Sign in to follow this  
Ryclen

Assault upon Stonevale Citadel

As the darker powers in the corners of the world grew, the former strength of great kingdoms no longer seemed so unshakeable. Magic found its way back into the world, and the world trembled.

9345131625_68b9107d52.jpg

9345123171_e117dabce7.jpg

I was gone for a while, but I was still following the community when I could. But now I'm back, and hopefully will be able to build some more.

This is my entry to the CBC Epic Siege category, and is definitely one of my bigger mocs. Credit for damaged wall technique goes to Legonardo Davidy and Mark of Falworth. Comments welcome!

Ohhh, pretty fireballs.

Is there any reason to not love this MOC?

It's a great action scene, and includes everything from skeletons to evil knights, fireballs to exploded walls, and everything in between.

The castle looks great, and easily looks like part of a greater whole. The catapult is a good design, and I love how there are several different landscapes and building techniques in this.

You should be very proud of yourself for making this.

Great. Best lego depiction of a castle assault I've ever seen. The exploding wall looks fantastic - and the skeleton soldiers climbing up it. Great job.

Impressive work :thumbup: :thumbup: I like in particularly the round tower :wink:

The whole bridge/castle section is very unique and looks great :thumbup: Superb battle effects as well :classic:

Wow! Love the water, tower, and bridge! Very nice trebuchet too! Awesome fireball effect too! :sweet::thumbup:

Thanks everybody for the feedback! :sweet: I'm glad you like it.

Edited by Ryclen