Sign in to follow this  
Apple Pi

MOC: The Desert Rose

Hi everyone!

This is my entry for the VII LugBrasil Castle Challenge, wich is about building a non grey castle or fortification and also a freebuild for the LCC.

It's called "The Desert Rose" and is located somewhere at the Leradda Desert in Loreos.

9354124964_dee1035f4c.jpg

The Desert Rose por PedroPolo no flickr

9354151268_829d8bebdd.jpg

The Desert Rose por PedroPolo no flickr

9354219914_bea9bbbb3a.jpg

The Desert Rose - Group Shot por PedroPolo no flickr

I hope you like it! C&C are very welcome!

See ya! :laugh:

That's great :thumbup: :thumbup: I really like it, the use of the dark red for the walls is a uncommon but great choice :wink:

Tremendous build :wub_drool: Even in bley this would be superb, but the dark red makes it even better! The landscape sets the fortress off well and the small dark green roof looks great :thumbup:

Reminds me of these beauties, except for smaller:

1.jpg

4159723635_70ab935a7a_z.jpg?zz=1

brick1.jpg

This build is picturesque, that's the only word I can think of to describe it. The minute details really make this something special.

Great build. I really like the water effect. And clever use of the POTC scabbard as reins. I considered doing something like that before, but never tried it out. I'm glad it works. I may have to use it in the future. I had a different set-up for my reins which also works.

Wow! Incredible build! I love the stream! Nice usage of the stone lion head element! I think my favorite part is the little guard house with dark and olive green cheese slopes. :wub:

Great MOC Apple Pi! I like the combination of grey with red and I like the little river outside as well! :thumbup: Nice and clear group shot too! :thumbup:

Really nice build, lovely detail all over and the landscape and water looks great too. I particularly like the cacti :wub: very well done

Happy building :laugh:

It is a real beauty, a real rose. One of the best creations i've seen this year. Maybe the one i like most. Congrats!

Beautiful building, river, cactus, minifigure lineup ... fantastic MOC!

That color palette is just stunning! I love how the dark red/light bley mixes, it gives me some ideas... :wink:

You made dark red such a great choice for the desert. I like the addition of the river and the cacti as well. :sweet: