Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

I couldn't agree more, that's why I can't wait to see the official video from Lego! :-)

Same here! I do hope Slave I has somewhat of an interior. Whether it's just something as simple as a bed or sleeping quarters would be fine by me.

Edited by Tariq j

Same here! I do hope Slave I has somewhat of an interior. Whether it's just something as simple as a bed or sleeping quarters would be fine by me.

Yeah, that's kind of what's helping me decide whether to buy or not. I don't want an empty space craft like 10179. I'm sure it'll have some sort of interior though. I hope it has some sort prison/holding compartment. Edited by Moon_Knight

I would be surprised if there was much of an interior. I am sure most of the inside is holding it together. Just look at the recent At-At-most of it is taken up by technic. And since I am sure this thing is super heavy it probably needs a lot of internal support. The UCS slave 1 I made last year was pretty similar in size and I had to jam pack the internals with technic as well. Le sigh.

By definition there must be some kind of interior since the cargo bay can open and close and hold the carbonated Han Solo. I have a gut feeling the canopy will open to reveal a probably very limited cockpit. The rest of the guts will surely be technic just like Fire spray 31 says.

By definition there must be some kind of interior since the cargo bay can open and close and hold the carbonated Han Solo. I have a gut feeling the canopy will open to reveal a probably very limited cockpit. The rest of the guts will surely be technic just like Fire spray 31 says.

Yea I think so too, some around the cargo bay and then something around the cockpit. But thats it because like some people stated already this would be really fragile if there was interior through the whole ship and nothing to support it that the bricks around the hull.

No interior guys. Shame because - despite it's obvious quality, it's really just a larger version of the 2010 Slave 1. I'd have liked...just a little more...that would have made the inevitable purchase a bit easier

The UCS Slave I delivered on the hype. With the piece count, it feels like a $249.99 set. I hope I'm wrong and it's $199.99 though.

Has the same box as the X-Wing and Modular Town Hall. UCS Sandcrawler also had 3200 pieces and cost 300$ and Ewok Village only was so far over the mark because of the Ewoks, ropes and countless figs while this is relatively moderate.

10227 - B-Wing

1487 pcs - $199.99

10236 - Ewok Village

1990 pcs - $249.99

10240 - Red Five X-Wing

1559 pcs - $199.99

75060 - Slave I

1996 pcs - $???.??

Still no price confirmation?

$199.99 USD

That price is not confirmed. It's just speculation from the initial post after the pics/video were posted. Based on what the recents UCS sets went for, I'm betting $249.99 for Slave I.

10227 - B-Wing

1487 pcs - $199.99

10236 - Ewok Village

1990 pcs - $249.99

10240 - Red Five X-Wing

1559 pcs - $199.99

75060 - Slave I

1996 pcs - $???.??

That price is not confirmed. It's just speculation from the initial post after the pics/video were posted. Based on what the recents UCS sets went for, I'm betting $249.99 for Slave I.

that price was originally listed at Brickpickers, with the tumbler and several other sets, all have been correct so far, reason stands that it too will be correct, but as you say its not confirmed yet.

Its a ucs set it doesnt need an interior or minifigs!

if a set is minifig scale and contains a cockpit, then a minifig (at least) is kind of a must. interiors are just bonus :P

Its a ucs set it doesnt need an interior or minifigs!

Who says a UCS set can't have minifigures! In my opinion it's the minifigures themselves that bring the set to life. And make the set what it is. :classic:

It's a shame that there is no interior to this set. Hopefully TLG will make up for it by designing a more detailed cockpit. If so, I hope it can store at least two figures.

that price was originally listed at Brickpickers, with the tumbler and several other sets, all have been correct so far, reason stands that it too will be correct, but as you say its not confirmed yet.

UCS Slave I for $199.99 would be awesome. I'm all for it.

UCS Slave I for $199.99 would be awesome. I'm all for it.

I agree. I probably wont get it if it's much more. Also, any interior would be nice. Just something simple in between the technic.

I'm with lots of other people, it all depends on the price. If it is $200, it will be a good deal and I will get it. Above that, it may be on my list but it doesn't mean I will ever get it. Ewok Village looks nice too, but I have a hard time swallowing that price.

Maybe if I can find this without the minifigures, it might be worth it to me.

I agree with all the above, assuming there is no interior then £200.00 (if that's the price in England). Seems a reasonable price.

Edited by Tariq j

You forget that it contains just 4minifigures. Ewok village may have the same amount of pieces but has a lot more minifigs than the Slave I. So I quess the price will be around 200€.

here's hoping about the price but I must confess if I am willing to spend 200 on a set I would also be willing to spend 250. Otherwise, I think it was not really worth 200 either to begin with. Know what I mean or is that just my crazy pscycology?

Hope TLG isn't reading these posts! Scrap that, I hope they are ;-)

I think the UCS Slave I is an amazing feat of modern Lego designing- all those gorgeous complex curves and details. It would make sense to have this at $200 considering the UCS Tumbler which only had about 100 less pieces, but you never know. The minifigures are a welcome edition, are screen accurate (to the carbonite loading scene), yet they feel rehashed and lackluster. Minifigures aside, this set is worth it for the mass amounts of rare forest green and sand green parts. I don't really mind how detailed the interior is as long as there is a good looking cockpit, I feel as though my hands wouldn't be able to fit all the way inside the interior anyway.

I think the UCS Slave I is an amazing feat of modern Lego designing- all those gorgeous complex curves and details. It would make sense to have this at $200 considering the UCS Tumbler which only had about 100 less pieces, but you never know. The minifigures are a welcome edition, are screen accurate (to the carbonite loading scene), yet they feel rehashed and lackluster. Minifigures aside, this set is worth it for the mass amounts of rare forest green and sand green parts. I don't really mind how detailed the interior is as long as there is a good looking cockpit, I feel as though my hands wouldn't be able to fit all the way inside the interior anyway.

I think also it will be around 200 because compering it to other UCS and Exclusives sets, the price seems right. Okay (not ok-ey) it has 4 minifigs but all but Boba are exclusive. The bespin guard is new but I think we will see him or with another face in a set/s next year.

I think the UCS Slave I is an amazing feat of modern Lego designing

Yes that´s true they have really improved (quality of bricks, techniques used etc.) but so has also they price for Lego sets and bricks (but that is a trend in everything) Edited by Mencot

For Christmas, I'm asking for both the slave 1 and the sandcrawler.

Both of the new style boxes look phenomenal and worth displaying alone!

I agree. I think I mentioned it earlier, but I'm leaning towards $249. $199 for the almost 2000 pieces + another $50 for George Lucas. The other SW UCS prices confirm it (for me).

Edited by m0dulo

I agree. I really would happily pay a premium for printed bricks. Is it that most parents would not? It does make me sad that they are becoming so rare and she we do get them, it tends to just be one brick!