Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

Now that I'm looking at it, I really like the Kashyyk Trooper even with the helmet. I wonder what the other Kashyyk Trooper will look like? :grin:

Please do not discuss your wishlists or predictions here; they don't belong in this thread. We have the Future Star Wars Sets for you to post your lists of sets that you want to see or think we'll see.

EB is an AFOL forum, and we do have rules regarding quality of posting. Please use proper capitalization and punctuation. We don't ask for perfection, but we do not tolerate laziness.

roger roger Edited by jrad26

roger roger

Seriously, I post about capitalization and punctuation specified by the Member Guidelines, and you respond with neither capitalization nor punctuation?

thinking about it logically, they should continue the summer sets for Episode III. Here are a few possible areas they can make sets:

Jedi Temple

More Kashyyyk

More Utapau

Jedi Duel on Mustafar

Order 66 (and that is stretching it.)

- really that's about it for episode III. At first you might say, "that's it? there's gotta be more." But in reality, there really aren't any other areas they can make plausible sets.

As I just said, this is not the thread for posting or discussing your wishlists or predictions. Moving posts...

Brickdoctor is going to end you "Republican" did you happen to catch his very recent post? but just quickly it makes sense to have the catamaran/turbo tank as we haven't really got a range of Wookies, only Chewie and Tarfull...so who knows. jay123 buddy can you shead some extra light on your info, its killing us.

If you're going to minimod, which you shouldn't, the least you could do is avoid condemning a post as off-topic and then continue the off-topic discussion.

Seriously, I post about capitalization and punctuation specified by the Member Guidelines, and you respond with neither capitalization nor punctuation?

As I just said, this is not the thread for posting or discussing your wishlists or predictions. Moving posts...

If you're going to minimod, which you shouldn't, the least you could do is avoid condemning a post as off-topic and then continue the off-topic discussion.

Minimod huh, interesting choice of word. Anyways a thousand apologies I am a uni student so think of it as taking a break from engineering papers and academic writing but i understand nevertheless.

I was just laying out the only possible ep. III sets for 2014. How is that a prediction or a wishlist? It's fact. There are no other areas TLG can make ep. III sets. Thus, any ep. III sets for 2014 must fall in that category. It was more of an observation if you will; just like how everyone else is making observations about the Kashyyyk Trooper design.

I was just laying out the only possible ep. III sets for 2014. How is that a prediction or a wishlist? It's fact. There are no other areas TLG can make ep. III sets. Thus, any ep. III sets for 2014 must fall in that category. It was more of an observation if you will; just like how everyone else is making observations about the Kashyyyk Trooper design.

Hi. The point is, that this thread is supposed to be entirely about CONFIRMED information or HIGHLY SUBSTANTIATED "rumour" (ie the information is deemed "probably true" but not proven so yet). Speculation, prediction, possibilities, wishlists etc go in the other thread.

Post and discuss in there if you want, no probs. The idea is that whatever anyone reads in here is substantial, with the predictions, possibilities (ie your post) and clutter filtered out.

:sick: , The original scout trooper helmet would have done a better job than this atrocity,

I agree, this is by far the worst design (for its time) in the history of lego Star wars

Minimod huh, interesting choice of word. Anyways a thousand apologies I am a uni student so think of it as taking a break from engineering papers and academic writing but i understand nevertheless.

And I'm a university student in engineering as well, and I would like for EB to be a break for me, but it's hard for me to do that if I'm reading poorly-written posts.

Then it was a prediction. It was your prediction of the only possible Sith sets that could be seen. But it doesn't matter whether you want to call it an observation instead, because that doesn't belong here either if it doesn't concern the rumored or confirmed sets.

Seems like this topic is getting slightly off topic, I'll wait for pics be they unofficial or otherwise before suggesting anything...

I don't know if I mind the new Trooper (Kashyyyk) helmet, I know what people are saying it still is however a toy and a reasonable degree of accuracy should be aimed for, it still isn't that bad. If it was completely a different colour I could understand all the angst but I think this is one of those storm in a tea cup situations.

And I'm a university student in engineering as well, and I would like for EB to be a break for me, but it's hard for me to do that if I'm reading poorly-written posts.

Then it was a prediction. It was your prediction of the only possible Sith sets that could be seen. But it doesn't matter whether you want to call it an observation instead, because that doesn't belong here either if it doesn't concern the rumored or confir.med sets.

Awesome man, well to a fellow engineer in training, no harsh feelings, and continue the EB thread on confirmed information only, good to see I'm not the only uni student into Lego ;)

Another picture from ebay, nothing new, though:

*snip*

Love the new Ep. 3 Trooper and new R2-D2, still! The new Pilot is a bit boring and I'm still disappointed in the Kashyyyk Trooper... but omw, give me all your white clones.

Love the new Ep. 3 Trooper and new R2-D2, still! The new Pilot is a bit boring and I'm still disappointed in the Kashyyyk Trooper... but omw, give me all your white clones.

The new Pilot looks entirely indentical to the one from 2010. Here's hoping that the Kashyyk Trooper's helmet looks better 'in real life' than the photo is showing... (also, who the heck though it was a brilliant idea to photograph a primarily green'ish minifig on a solid green background?!)

Hey, maybe you are in the same college ! :p

I was talking to the Lego designers this sunday, and asked them if I could talk to a star wars designer soon. They told me none of them would be able to come, because all of them were working on something "big".

I was talking to the Lego designers this sunday, and asked them if I could talk to a star wars designer soon. They told me none of them would be able to come, because all of them were working on something "big".

Woah, this totally caught me off guard, really I can't think of it being anything other than the rumored UCS slave 1 (however I don't think that would be really "big", or a jedi temple or hopefully a new death star! By the way, how exactly does one talk to a lego designer? When reading on the parisian restaurant thread, I noticed that many eurobrickers know lego designers by their first name. How do you talk to them, do they have their own little website or such? Or are you close friends with a designer?

Edited by Freddy Bricker

I couldn't care less about what this clone looks like because this year we're getting Death Star gunners!!

For some people Star Wars isn't just clone army building

Please LEGO, don't ruin the DS gunner helmet like this.

I think this got mentioned before, but it got somewhat flooded over.

Personally, I'm 66% happy with this minifigure. It's kind of sad because the torso and leg printing truly are exceptional (66%), but the helmet, the other 33%, is the part that drives people away because it's the first thing people see. :sceptic: Unlike lots of minifigure pieces, I can actually see myself using the torso and legs for something else.

10391056743_0bac0f9717.jpg

Edited by Lego Spy

I changed my rendition of the helmet design once more on MS paint. I changed: Goggle shape, location and color. Visor curvature inwards. Blackened nose piece.

Let me know what you think. I still don't know how to make this a main image, so you may have to login to the forum (or maybe the guy who did it last time could do it again.)

http://forums.totalwar.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14372&d=1382582194

I changed my rendition of the helmet design once more on MS paint. I changed: Goggle shape, location and color. Visor curvature inwards. Blackened nose piece.

Let me know what you think. I still don't know how to make this a main image, so you may have to login to the forum (or maybe the guy who did it last time could do it again.)

http://forums.totalw...72&d=1382582194

I'll do it then.

WOXBy22.jpg

I'll do it then.

WOXBy22.jpg

Why? This is not the "Oh look, I can fool around with MS Paint to make the figs look like I think they should"-Topic, but the Pictures and rumors Topic. There is no rumor that the figs will look the way that republican faked them in his MS-paint, or is there? those things belong to the customization-forum, or whereever, but certainly not here. Everybody is waiting for new pics, and it really is annoying when this post is misused for some "look what I did"-stuff, that actually nobody cares about, but everybody is forced to look at, because everybody thinks ist actually something new. And now Grogall (or who, go ahead with the Pictures, pretty pretty pretty please!

Well, it looks like someone is a bit upset. I completely understand you. We want pics of the sets, not of some "not-even-released-but-I-am-going-to-customize-it" figs. So please, upload pics!

Frankly, I think I'm going to like the figure as it is. It looks cool, no matter how inaccurate it may seem to be.

SOMEBODY!!!!! is out there laughin at us cause he/she has the pictures already....everybody on this forum, including the Brickdoctor, myself, everybody wants to see em, its killing us!!! exam period at the moment (aussie) and some pictures would certainly get the creative juices flowing if ya know what i mean.....PLEASEEEEEE BUd-eee

To make up for my not very topic-related post earlier I just wanted to tell you that apparently somebody at hothbricks dug up an ebay-seller who already offers the 2014 Grievous, from the wheel-bike set.

After going to hothbricks, that Grievous figure looks loads better. I just prefer the eyes myself, but u think they captured the figures quite well. However, I don't think I've seen that movie that he was in, so I could be wrong.