TrumpetKing and Hinckley are proud to present.....

8737705800_4fa3e75325.jpg

Oh no! The famous Minifigure Artist Sebastiano Ugliano has been murdered! The Council of Minifigures has decided to hold a gathering in the exquisite "Hotel de Booticcio" to discuss the matter of his death. In order to keep the identities secret, the Council has disguised themselves. The main leader of the Council, "Mercutio Robertson" (His handle), has used his common sense to decide that some of Mr. Ugliano's killers, The League of Monsters, have disguised themselves a members of the Council. Therefore, he has locked down the hotel to find and defeat the monsters in hopes of bringing MiniCity to justice.

The Beginning

8999753748_941b741fd9_z.jpg

"Finally, I am halfway done with my sculpture of the Heroic Knight."

9021955764_096c971f01_z.jpg

Medusa: "Too bad you won't be finishing! Mwahhahahah!"

*BANG!*

8998567037_0d7d88146a_z.jpg

And thus, we start our scene.

9021956342_35ba6a1220_z.jpg

"Fluffy! What has happened here?!"

8999751906_f0ebc3b68d_z.jpg

"Fluffy, contact the Council immediately".

The Rules

1. Each player will be given an alignment to play as. Each player will be aligned with either The Council or The League of Monsters. No Third-Party alignments will be in this game. At all. To win, the Council must eliminate all of the Villains, and the Villains must outnumber the Council.

2. Each day you may vote to lynch a player. The player who receives votes from a majorityof the remaining players will be lynched. Voting must be done in the following format.Vote: Character Name (Player). No other format will be accepted. Unvoting may be done similarly, under the same format and criteria as voting.

3. A day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote for the first 24 hours of the Day thread. After 72 hours, it is now night. When the 72 hours of the day are over, please send your night action, if any, to Hinckley and I using the Role PM we sent you. The night phase will last a maximum of 48 hours.

4. The alignment of the player lynched, and any that died during the night, will be revealed at the start of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM.This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Role Claiming should be done at your own risk. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. Any questions about your role or the game must be asked in your Role PM that you received.

11. In your Role PM, you have been given a Personality Quirk. I request that you try to speak in your personality quirk a minimum of three times per day, but I will not make it a requirement. Try to have fun with it though!

12. Violation of ANY of the above rules will result in a vote penalty (1 vote for every 4 players left) on the first offense, and removal from the game on the second offense.

How do you know if you're right for this game?

1. What is your favorite Collectible Minifigure?

2. Will you be able to post on a daily basis over the next month or two?

3. Can you keep up with 24 hour night action deadlines?

4. I almost forgot to ask for your experience!

5. Will you be ready to experience whatever horror the simplicity of my first hosting experience brings?

Edited by TrumpetKing

1. What is your favorite Collectible Minifigure? CMF S6 Surgeon

2. Will you be able to post on a daily basis over the next month or two? Yep

3. Can you keep up with 24 hour night action deadlines? Yep

4. I almost forgot to ask for your experience! Aperture, Harriet, Mafia, Silver City

5. Will you be ready to experience whatever horror the simplicity of my first hosting experience brings? I love horror :wub:

1. What is your favorite Collectible Minifigure? CMF S2 Mime

2. Will you be able to post on a daily basis over the next month or two? Yes

3. Can you keep up with 24 hour night action deadlines? Yes

4. I almost forgot to ask for your experience! Fabuland Housewives, Baritones 3, IMHOTEP, Excalibur 1 & 2, The Forrest II, Ragnarok Now, Heartlake Heartbreak, Mafia

5. Will you be ready to experience whatever horror the simplicity of my first hosting experience brings? Everyone's got to start somewhere. :shrug_oh_well:

Sounds fun! But I'm going to sit back and watch for this one. Good luck on your first time hosting, TrumpetKing!

Sounds fun! But I'm going to sit back and watch for this one. Good luck on your first time hosting, TrumpetKing!

No problem! Thanks for reading! Thanks! I think it will be fun!

Something I left out: In case anybody was wondering how many players I'm looking for, I'll be looking for 20 players total.

1. Definitely the Centurion.

2. Yes. :sweet:

3. Yes. :sweet:

4. I played Eurodina, Silver City, and some other games in between. Don't even check in my profile, it's terribly outdated :blush:

5. Simplicity? Anything but Simplicity :distressed:

I am soooo down for this! More mafia!!!

1. Too.many.choices. I guess it would be the musketeer!

2. Sure will!

3. For sure!

4. A few; recently there was EB I, the Pearl, EB II, Harriet Slutter, mafia mafia and silver city

5. Why not!!! A simpler game may be just what we all need after masons, pill carts, snake charmers and a team of SK!

Wish I could play, but alas time has not allowed for mafia playing lately. :sadnew: Good luck to the hosts, as well as the players!

I would love to support a new host, but I'm worried that I'll be a little too busy in the next couple of weeks to devote the appropriate amount of time to a game. :sad: That said, I'll put down my answers to your questions in case you're looking for a reserve.

1. What is your favorite Collectible Minifigure? Probably Lizard Man from Series 5.

2. Will you be able to post on a daily basis over the next month or two? Again, I'm not sure. My scheduling conflict is during the week of July 28 to August 4, but aside from then I should be good.

3. Can you keep up with 24 hour night action deadlines? Barring that one week, yes.

4. I almost forgot to ask for your experience! Mystery Castle, The Baritones, Witch Hunt, The Baritones 2, Galactic Paranoia, Mystical Castle, Police Infiltration, Eurobricks Mafia, The Pearl, Mafia Mafia, Silver City Mafia

5. Will you be ready to experience whatever horror the simplicity of my first hosting experience brings? Probably not, but what the hell.

I would love to support a new host, but I'm worried that I'll be a little too busy in the next couple of weeks to devote the appropriate amount of time to a game. :sad: That said, I'll put down my answers to your questions in case you're looking for a reserve.

1. What is your favorite Collectible Minifigure? Probably Lizard Man from Series 5.

2. Will you be able to post on a daily basis over the next month or two? Again, I'm not sure. My scheduling conflict is during the week of July 28 to August 4, but aside from then I should be good.

3. Can you keep up with 24 hour night action deadlines? Barring that one week, yes.

4. I almost forgot to ask for your experience! Mystery Castle, The Baritones, Witch Hunt, The Baritones 2, Galactic Paranoia, Mystical Castle, Police Infiltration, Eurobricks Mafia, The Pearl, Mafia Mafia, Silver City Mafia

5. Will you be ready to experience whatever horror the simplicity of my first hosting experience brings? Probably not, but what the hell.

Thanks! Unfortunately, this game won't have any reserves, as I'll be performing modkills. I can however, put you on the very end of the players list in case the requested amount isn't reached. EDIT: I'm thinking about changing this to a reserves list. I'll have a final rule for that set.

Wish I could play, but alas time has not allowed for mafia playing lately. :sadnew: Good luck to the hosts, as well as the players!

It's alright. :sweet: Thanks!

Edited by TrumpetKing

1. Medusa, but somehow I doubt she'll be available judging by the beginning. :cry_sad: In that case, either the Skater Girl or the Gladiator.

2. Will you be able to post on a daily basis over the next month or two? Yep.

3. Can you keep up with 24 hour night action deadlines? Yup.

4. I almost forgot to ask for your experience! Check my signature. It's up-to-date now. :grin:

5. Will you be ready to experience whatever horror the simplicity of my first hosting experience brings? I'll bring my cross and holy water just in case.

11. In your Role PM, you have been given a Personality Quirk. I request that you try to speak in your personality quirk a minimum of three times per day, but I will not make it a requirement. Try to have fun with it though!

This is for all I those ver accused of roleplaying; this is an interesting twist and should make it that much more fun to play!

1. What is your favorite Collectible Minifigure? Well, within arms reach right now I have Statue of Liberty, HazMat, mad Scientist, Surgeon, Jekyll, Computer nerd, wind up robot, sleepy boy, gunslinger, and probably a few more hiding. Favorite though is either Hazmat or Mad Scientist.

2. Will you be able to post on a daily basis over the next month or two? Yep, won't be any problem.

3. Can you keep up with 24 hour night action deadlines? That's assuming I HAVE a NA, which I never have. But if I get lucky, yes I could do that.

4. I almost forgot to ask for your experience! Aperture, MAfia Mafia, Silver City

5. Will you be ready to experience whatever horror the simplicity of my first hosting experience brings? After the surprises of the last few games, some simplicity sounds sorta nice :) But if you make it horrific, that'll still be fun too! I just wanna hunt (or be, I've never been...) scum.

Woohoo! More mafia! :excited:

1. What is your favorite Collectible Minifigure? Too many to choose from! But it has to be Grandma Visitor/ Red Riding Hood from Series 7. :wub:

2. Will you be able to post on a daily basis over the next month or two? Yes.

3. Can you keep up with 24 hour night action deadlines? Yes.

4. I almost forgot to ask for your experience! Aperture Academy, Mafia Mafia and Silver City.

5. Will you be ready to experience whatever horror the simplicity of my first hosting experience brings? No worries, I'll be ready. Nothing can be more terrifying than ogres, trolls, giants and the Big. Bad. Wolf. Right? :look: ... Freshly-baked choc-chips muffins and macadamia cookies anyone? :blush:

Edited by Purpearljellyblob

freshly-baked choc-chips muffins and macadamia cookies anyone? :blush:

Hey! Cookies are my thing! :angry:But I'll have a few :tongue:

1. I'd have to say either the S4 Hazmat Guy or the S5 Lumberjack. He's so delightfully Canadian! :grin:

2. For the most part, yes.

3. Yes.

4. Isla Paradisa, Gotham, Yakuza, Ragnarok, EB I & II, The Pearl, Harriet Slutter, Silver City.

5. Well, Silver City twisted and turned like a... twisty turny thing, and look how that turned out. A little simplicity might be nice.

Edited by Capt. Redblade

1. Computer Nerd, for sure. It's me. :laugh:

2. Totes. I don't actually have a life.

3. Eeyup.

4. Bedtime Story, Jedi Temple, Harriet Slutter, Mafia Mafia, Silver City

5. Simple is nice.

5. Well, Silver City twisted and turned like a... twisty turny thing, and look how that turned out. A little simplicity might be nice.

5. Why not!!! A simpler game may be just what we all need after masons, pill carts, snake charmers and a team of SK!

It wasn't that bad!!! :tongue:

1. I have a few, but one of them that I really like is the Genie from series 6.

2. The only conflict I can see for me is between the 24th and 28th of this month, but I still might be able to find some time to be on during that time.

3. Yes, and I may still be able to get on at least once every 24 hours during the few days I mentioned.

4. Police Infiltration, Heartlake, EB Mafia I, Harriet Slutter, Mafia Mafia.

5. Bring it on!

Please note the change in rule 12, now stating that modkills will NOT be performed, but rather said rule-breaker will be replaced with someone from a reserves list.

S4 Hazmat Guy, S3 Elf, S5 Roman and S1 Zombie.

Yes, I will be able to post daily.

I can keep up with 24 hour deadlines.

My experiences in mafia are: Cirque Du Freak, Police Infiltration, Gotham, Jedi, Pearl, EB2, Heartlake HeartBreak, Silver City and Yakuza. I think that's it at least.

Yes, I almost look forward to the horror of a mafia game.

Edited by TheBoyWonder

How do you know if you're right for this game?

1. What is your favorite Collectible Minifigure? The Boxer

2. Will you be able to post on a daily basis over the next month or two? Yes

3. Can you keep up with 24 hour night action deadlines? Yes

4. I almost forgot to ask for your experience! Profile + Aperture + Mafia Mafia(dropped out)

5. Will you be ready to experience whatever horror the simplicity of my first hosting experience brings? Yes.

1. What is your favorite Collectible Minifigure? The bagpiper

2. Will you be able to post on a daily basis over the next month or two? Shoot ya! I've got this page bookmarked!

3. Can you keep up with 24 hour night action deadlines? I am the night:)

4. I almost forgot to ask for your experience!

I'm afraid to say I don't have any experience:/ after reading through some past games I wanted to give it a go. If that will hurt the game I understand, I can wait for my time down the brick road.

5. Will you be ready to experience whatever horror the simplicity of my first hosting experience brings? Only if your ready to experience whatever horror I may bring in my first experience playing!