Sign in to follow this  
Minifig Lecturer

Castle MOC

That's a quite astounding MOC! Wow... It remembers me of The Entrance to the Caves a bit...

For a second I though it was on of Norro's MOC (the next moctale MOC perhaps) But then I saw the Japanese text and figured it couldn't be Norro! :-P

Mr Tiber

Ah yes... Hachi is easily one of my favorite builders. I advise everyone who hasn't already to look through his site... there's some amazing creations. *wub*

Wow, that is really beautiful. Damn pity Lego doesn't release anything like this. I am just going to check Hachi's site now.

BTW, is it just me, or does it give the impression that it would be bigger than it should be in REAL life?

Takeshi Itou (aka Hachi) (website, gallery) is probably the best fantasy castle builder out there. Bruce

It's moments like this I question if Bruce is omnipresent... X-D ;-) I really should have gotten here first...

God Bless,

Nathan

Very impressive, with a beautiful landscaping. *y*

It's moments like this I question if Bruce is omnipresent...

I know what you mean... he's like a ninja or something. :-P

I know what you mean... he's like a ninja or something. :-P

Given his chemistry connections I would guess he's more similar to some kind of super organism capable of spreading itself across the internet while still accessing the brilliant brain at the centre...

X-D X-D

God Bless,

Nathan

I've seen his MOCs before, they're absolutely amazing.

What I like most is that despite their size and complexity, and with the use of his back drops they have that invaluable Classic Castle "look & feel" :'-)

Nice set. the pics were too small and you couldn't make them bigger, but other than that it was very nice. The words just showed up as symbals for me. Too bad.

Nice set. the pics were too small and you couldn't make them bigger, but other than that it was very nice.

I know what you mean... I wish he didn't make resize his pictures so much, or maybe at least take more close up pictures...

That's probably one of the best castle MOC's I've seen( that Harry Potter one exo attack found is my favorite) Anyways, thats very detailed, I like how it's up on the hill, and you can't get in without the drawbridge. Just imagine if TLC made something like this. 8-

Mr. Hachi has some very nice MOCs. I can't say this is my favorite after I saw the two other MOCs posted by Bruce, but it still has a very nice charm about it. I agree that his pastel backgrounds lend a classic-feel-good feeling to Mr. Hachi's creations.

By the way, Bruce, I noticed a few similarities between the "South Inlet Fortress" and Jacobs last major MOC. Did he mention if that MOC was a source of inspiration for his desert fortress?

Exellent find! It's has nice landscaping, and everything a castle could have!

I can't tell if it is in white or light grey. Either way, its beautiful. It reminds me a bit of Neuschwanstein. And I'm particularly fond of the action in the valley. The depth of the valley is quite impressive.

Steve