Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

I think Nwe York Comic Con is soon.

Yes, but its in October. Anyone know if theres something in September?

Yes, but its in October. Anyone know if theres something in September?

I think NYCC is the closest convention. That would be a good place to reveal the Slave 1 though.

there is also the Toronto FanExpo, Lego is going to be there, with a Star Wars exclusive set(Rebels Ghost if you've forgotten) it starts on August 29th. Would make sense for them to announce it there if its going to be a Oct, or Nov, release.

I wonder who would be the designer for the set. Usually it's one designer per exclusive per year (except the tower of orthanc which took 3 main designers apparently)

Edited by namioik

So, whats the conclusion regarding the UCS Slave-1?

- false rumor?

- delayed to 2015?

- canceled?

What do you guys think?

We may just get the Slave 1 later this year. I mean it could be a November release, that would explain why we haven't heard anything yet.

Hopefuly the rumor is true and it will be relesed this year but it would be Okay (not ok-ey) for me if it would be delay until next years spring (bad budget :sweet: )

I'm surprised that there has been no discussion about the new advent calendar. I have always felt these were a waste of money for AFOLs until this year. It comes with a whopping 9 figures! This includes a good assortment of generic figures (sadly no stormtrooper or rebel trooper) Rieekan, Luke and Santa Vader and a festive astromech. Plus, the set comes with a helmet for the clone trooper as well, and there are some nice mini-builds.

14878362527_a8177a55b2_b.jpg

Rogue Angel-Thats because we are all to busy speculating about the future!! Haha but yes it is true it is a good calendar. I plan on picking it up at some point for the figs.

I was at Fan Expo Toronto and today at Lego was Star Wars give away day. I was able to get the Fan Expo exclusive The Ghost Starship.

https://farm6.static..._e9cc347056.jpg

And as a free give away today they gave out a minifigure pollybag of a TC-4

Set # 5002122

http://cdn.oldlego.c...go5002122-1.jpg

Score!

You'll have to let us know what you think of the mini Ghost.

I'm surprised that there has been no discussion about the new advent calendar. I have always felt these were a waste of money for AFOLs until this year. It comes with a whopping 9 figures! This includes a good assortment of generic figures (sadly no stormtrooper or rebel trooper) Rieekan, Luke and Santa Vader and a festive astromech. Plus, the set comes with a helmet for the clone trooper as well, and there are some nice mini-builds.

"Snip"

I for one will be grabbing an advent calendar! A tradition of sorts for me, and the figs are fairly useful, especially that astromech!

Looks like there is a helmet with the weapons rack, as part of one of the other mini sets within it.

New superpack asset-281747.jpg

This literally makes no sense. Plus, I already have the Jedi Intetceptor and cannon.

Looks like there is a helmet with the weapons rack, as part of one of the other mini sets within it.

Is it phase 2?

Any convention coming up?

Brick Con is a week before NYCC. That's where they revealed the Parisian and Arkham sets the last two years.

Brick Con is a week before NYCC. That's where they revealed the Parisian and Arkham sets the last two years.

If it wasn't for the "detective agency" modular we been hearing about, I would definitely place my bets on the slave 1 unveiling.

Slave I has 1996 pieces, four minifigures (Stormie, Boba, a Bespin, Han in carbo). It looks cool.

Edited by just2good

Slave I has 1996 pieces, four minifigures (Stormie, Boba, a Bespin, Han in carbo). It looks cool.

Where did you see it? And is it the best slave 1 to date, in your opinion?

Where did you see it? And is it the best slave 1 to date, in your opinion?

Yeah, it's the best so far. It's HUGE! But, it still fits Boba in the cockpit. I used my wizard powers to see it.

Yes, I too am curious as to where you saw this? And when can anyone else expect to see it...if you know.

I cannot say. If the mods are cool with it, I'll post it here tomorrow. First it will be on my YouTube (around 12PM), then when I get back home tomorrow (around 3PM) I'll put it here. Deal?

Edited by just2good

Yeah, it's the best so far. It's HUGE! But, it still fits Boba in the cockpit. I used my wizard powers to see it.

Based on the figures, I'm guessing the scene came from episode 5. Any platform or just the ship itself?