Sign in to follow this  
jamie75

Falcon Raffle, GAME ON!

Here are the official rules for the UCS Falcon Raffle.

If you have any questions about these rules, please ask them in this thread If you purchase a ticket for this drawing, you are agreeing to these rules.

1. Each ticket is $10 US payable by paypal only.

2. Please follow through with number if tickets said you would buy.

3. Each ticket gives you one chance to win. If you purchase 2 tickets, you double your chance to win, etc.

4. There will be 65 tickets sold.

5. The Falcon will be ordered by Eurobricks member Dunamis in March to ensure free shipping to USA.

6. A deadline for payment will be April 10th 9PM Eastern Time (USA). If you do not pay by the deadline, you forfeit your ticket(s). We will give someone else on the board the opportunity to buy a ticket.

*EDIT* I moved the deadline to the 10th! *EDIT*

7. You must pay via paypal to a Jamie75. I set up paypal account just for this contest. Payment can be sent to, falcon_raffle@yahoo.com, this way it keeps the money for the raffle and my money separate! I am still waiting for the account to be confirmed with my bank account info, but, I think it is safe to send when you want! I already sent money to it from other paypal account.

8. Once all the participants have paid, I will send the list to a trusted Eurobricks member, Mod, or Admin to put in a hat or bowl for the official drawing in Germany.

9. The official drawing will take place at the Eurobrick event in Germany April 27-29th. The specific date and time will be posted once the details are ironed out.

10. A Moderator or trusted Eurobricks member, Mod, or Admin who is not participating in the drawing will draw the winning ticket. If all members present are participating, then a 3rd party person not associated with the drawing will draw the ticket. This person will be determined at random by an attending Moderator or trusted Eurobricks member (just some random person walking by will suffice.) I am sure someone can video tape it if need be.

*EDIT* XWingYoda will take care of the drawing at the Eurobricks event in Germany! *EDIT*

11. Once the winning ticket is drawn, there are no do-overs, mulligan

Please put your Eurobricks ID in the title or body of your message. This way, I know how pays and don't need to guess!

* Xwingyoda ............ 1 *PAID*

* Copmike .............. 3 *PAID*

* Kikuichimonji ........ 1 *PAID*

* Ras74 ................ 2 *PAID*

* Mutley777............. 2 *PAID*

* Hobbes ............... 2 *PAID*

* Matthieu85 ........... 1 *PAID*

* captaintau ........... 4 *PAID*

* DGFD ................. 2 *PAID*

* RoscoPC .............. 2 *PAID*

* Jeff_in_NC ........... 2 *PAID*

* catch-22 ............. 1 *PAID*

* jipay ................ 1 *PAID*

* Imperial Dawg ........ 2 *PAID*

* mr.fledermaus ........ 3 *PAID*

* rexcal ............... 2 *PAID*

* blueandwhite ......... 1 *PAID*

* Holodoc .............. 3 *PAID*

* Commander Wolf ....... 1 *PAID*

* agrotic .............. 1 *PAID*

* Christian ............ 1 *PAID*

* Dude ................. 1 *PAID*

* saturncoupe1999 ...... 3 *PAID*

* Jamie75 .............. 2 *PAID*

* ImperialJohn ......... 1 *PAID*

* JSN .................. 1 *PAID*

* UltraPrime ........... 2 *PAID*

* jugaloodoo ........... 3 *PAID*

* Vader ................ 1 *PAID*

* kimt ................. 2 *PAID*

* ApophisV ............. 1 *PAID*

* Sam89 ................ 1 *PAID*

* Paolo ................ 2 *PAID*

* Joe Cool ............. 1 *PAID*

* Unknown Artist ....... 1 *PAID*

* PaulC ................ 1 *PAID*

* Gylman ............... 1 *PAID*

* Christian..............1 *PAID*

* theseasentinel.........2 *PAID*

* TOTAL * 65 paid for!!

ALL ARE SPOKEN FOR AND PAID FOR!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

Less approx $540 for cost of Falcon (including tax) = $70 remaining

Why not just have it shipped to someone in the US where tax isn't applied and save $40? The Falcon I had shipped to me in Maryland had a $40 tax added, but the ones shipped to NY don't. I plan on changing the shipping address on the first. Try to save as much as possible and all.

Why not just have it shipped to someone in the US where tax isn't applied and save $40? The Falcon I had shipped to me in Maryland had a $40 tax added, but the ones shipped to NY don't. I plan on changing the shipping address on the first. Try to save as much as possible and all.

This is up to Dunamis, he ordered it and will do what he sees fit.

I am running this part, he is handling that part of the contest!

Jamie

This is up to Dunamis, he ordered it and will do what he sees fit.

I am running this part, he is handling that part of the contest!

Jamie

Well then I'll wait for him to respond :-P It seems rather silly to waste $40 like that, especially if someone wins from Europe, where shipping will be...expensive

I just paid, but it'll take a few days until the money is transfered from my bank account to my paypal account. Same situation that Holodoc described...

:-)

I just paid, but it'll take a few days until the money is transfered from my bank account to my paypal account. Same situation that Holodoc described...

:-)

No problem guys, you have plenty of time!

Jamie

Excellent suggestion. I just sent you a PM to discuss.

And I just sent a reply ;-) For everyone else, here is the price comparison:

comparison.jpg

I mistakenly said NY was cheaper, but it was the other way around. No sales tax to MD.

*EDIT* XWingYoda will take care of the drawing at the Eurobricks event in Germany! *EDIT*

OK, I shall start to ask for bribes from now on: the biggest bribe=the Falcon :-P Seriously hell NO !! I won't take any its *yoda* 's fault and so on !! Everything will be done accordingly, no worries !!

With cell phones, we can film it, put it on Youtube and post it on EB :-D ;-) So that evryone has the pleasure and excitment t see the drawing of the winner hehe !!

Seriously, I want to give a huge tks for Jamie75 and Dunamis for doing this nice raffle ;-) And tks guys for drawng the winner during this year's event ;-) Thats really cool *y*

*yoda*

Note to self use sith force powers on the day of the draw............ :-P ;-)

Thats a really good idea regarding youtube, once its up no one can moan about the draw not being fair or some other crap like that.

OK, I shall start to ask for bribes from now on: the biggest bribe=the Falcon :-P Seriously hell NO !! I won't take any its *yoda* 's fault and so on !! Everything will be done accordingly, no worries !!

With cell phones, we can film it, put it on Youtube and post it on EB :-D ;-) So that evryone has the pleasure and excitment t see the drawing of the winner hehe !!

Seriously, I want to give a huge tks for Jamie75 and Dunamis for doing this nice raffle ;-) And tks guys for drawng the winner during this year's event ;-) Thats really cool *y*

*yoda*

Don't forget to thank Mutley777 too. This was his idea. I just took the ball and ran with it! By him saying someone should, I figured he would like the idea, but, didn't want to do it himself. Hope I didn't step on his toes!

Jamie

Note to self use sith force powers on the day of the draw............ :-P ;-)

Leave the Dark Side at home that day!!

Jamie

Leave the Dark Side at home that day!!

Jamie

No way!!! It needs to be in full force to make sure *yoda* pulls my ticket.......It not i shall strike him down X-D :-P ;-)

Seriously, I want to give a huge tks for Jamie75 and Dunamis for doing this nice raffle

No problem!! Send any Classic Space sets you don't want to me. I would galdly accept that as compensation! X-D :-P :-D

Jamie

No way!!! It needs to be in full force to make sure *yoda* pulls my ticket.......It not i shall strike him down X-D :-P ;-)

You leave me no other option. I have to blow up the Death Star between now and the drawing!

Sorry, but, no more Vader! Bye, bye!

Jamie