells, I'd be willing to suspect her as well).

But now it's coming out that you only didn't switch to Brittney because you didn't want to become a "scummy bandwagoner"?? :wacko: You're literally explaining the psychology of why scum don't switch. Are you scum???

I remember you not passing any judgement on her yesterday either. You wrote a song about how she was "flailing", but didn't actually say anything as to whether it was town flailing or scum flailing... :look:

You can't have it both ways. You're barking up the wrong tree here, believe me. Calling out my vote just because it is different than yours is stupid. I explained my vote, there is nothing more to it.

Nah, I wasn't even close to convinced that you were scum when I called you out (I've learned through the years to not ignore my gut, no matter what anyone else says :blush: ), but your reactions and justifications have me thinking this might not be a bad tree at all. :thumbup:

It wasn't just on your vote, although I realize if it may have looked that way. I actually thought you were one of the ones who had said "Nah, Britt's town, losers. I'm voting for Melanie!", but after rereading just now, I see that you didn't actually make any judgement on Brittney, and your vote against Melanie was based entirely on her defense.

There's been something off about you this whole time, though. Almost like there was in a Mafia game where you played a marching band pizza delivering loverboy ( :wacko:). That's actually a lot of the reason why I accused you.

Besides, you're the one that voted out a Townie, why aren't we questioning you, Paris?

Yes, me and the other eleven people who voted for Brittney are all scum. :wacko: Expert analysis

Yesterday you said you thought that she was Town messing up before you changed your mind:

But now you're saying you were never sure of her being Town? And I never said you were the sole lyncher. I'm not blaming everything on you like you seem to be taking it, I'm suspicious of others too. Like Paris for example, I can definitely see where she's getting at with looking for people who could pull an "I told you so" the next day when they didn't vote out the Townie, but to me she seems to be pursuing that like she doesn't want the people who did vote Brittney to be scrutinized, and she's a part of that group. We do need to take into mind that it's extremely probable at least a couple scum voted for Brittney. Anyway, I think you're taking everything I'm saying a bit too far, Rocky.

In the begining I was unsure of her, there were times I thought she was town and clearly at the end I thought she was scum. The quote you pointed out too shows my opinion change on her from town to scum (Following your bold section where I say) "but my opinion on her changed as she done changed her reasons for her stupid mouth talks"

Anyways, we may be taking it a bit far, I agree with that, but when death is on the line--nothing is too far! Changing subjects: My message from Lawrence came to me at 1:50 AM last night, so I assume like the other ones it was 11 hours or so before the day started (Me no good at international time zones etc.).