Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

Thanks for the link but as The joker 1 said they might be removed, it's what happened with the first link.

I've still got all of the pics. Also, LEGO not attending NYCC? That makes me sad. :sadnew: -Sci

Lego's not attending!? Oh wait, I wasn't going to go anyway. :tongue:

I don't suppose we're allowed to PM these images, correct?

I highly doubt it, so don't do anything risky. :grin:

Edited by Lego Spy

I don't suppose we're allowed to PM these images, correct?

We don't know what you PM to each other; just remember this whenever you post, link to, direct towards, or upload prelim images: the images are not intended for you to see. So it would always be a good idea to consider that before you do something related to prelims.

Seriously, I'm dying to know what is included on the Utapau Battle Pack, I just wanna know the figures included, I really don't need images, I just need conformation of the figures, it's killing me!

Anyone know the time-frame images or more leaks are coming (isn't is the beginning of October?)

Best Battle Pack Ever: 2 Regular Clones, 1 212th Marked Clone, and 1 212th Airborne Trooper, that'd would make everyones day!

I think a regular clone has a high chance of being in there since we know 100% that we'll have a new EP3 Regular Clone in the MicroFighter Clone Turbo Tank, so I'd think they'd stick him in a Battle Pack

Anyone know the time-frame images or more leaks are coming (isn't is the beginning of October?)

Last year the pictures without the confidential watermark were leaked mid-October. :wink:

Seriously, I'm dying to know what is included on the Utapau Battle Pack, I just wanna know the figures included, I really don't need images, I just need conformation of the figures, it's killing me!

Now I'm confused? I thought the Battle Packs were the Kashykk one and the Imperial pack with the red Imperial Guards? Where did an Ytapau BP come from?

Now I'm confused? I thought the Battle Packs were the Kashykk one and the Imperial pack with the red Imperial Guards? Where did an Ytapau BP come from?

It's one on the sets list, like the Police Gunship. No pictures yet though.

We were initially told that there would be four one-faction BPs, DS, Kashyyyk, Saleucami, and Utapau. The Saleucami set has now been shown to be something like a smaller, $20-range set with both factions in it, which throws some doubt on the Utapau set's existence.

We were initially told that there would be four one-faction BPs, DS, Kashyyyk, Saleucami, and Utapau. The Saleucami set has now been shown to be something like a smaller, $20-range set with both factions in it, which throws some doubt on the Utapau set's existence.

Well I honestly think that the Utapau BP exists. Remember that it did get a set number, and that isn't the only set we haven't got pictures for. I think there are at least another three sets (not including the Utapau BP) that we haven't seen pictures of yet. Thats my opinion anyway... trying to keep the rumour alive. :wink::grin:

Well I honestly think that the Utapau BP exists. Remember that it did get a set number, and that isn't the only set we haven't got pictures for. I think there are at least another three sets (not including the Utapau BP) that we haven't seen pictures of yet. Thats my opinion anyway... trying to keep the rumour alive. :wink::grin:

I'm inclined to believe the rumor for now, also. It could be that Utapau and Saleucami end up being two-faction BPs, as we've gotten for the last couple years, while DS and Kashyyyk are one-faction sets like BPs used to be, but rebranded as Army Builders to distinguish them from Utapau and Saleucami.

Next month I'm sure they'll all the official pics up.

yeh mate October seems to be the overall consensus for officials pics, cross our fingers!

hopefully, I like pics at least they give the discussion some direction instead of the traditional I hope we get.... or they should've made....

Indeed, I've found your analysis both articulate and agreeable.

Thank you kind sir :grin: That wasn't a serious post. I actually love the preliminaries, despite the problems. And on another note, why are we guessing that we'll see more pics in October? Don't you think LEGO would do more to protect these from getting leaked early?

Thank you kind sir :grin: That wasn't a serious post. I actually love the preliminaries, despite the problems. And on another note, why are we guessing that we'll see more pics in October? Don't you think LEGO would do more to protect these from getting leaked early?

October has been the usual time of year for official pics in previous years, sure its all guesswork but its certainly possible

That R2 doesn't look very new to me - looks pretty much like the regular body and possibly CW head as R2 appears in the Ewok Village. Yes, they animated him with a chrome dome, but they've animated C3PO shiny as well. They're not going to start chroming R2.

The lack of OT sets in this wave is depressing to say the least (my wallet thinks otherwise as I need to catch up on some other sets), but those Microfighters are just great (though I can see why others may just feel "eh"). They are quirky and fun while still instantly recognizable. Plus, figures. Who doesn't like figures?

That R2 doesn't look very new to me - looks pretty much like the regular body and possibly CW head as R2 appears in the Ewok Village. Yes, they animated him with a chrome dome, but they've animated C3PO shiny as well. They're not going to start chroming R2.

The printing looks slightly different to me. The most notable part is the new legs which seem to be adjustable at the foot.

I can't say we'll get an actual R2 with new parts, but I suppose if we actually get the Grevious featured in the short than it might be possible we'll get the R2 as well (Without chrome presumably). Anyways we could use a new R2 unit, we've only ever had different printing over the years, a revision in the mold might be good.

Edited by strangely