Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

It seems like the prices are pretty steep for the battle packs, even though they are new minifig designs

Lego raises their price for battle packs every year.

Lego raises their price for battle packs every year.

I guess it just seems like a big jump; I'm not really sure how many of them people will buy given the higher price point. But its just preliminary information so it could change

I seriously doubt those will be the U.S. prices. The retailer catalog specifically mentions lower price points for the miniships, and such a huge jump in prices across the board would really cut down on sales, especially on battle packs.

I seriously doubt those will be the U.S. prices. The retailer catalog specifically mentions lower price points for the miniships, and such a huge jump in prices across the board would really cut down on sales, especially on battle packs.

Yeah that's what I was thinking about too the preliminary pictures said there would be lower price points for increased purchases, or something to that effect, which is why these prices seemed a little off.

I don't know how credible this is but here's what I found.

"German online retailer Werst has listed quite a few 2014 LEGO sets with pricing to their inventory for pre-order.

The only theme that wasn’t listed were the 2014 Chima sets. The prices are in Euro but it’s usually the same or close to US pricing."

75028 Clone Turbo Tank – $9.99

75029 AAT – $9.99

75030 Millennium Falcon – $9.99

75031 TIE Interceptor – $9.99

75032 X-Wing Fighter – $9.99

75033 Imperial Star Destroyer – $9.99

75034 Death Star Troopers – $16.99

75035 Kashyyyk Troopers – $16.99

75036 Utapau Troopers – $16.99

75037 Battle on Saleucami – $19.99

75038 Jedi Interceptor – $29.99

75039 V-Wing Starfighter – $29.99

75040 General Grievous’ Wheel Bike

75041 Vulture Droid

75042 Droid Gunship – $49.99

75043 AT-AP – $69.99

75044 Droid Tri-Fighter

75045 Republic AV-7 Anti-Vehicle Cannon – $49.99

75046 Coruscant Police Gunship

Those seem pretty expensive to me. but It is approximated to the US dollar.

http://www.thebrickf...ve-set-pricing/

Thanks for the information! The prices are pretty extreme if you ask me, I mean Battle Packs are now 17$ so if you're going to buy all 3 of them like me, you'll have to spend +50$! Not to mention the cost of the V-wing and Interceptor at 30$, 2 years ago could you buy the Imperial V-Wing for 20$. By the way, I believe the the Wheel Bike and Vulture Droid will be priced at 24.99$, the Tri-Fighter will be 29.99$ and the Police Gunship will be 49.99$. An expensive year to be a LSW collector!

Edited by North Lego Star

Nope, it's most definitely an Octuptarra combat Tri Droid. A shame its three blaster cannons are really flick fire missles...

How does everyone from Poland know that!? Are there some pictures of the Utapau battle pack I am missing out on?

How does everyone from Poland know that!? Are there some pictures of the Utapau battle pack I am missing out on?

I was going to ask the same thing the only thing I can think of is if they've seen more pages of the retailer's catalog or something.

Nope, it's most definitely an Octuptarra combat Tri Droid. A shame its three blaster cannons are really flick fire missles...

Well since it seems to us that you've seen a picture of this, care to share any tidbits of 4 clones that are included? Anything look different, Regular Clones, 212th?

The images were preliminary (labeled: confidential) and didn't feature any finished minifig designs. The only thing I know for sure is that the clones from the Utapau set have orange arms, cloth kamas like the ARC trooper and Phase II helmet designs.

The images were preliminary (labeled: confidential) and didn't feature any finished minifig designs. The only thing I know for sure is that the clones from the Utapau set have orange arms, cloth kamas like the ARC trooper and Phase II helmet designs.

Could you tell me where you saw this picture.

Sounds like we'll be seeing some Airborne Troopers if they're wearing the cloth kamas.

250px-Ep3_ia_96848.jpg

Yeah, possible. I think at least two of them had orange pauldrons like this one and long weapons.

In a retailers' catalogue.

What an irony! I finally get the PT battle packs I ever wanted, but chances are high that TLG didn't get standard phase II helmets right. I really hope they made a few adaptions of the TCW phase II helmets...

Em, trust me, Poland isn't in the middle of nowhere, we even know what car is!...

Only thing that I can see in the picture is the number of clones (4) and the fact, that they have equipment, cloth camas.

Em, trust me, Poland isn't in the middle of nowhere, we even know what car is!...

Only thing that I can see in the picture is the number of clones (4) and the fact, that they have equipment, cloth camas.

can you send me the link please.

lolroule.gif

It reminds me a sketch from Coluche, a French humorist. In the 80', in one of them, he said : "In Poland, there is a saying : drink or drive, well, we don't have cars." lol.gif

Well, here in Europe they raise the price every year...in 2010 when the first TCW battle packs launched the price was 13€..this year's clones vs droidekas were 16€ (22$)...so 17€ pricing for 2014 is right..

Edited by Jefo412

Yes where is the link for the picture, with the clones could we make a commander cody?

can you send me the link please.

Just because someone else saw it doesn't mean it's online nor does it mean they have a picture which they are willing to upload. Retailers catalogs are confidential and intended for the retailers' eyes only. Please don't repeatedly bug people about giving you pictures.

Just because someone else saw it doesn't mean it's online nor does it mean they have a picture which they are willing to upload. Retailers catalogs are confidential and intended for the retailers' eyes only. Please don't repeatedly bug people about giving you pictures.

I was only wondering if that person could send it they don't have to!

I was only wondering if that person could send it they don't have to!

But you didn't need to ask where to see a picture or if you could be sent a picture three times within the span of eight posts and five hours. This is not up for debate. No more repeated asking for pictures. Besides, confidential images are just that: confidential. The bits of description that you're getting right now are already much more than you're supposed to know.

Ähem...

German online retailer

The prices are in Euro but it’s usually the same or close to US pricing.

Those prices normally have nothing to do with dollar prices, don´t know why it says so in the post but you could find out US or other local prices from comparing the prices of current sets on S@H.

Battlepacks are the same as ever and comparing everything else it stays pretty much the same except that ≈25€ sets are now completely gone/raised to 30 and the Chibi sets are a third lower than Planets sets.