Sign in to follow this  
Orionpax

Sunreef 100 Luxury Sailing Catamaran - 100 studs SHIP

If you're living in a town with a marina, you should have a boat. Actually a SHIP would be even better, and then you can already choose to go luxury. Check out my new SUNREEF 100 classic luxury sailing catamaran. For the colors i chose to do a version for my friend's divecenter Thailand Dive and Sail which fits the boat very nicely

small_Sunreef_100_TDS.jpg

You can see the full model gallery here:

SUNREEF 100 - Thailand Dive and Sail colors LEGO replica catamaran

My friend assisted the build process and documented everything with his camera, so there's a complete WIP article with tons of construction phase photos here:

Sunreef 100 lego WIP – How To Build A SHIP In 18 hours

I hope you enjoy both, the model and the WIP blog

Yours

Alex

Saw this a couple of days ago. The bow construction is excellent. I like how its so gradual into the hull. Great job!

This looks great! Is there an interior?

AWESOME minifig scale vessel 'OrionPax', I would also like to know if their is an interior too ? :wink:

Brick On 'OrionPax' ! :grin:

Depending on the configuration desired by the customer, this catamaran can sleep up to eight minifigs comfortably in double beds of up to four cabins.

As you can read in the blog (where you can also find extensive photo documentation of inner and outer interior), i built it for a friend who has to transport this for about 11.000 kilometers. Once at it's final destination, he will take care of every external and internal gadgets - and hopefully he will keep me posted about it, and it will go along the lines of the external interior you can see here:

IMG_2084.jpg

Excellent design! Great tribute to the original boat. Good work and thank you for the documentation.