Sign in to follow this  
TrumpetKing

Collectible Minifigures Mafia - Day One

Players only, please!

8737705800_4fa3e75325.jpg

9304384688_6a3275f7ea_z.jpg

It's early morning, and everyone seems ready for discussion. Fluffy has even taken the liberty to shave himself.

9301604015_7969843eb9_z.jpg

Brittney and Margret are questioning Carlisa on her hipness.

"Is that hair real?"

"You bet! Anything for the latest styles! I've dyed it 7 colors so I'm especially lucky!"

9304383912_5d0069d97e_z.jpg

Danyelle is being questioned about her skin.

"Of course I love it, and you should too. It's silky smooth and utterly perfect."

9301603223_f319502689_z.jpg

"Fluffy, did you just shower?"

"Arghhhshcjdhhhh"

"I thought so. It looks like the Council is well into discussion. Let's hope they find their monsters today."

9304383212_f0b3e5ef95_z.jpg

The pair walk downstairs, hoping that the group can get their shit together and find a monster.

The Players

9304744180_fe37d536e4_o.png Mercutio Robertson, Host, played by TrumpetKing- NPC

9301968317_cb7522f64f_o.png Fluffy, Host, Played by Hinckley- NPC

9304761000_edebf4b4b1_o.png Ronald Montague, Farmboy, Played by DarthPotato

9304760094_3d2894e53a_o.png Balthasar Jameson, Storytime Reader, Played by Kristel

9304758936_b41210412a_t.jpg Juliet Williamson, Friendly Dwarf, Played by CallMePie

9304758122_38213fffe7_o.png Amanda Lazaro, Quriky Girl, Played by PsyKater

9301974593_a7c46f72cf_o.png Laurence Adams, City Boy, Played by Purpearljellyblob

9301973941_b0549158d8_o.png Danyelle DeFalco, Skin-diseased, Played by Adam

9301973485_d52bc6d2e0_o.png Janice Capulet, Tough Girl, Played by Kadabra

9301972479_68bc85fe3e_o.png Benvolio Roni, Homeless, Played by Mencot

9301971901_414e133a30_o.png Brittney Alfredo, Preppy Mom, Played by Piratedave84

9301970853_e6352578d7_o.png Margret Pines, Twins with Alicia, Played by Capt. Redblade

9304750628_412daf4458_o.png Alicia Pines, Twins with Margret, Played by LegoDad

9304750136_b65cd8fd52_o.png Paris Shawty, Drag Queen, Played by Tamamono

9304749676_f72d343a4b_o.pngTybalt Pearson, Burly Man, Played by Waterbrick Down

9301967551_b574e19278_o.png Melanie Detruccio, Musician, Played by mostlytechnic

9304747526_466bc874b4_o.png Rosie Fettucini, Obsessed with her hair, Played by Peanuts

9304746822_dae7f47ce5_o.png Carlisa Masinelli, The "Hip" Mom, Played by Endgame

9301965667_95f7000af9_o.png Romeo Barnaby, Adventurer, Played by Esurient

9301965019_39087a2207_o.png Eric Escalus, Handsome Punk, Played by Dannylonglegs

9301964435_e62e871a82_o.png Abraham Petruzzi, Hippie, Played by Fred Daniel Yam

9301736861_d76cb9d03c_o.png Rocky Sniffles, Redneck, Played by Captain Nemo

Reserves

LegoDad

Jamesn

Zakura

The Rules

1. Each player will be given an alignment to play as. Each player will be aligned with either The Council or The Monsters.No Third-Party alignments will be in this game. At all. To win, the Council must eliminate all of the Villains, and the Villains must outnumber the Council.

2. Each day you may vote to lynch a player. The player who receives votes from a majorityof the remaining players will be lynched. Voting must be done in the following format.Vote: Character Name (Player). No other format will be accepted. Unvoting may be done similarly, under the same format and criteria as voting.

3. A day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote for the first 24 hours of the Day thread. After 72 hours, it is now night. When the 72 hours of the day are over, please send your night action, if any, to Hinckley and I using the Role PM we sent you. The night phase will last a maximum of 48 hours.

4. The alignment of the player lynched, and any that died during the night, will be revealed at the start of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM.This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Role Claiming should be done at your own risk. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. Any questions about your role or the game must be asked in your Role PM that you received.

11. In your Role PM, you have been given a Personality Quirk. I request that you try to speak in your personality quirk a minimum of three times per day, but I will not make it a requirement. Try to have fun with it though!

12. Violation of ANY of the above rules will result in a vote penalty (1 vote for every 4 players left) on the first offense, and removal from the game on the second offense.

*falsetto* Okay, let's get crackin', folks! :smug: Always remember Tip #56: "Get down to business! Defeat the Huns!"! Our best chance for a Council win is to slay a Monster today, so let's not waste time - let's start analyzing posts and behavior from the start! :sweet:

Uhh... can somebody please say something for me to analyze...? :blush:

*falsetto* Okay, let's get crackin', folks! :smug: Always remember Tip #56: "Get down to business! Defeat the Huns!"! Our best chance for a Council win is to slay a Monster today, so let's not waste time - let's start analyzing posts and behavior from the start! :sweet:

Okay, let's analyze! Henry, do you want to go first?

Alright, I'll start then. Well, first Mercutio said something, then Paris told us to analyze. No read yet, though I'm fairly sure Mercutio is an NPC. And my hair is to scientifically be considered perfect. Now you, Henry!

Hm, that was less than stellar, I must say. Okay, okay, I'll give you more time. But don't be so rude to Paris, analyzing posts is a good strategy. It's not her fault there are no posts yet.

Alright, I'll start then. Well, first Mercutio said something, then Paris told us to analyze. No read yet, though I'm fairly sure Mercutio is an NPC. And my hair is to scientifically be considered perfect. Now you, Henry!

*falsetto* Hmm, but he could also be the Serial Killer... :look: He does have a rather Bundy look to him...

This is like a real life game of Clue! I LOVE CLUE!!

Colonel mustard in the living room with the wrench! Did I win!? I love winning!!

Ok scum, you can confess now, I won, game over!

I've got to read a few books to the snotty-nosed kids downstairs this morning, but will be checking the conversations using my radar antennae between books.

My analysis so far: Not much to go on yet.

Guys, I just had my palm read on the way here. (I have him on speed dial - that's what all the cool kids do, right?) and he said that having the date be a square number makes you a whole lot more likely to contract athlete's foot. The only way to counteract it is to sacrifice the blood of an evildoer to a mountain goat. Soo... We have the evil doers - just gotta find em - anyone got the mountain goat?

That's right, boys and girls. Danyelle and her luscious, smooth, smexy sexy skin are in the house. :sadnew: You can look but you can't touch.

My analysis is that Fluffy's fur coat was covering a glorious, firm bod. :wub: Hey there, Mr. Tall, Furry, and Handsome. If you were a little paler you'd be perfect.

Well hello ladies...

Seems I'm so far the only man here talkin so fer, but I guess that don't matter not so much--we gots to wrestle us up some monsters! But I fear it dern gonna be as hard as herding cats, and I reckon that it may take some moons, but we can get her done! So let’s not get our britches in knots and work like a football team to finish this.

Initializing

Karen.0 Online.

Analyzing, Analyzing, Analyzing:

“Hello fellow Councilmen and women, I welcome you. There is danger here, and we must wrestle some Monsters. This will be a hard task, that may take many days and nights, but we will succeed. Please don’t get your pants in knots lets work like a well-organized soccer team and score a victory.”

Well hello ladies...

Seems I'm so far the only man here talkin so fer, but I guess that don't matter not so much--we gots to wrestle us up some monsters!

Don't let the cute bumblebee outfit fool you. You'll have to share these gorgeous honey girls with me.

I've got to read a few books to the snotty-nosed kids downstairs this morning, but will be checking the conversations using my radar antennae between books.

I love stories! Care to read us a book or two?

While we wait, let me start off with my personal story, The Adventures of Romeo Barnaby

Monday 12 June 1993. 0800Hrs. Just got off the flight from Lego City, and hopped onto my land rover. The Great Desert here we come! There's nothing much to see in the city, buildings, trees, ah boring. So looking forward to The Great Desert, so much sand and so warm! :wub: 10 miles from The Great Desert, I saw a rainbow! Rare phenomenon! So I drove all the way to the end of it and then guess what I found! Ho-Oh!! A Pokemon! Too bad I don't have any pokeballs in my possession. Capturing Ho-Oh would be great! Would love a pet of my own! :wub:

Ho-Oh!! A Pokemon! Too bad I don't have any pokeballs in my possession. Capturing Ho-Oh would be great! Would love a pet of my own! :wub:

*falsetto* What!? :wacko: Pokemon don't even exist, dahling. :hmpf:Tip #98: Don't talk about "nerdy" things!!

Hey All! #RPintrotime! :grin:

*falsetto* Hmm, but he could also be the Serial Killer... :look: He does have a rather Bundy look to him...

I was under the impression that we're only facing one menace here. :wink:

#Didyouevenreadtherules? :tongue:

I was under the impression that we're only facing one menace here. :wink:

#Didyouevenreadtherules? :tongue:

#thatsthejoke

#that'smygimmick, #gimmickthief :tongue:

I hear hash tags are bad for your zen. :look

Hey. I prefer punching to analysis, but I'd bet that I'm the best analyzer there is. Just give me something to analyze, other than Rosie's overdone hair. But while we wait, who wants to have a barbecue? I've for some sausages around here somewhere... :wub:

Hey. I prefer punching to analysis, but I'd bet that I'm the best analyzer there is. Just give me something to analyze, other than Rosie's overdone hair. But while we wait, who wants to have a barbecue? I've for some sausages around here somewhere... :wub:

Oh, I'd love me a nice sausage! :sweet: I like my sausages long, tender, juicy, and covered in barbecue sauce.

You yellowheads obsess over your hairstyles far too much. What use is a perfect quaff if you don't have the perfect skin to back it up? :wub_drool:

Fluffy!!! :wub: :wub:

Who's a good boy?? You are!

*Ahem* It looks like you're off to somewhat of a discussion. Keep at it!

Aaarrghhachcaafchaf!

Oh, stop it, you're making me blush! :blush: Though I must say, the red of my rosy cheeks against my snow white skin makes me even more ravishing... :wub:

Slips a leash around Danyelle's neck and starts grooming hair with a brush.

Okay doggy, let's find these monsters, just like our pal Scooby. :sweet:

*Yawns* *Rubs eyes*

Big brothers and sisters, let's find those monsters so I can continue studying :snicker:.

*I love Algebra. Algebra is fun!* :wub:

*Pops an omega-3 fish oil capsule into his mouth*

*Yuck* :sick: *Gags* *Reminds oneself* It's a jellybean, it's a jellybean, it's a jellybean.

Slips a leash around Danyelle's neck and starts grooming hair with a brush.

Okay doggy, let's find these monsters, just like our pal Scooby. :sweet:

*falsetto* Mmmph... kinky... :wub: