Sign in to follow this  
TrumpetKing

Collectible Minifigures Mafia- Confirmation

So, does anyone here want some tips on how to improve his hair? I see a lot of people who'd need them...and a few lost causes. :sceptic:

9301736861_d76cb9d03c_o.png

*falsetto* Indeed, dahling... :look:

*Yawn* *Rub eyes* I am Laurence Adams, I'm 12. *Dozes off* ... * ... *Wakes up* Sorry I am very tired, I have been up studying for my university entrance exams. My future depends on this exam you know, Mercutio, so let's get it over quick :snicker: . I want to earn big bucks :thumbup: , drive a big car :thumbup: , marry a pretty wife :thumbup: , live in a big house with lots of LEGO :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: !! *Yawn*

*pops an omega-3 fish oil capsule into his mouth*

*Yuck* Tastes awful :sick: *Reminds oneself* It's a jellybean, It's a jellybean, It's a jellybean. :wub:

*Yawn* *Rub eyes* I am Laurence Adams, I'm 12. *Dozes off* ... * ... *Wakes up* Sorry I am very tired, I have been up studying for my university entrance exams. My future depends on this exam you know, Mercutio, so let's get it over quick :snicker: . I want to earn big bucks :thumbup: , drive a big car :thumbup: , marry a pretty wife :thumbup: , live in a big house with lots of LEGO :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: !! *Yawn*

*pops an omega-3 fish oil capsule into his mouth*

*Yuck* Tastes awful :sick: *Reminds oneself* It's a jellybean, It's a jellybean, It's a jellybean. :wub:

Awww Aren't you cute. If you're looking for some lovin' I'm always here :wink:

We are still missing Margret, Alicia, Benvolio, and Juliet. If they speak up soon I can leave you to start discussion.

Slips a leash around Abraham's neck.

Doggy!!! :wub:

Just as a reminder from what I said in the sign up thread, but I probably won't be too active up until the 28th. From there on out I should be good and I'll post when I can during those few days though!

So, people, I almost forgot to introduce myself. Hi! I am Amanda! It's soooooo nice to meet you! Even if the circumstances are somewhat... Yeah. Whatever. We will find those members of this council in no time, don't we? How do we start?

Only one person left to confirm.

9301736861_d76cb9d03c_o.png

*falsetto* Indeed, dahling... :look:

Well, I don't want to mention anyone by names, but...

9301974593_a7c46f72cf_o.png9301965667_95f7000af9_o.png

Actually, pictures work just fine :sweet:

So, it seems we're almost ready to go. Are you excited, Henry?

I see. So, let's talk about my hair, shall we? Did you know it's air and water tight? And fireproof at up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit? And unlike Paris here color and length are 100% natural. :classic:

I see. So, let's talk about my hair, shall we? Did you know it's air and water tight? And fireproof at up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit? And unlike Paris here color and length are 100% natural. :classic:

Slips leash around neck.

That's because of that special dog food I feed you. It keeps your coat all nice and shiny. :sweet:

It seems like we're almost here. Alicia, is your sister still napping? That girl can sleep!

That bitch would be late for her own funeral. I'll go slap some sense into her and get her going.

It's always, Margret, Margret, Margret. I can't stand her sometimes.

I think you're reading too much of Romeo and Juliet.

Spoiler Alert for a seven-hundred year old play; Romeo and Juliet die in the end.

Pssh, I don't know what you're talking about. :grin:

Day One can hopefully go up later tonight if Margret Pines (Capt. Redblade) confirms soon. Hell, it could go up right now!

Yes! I love games; mafia games!! Can't wait to grill me some scum!

*falsetto* Nice choice, dahling. Grilled scum is a delicacy where I come from. Tip #21: Always have a sophisticated diet, and if you don't, learn to pretend that you do have one. If you don't know how to do that, just say words like "Filet Mignon", "Caviar", and "Fellatio". Well, that last one isn't the most sophisticated diet choice, but still. :blush:

*falsetto* Nice choice, dahling. Grilled scum is a delicacy where I come from. Tip #21: Always have a sophisticated diet, and if you don't, learn to pretend that you do have one. If you don't know how to do that, just say words like "Filet Mignon", "Caviar", and "Fellatio". Well, that last one isn't the most sophisticated diet choice, but still. :blush:

Paris, are you a dude or a chick? I think you may have missed your last waxing.

:hmpf:

-Tip #45: Want to be gorgeous? Having trouble with naughty facial hair? Stop trying to fight the beard, make it work for you! Who's to say a lady can't have a lil' facial hair? :wink:

Paris Shawty, Drag Queen, Played by Tamamono

:tongue:

Edited by TrumpetKing

*falsetto* Well, excu~se me, princess! I am very obviously a sexy lady, and politely ask that you refer to me as female at all times.

And unlike Paris here color and length are 100% natural. :classic:

*falsetto* :sadnew: My hair is perfectly natural, dahling. The only thing natural about your hair is the "conditioner" you use. :pir_kiss:

Tip #89: Never color or alter your hair in any way. Style it, yes, but let it do as it wishes for the most part. If it's going to kink, let it kink. If it's too straight to do anything with, don't curl it! If it's perfect, like mine, just let it be perf~