Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

Trading with Farmers (built by my little bro)

This was built by my 11 year old brother.

Kendrick and his companions have stopped to trade for some food and supplies at a farmhouse:

img_2544.jpg

img_2547.jpg

img_2548.jpg

img_2550.jpg

img_2554.jpg

img_2558.jpg

He would appreciate any C&C :classic:

That looks cool! I have said this before, but it is true: your little bro is a better builder then I am. Seriously, he makes cool MOCs, how did Kendric and Bazil ended? I didn't see more builds of them, and I like them :grin: .

The only thing that is not great is the problem that all looks way to ''clean'' for medieval times... especially talking for the outside... some more random greens maybe some foilage going up the house would give it alot better look.

Man, your brother is better than I am at this. It looks great, but as Alcarin said, it looks a little too clean.

That looks cool! I have said this before, but it is true: your little bro is a better builder then I am. Seriously, he makes cool MOCs, how did Kendric and Bazil ended? I didn't see more builds of them, and I like them :grin: .

Thanks, Kendrick is they guy with the cape, he and his friends are traders traveling the country with their wagon.

The only thing that is not great is the problem that all looks way to ''clean'' for medieval times... especially talking for the outside... some more random greens maybe some foilage going up the house would give it alot better look.

Thanks for the suggestions, my brother will keep them in mind :classic:

Man, your brother is better than I am at this. It looks great, but as Alcarin said, it looks a little too clean.

Well, I am just hoping Kendric is coming back, and his awesome goat. I hope they will have some exciting adventures. (Not too dangerous offcourse).

Well, I am just hoping Kendric is coming back, and his awesome goat. I hope they will have some exciting adventures. (Not too dangerous offcourse).

He's the guy with the cape in this build, all the builds by my brother are for the Kendrick series :wink: And they may have some more exciting adventures coming...

Your brother's builds just keep getting better and better. I think the road could use some additional colors, such as grass partially spreading into the road or maybe some rocks (1x1 studs) just to make it pop a bit more.

Your brother's builds just keep getting better and better. I think the road could use some additional colors, such as grass partially spreading into the road or maybe some rocks (1x1 studs) just to make it pop a bit more.

Thanks, and that's a good suggestion :classic:

Only comment: SK's little brother should join Avalonia.

:laugh: I think he may end up elsewhere, but we'll see :wink:

Another really nice build from your little brother :thumbup: :thumbup: And I agree with ZC: SK, we need you little brother in Avalonia :laugh:

Nice little scene. I hope that knife is not being used to force the farmers to trade against their will?

Thanks, and no the farmer is trading for the knife. That's why the blade is pointing towards the trader :wink:

Another really nice build from your little brother :thumbup: :thumbup: And I agree with ZC: SK, we need you little brother in Avalonia :laugh:

Thanks Wedge! But you guys already have the most members :tongue:

WOW. Your little brother has some sweet skills. I can't wait to see where he goes in the next few years!

These MOC's keep getting better and better! I like the field with the log bricks in SNOT, but I would suggest a darker color and more variation (as said, it looks too clean). In my opinion, there's too much tan in it now. Some more dark tan would be nice.

I wonder where this is going... I can't imagine the creations of your brother when he grows older.

WOW. Your little brother has some sweet skills. I can't wait to see where he goes in the next few years!

Thanks! He really enjoys Castle themes so I think we can expect more of those from him :classic:

These MOC's keep getting better and better! I like the field with the log bricks in SNOT, but I would suggest a darker color and more variation (as said, it looks too clean). In my opinion, there's too much tan in it now. Some more dark tan would be nice.

I wonder where this is going... I can't imagine the creations of your brother when he grows older.

Thank you for the comment and suggestions :classic:

Nice! Looks like little brother is learning from big brother... :wink:

Who else would he learn from :tongue: I recently encouraged him to check out builds by people other than myself for inspiration, so we'll see what that brings about :classic:

It's a great build, full of character.

Well done, far more ability than anything I could do at that age. I was happy if my colors were similar!

Well done, far more ability than anything I could do at that age. I was happy if my colors were similar!

Thanks, he has a bit of an advantage over most of us as he sees a lot of great AFOL builds :classic: