Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

A few things...

2. The battle on Saleucami doesn't seem like a battlepack

I think it's a battle pack - the others are just army builders

I assume that the utapau battle will be in the same stile

A few things...

4. Could the recruitment line possibly hint remakes? A new ISD in the future maybe?

I don't think so.

the falcon and the X-wing won't have any remakes soon. with the planet sets there was not something similar, and after all this line will replace the planet sets.

by the way, they are called "MicroFighters", not recruitment sets.

Microfighters: Boring figs with funny (?) vehicles? No, thanks. :thumbdown:

The three system fighter also boring. New, advanced flick fire? Awesome. :sarcasm_hmpf:

Grievous' Wheel Bike: I like it, great little set.

Battle of Saleucami: Good Neyo, but except that boring droids, usual vehicles.

Droid gunship: good set, but shame that we got the nem Chewie with that set and not whit the Ewok village.

The two BP is fantastic. Really, no sarcasm.

Two Royal Guard in a BP? Great :thumbup:

The four Kashyyyk Trooper fig are awesome. :wub_drool: It would be better if there were one or two average wookie.

Flick fire handgun? Hurray. :sarcasm_hmpf:

Thanks for the link, most of the sets to me were just like the way I thought they would turn out, except for the one I was excited for the most: General Grievous's wheel bike. It's sad to see no boga and only two minifigures, I was hoping we would've received a phase 2 commander cody. Honestly I'm disappointed with the battle of Saleucami set, it's just a bunch of little things from previous sets put together in one, and isn't this the fourth set with a BARC speeder, UGH! The imperial battle pack is alright, I was just hoping for stormies instead of royal guards. The micro fighters look great for kids, so I guess they will be selling decently. But what did fit my expectations was the Kashyyyk battle pack, the clones and the new weapons look so cool!

One last thing: Does anyone else notice how almost all these sets are one sided? I mean I know we get a couple clones in a droid set and vice-versa but no vehicles of different sides in one set. And notice how in some of these sets we only get two minifigures each. Lego really is going backwards imo, Idk maybe I'm the only one who thinks like this.

Edited by Darth Nader

Ooooh! I love it when the first images are leaked!

A few thoughts:

I'm really liking the Kashyyyk battle pack! I've got to get lots of those green clone troopers!

The only microfighter set I will buy is the juggernaut, just because I don't have a phase 2 Rex.

I'm slightly disappointed in the shaping of the v-wing. But that can be modded!

ill have to see more pictures of the vulture droid. It looks too big from the prelims. Look at how they did the wings differently from the previous vulture droids. The wheelebike looks cool! Still waiting on the pictures of the remaining sets!

Ooooh! I love it when the first images are leaked!

The only microfighter set I will buy is the juggernaut, just because I don't have a phase 2 Rex.

It isn't going to include Rex, just a plain phase II trooper, they used Rex as stand in because the plain trooper's printing hasn't been produced yet.

You don't get Rex in the Juggernaut. It's a regular Ep. 3 clone. Rex is there because it's a preliminary image.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Edited by Gremer

To bad the wookie turns out 2 be chewie, a wookie warrior would have been better. :sceptic:

Also not a fan of those micro things, but maybe kids will like it. :tongue: I will bricklink some of the mini-figures though.

Rex in the Mini Turbo Tank looks a little strange(torso not matching), or is he a place holder for a generic clone?

I was also expecting Jek Porkins to be in the X-Wing set as he needed to be update already to the new visor print from 75014... :sceptic:

The Kashyyyk Battle Pack looks great!! :wub_drool: I will get more then one, thats for sure. :grin:

The Death Star Battle Pack could have done with one less Imperial Guard, I have 4 of those already. I hope the other troopers in the bp can convince me to get one or two. :classic:

The Battle of Saleucami looks good :wub:, could have used one more clone though.

The AT-AP is a must for me :grin: , as slipped into the dark ages for a while when the first one came out. :tongue:

The rest of the sets look nice, but I think I will only pick up the Vulture droid and maybe Jedi Interceptor .

Has this Utapau bp even been confirmed ? I thought people didn't know if it was going to be the Utapau bp or the Battle on Saleucami and some people just didn't know which one it was going to be ?

Edited by Legoman123

Finally we get an updated Chewbacca (in the Gunship set) :wub: Though I wonder why they didn't use the new version in this year's Ewok Village set :hmpf_bad:

I hope he is in Cloud City so he can be in a set I would actually buy. But now that I said that they probably cancelled it again.

Just to point out, at least four of the sets didn't have preliminary images shown: Utapau Troopers battle pack, Droid TRI-Fighter, AV-7 Anti-Vehicle Cannon and Coruscant Police Gunship (this one is rumoured to be an exclusive though so it makes sense why there is no prelim of it), but hopefully for the former three there are more prelims on the way.

Weird, either all those sets are exclusive or a page is missing from this catalogue and both don´t seem likely to me.

I think it's a battle pack - the others are just army builders

I assume that the utapau battle will be in the same stile

Saleucami has a spring loaded missile thingie. Looks like the perfect excuse to make it more expensive than a regular BP.

Has this Utapau bp even been confirmed ? I thought people didn't know if it was going to be the Utapau bp or the Battle on Saleucami and some people just didn't know which one it was going to be ?

There are two lists and they are respectively two and three days old. Haven´t you seen them or did you already forget them?

Really weird with the DS BP. Guards are no Armybuilding material and what would people need two Gunners for let alone an army of them? Navys would have been much more sensible seeing how they are actual soldiers just with no armor. Also some more regular officers would have been nice. There is at least some hope for Rebels merchandise but with a DS BP already made I can probably forget my army of cheap Navy figs. The only thing that could save the situation would be Greg Weisman using Navys in the show more often to make the Stormtroopers look more serious and efficient and not like the canon fodder they have become.

And don´t forget that there aren´t even any rebel soldiers for the imperials of the DS to fight against. What would be their equivalent anyway? Two Captain Antilles figs and Bothan Spies?

The ROTS starfighter and Wheelbike look nice but the price will probably ruin it again. They look like 17,99€ sets but will most likely be pushed to 26,99€. Well maybe there are some good discounts to get, but the starships are already in my collection. Maybe the Vulture for the Neimoidian but I already have the green JSF which I would like to mod into a smaller more accurate version and the V-Wing from 2006 is so nice and simple, I don´t want a replacement.

AT-AP and Gunship are way too similar to the old versions just with new Wookies and Commander Gree ROTS style. The whole Kashyyyk thing is boring anyway. It was just window dressing, at least the 501st Legion moved the plot forward killing kids and all.

Micro Fighter aren´t even good for armybuilding, except the clone but even then, who would need white ROTS clones.

I hope the AV-7 and Police Gunship are better with their fig assortment. Also hope the Tri Fighter and Utapau are even real and that the TRI actually has the Palpatine and Tater didn´t just mistake the Neimodian for Palpi.

Well, two BPs and a Wheelbike now. Could be better.

Edited by Navy Trooper Fenson

I'm guessing the Coruscant Speeder will be a TRU exclusive, and the Tri-Fighter or AV-7 a Wal-Mart one. That leaves the Utapau battle pack and whichever one isn't the Wal-Mart exclusive.

Yeah, i haven't seen anything about Utapau, either (missed it along the pages?!).

Regarding the preliminary pics, the Death Star Trooper BP is the only set i am actually interested in. Hoping for more news. A system scale ISD would be really nice.

Is there any chance that the TOR line will be continued? I recently found some taste about it. :classic:

Edited by Ki-Adi-Mundi

I also think that the summer £100 set will be the invisible hand, it sort of makes sense really.

Edited by Legoman123

I also think that the summer £100 set will be the invisible hand, it sort of makes sense really.

I hope so, but we got the Malevolence only 2 years ago, so I doubt it. Would fit with the Tri-Fighter, Vulture and Jedi Starfighter.

Why new blasters are only in battle-packs?

That is kind of weird but it could just be the fact that they're preliminary images, it would be odd to make a new mold and not use it in other sets.

I hope so, but we got the Malevolence only 2 years ago, so I doubt it. Would fit with the Tri-Fighter, Vulture and Jedi Starfighter.

I know :-( that's the only thing I can think why they wouldn't bring it out, but they still could do the cantina or cloud city, even the medical frigate. I guess I don't really mind. :grin:

I love the mini playset that comes with the saluecami battle.The fail is that the commander neyo and the barc trooper have the same armour and helmet :( this means that the commander neyo won´t be an special figure and TLG will finish on Saluecami with this set.

That is kind of weird but it could just be the fact that they're preliminary images, it would be odd to make a new mold and not use it in other sets.

Yeh i doubt they would use those weird guns on them we will most likely get normal guns like always

Yeah, i haven't seen anything about Utapau, either (missed it along the pages?!).

Looking at the pictures and the set list we have from Darth Tater I'm not seeing 75036 in the pictures, which is supposed to be the Utapau troopers, so we will probably get one :classic:

Looking at the pictures and the set list we have from Darth Tater I'm not seeing 75036 in the pictures, which is supposed to be the Utapau troopers, so we will probably get one :classic:

Thanks... I really got a bit worried there :blush:

Thanks... I really got a bit worried there :blush:

I know same here! I was hoping to see a new airborne trooper or something but at least there's some guarantee we'll see the battle pack :thumbup:

And now that I think about it, the battle pack with the two Royal guards, wasn't there a special class of guard in the game star wars the force unleashed that protected important empire installations and the like? Maybe that's just a preliminary design for a different figure? Just an idea.

Edited by Tyfett

Hi

can somebody explain to me why we need another yellow Skywalker fighter? The actual green is from the movie and the yellow one from TCW series?

Dino

Really disappointed in the general grievous wheel bike. There aren't any magna guards nor obi wan's boga. Definitely not buying. Also disappointed in the kashyyyk battlepack. I was hoping there would be some wookies because I wanted to expand my wookie collection. Guess I'll just have 2. Not that impressed with this wave I must say.