Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

Like I've said before, the Troop Transport would make a perfect battle pack vehicle. If LEGO doesn't make a Rebels BP with this vehicle and four regular Stormies (the Rebels variant, obviously), then its a huge missed opportunity. I would easily buy 4 of them to fill the ranks of my Imperial forces. Even though the Rebels version of the Stormtrooper kinda looks cartoonish, it still looks hella better than the older Stormies we've had until this year.

That and a Wookie Battle Pack and I think LEGO would have one of the best years for battle packs since they first conceived the idea 7 years ago.

Star Wars Rebels: Meet Sabine, the Explosive Artist

and.......I was right, since this was announced at SDCC today:

[snip]

Please let there be a LEGO version as well......instant buy.

I concur! I'd love this as a set!

Edited by Brickdoctor
Please don't quote pictures.

That is the single stupidest transport I've ever seen.

First off it looks really awkward to sit/stand in there. It looks like you can't sit at all. If you can't sit I hope that thing doesn't move fast because you'll like fly out. But if it doesn't move any fast these troopers are just targets. :P

First off it looks really awkward to sit/stand in there. It looks like you can't sit at all. If you can't sit I hope that thing doesn't move fast because you'll like fly out. But if it doesn't move any fast these troopers are just targets. :P

Who cares about the functionality and efficiency of it. If it can give us a solid Imperial army building set, I'm happy!

Stupid or no, it's been a SW vehicle since 1979. It was one of these, operating offscreen, that took out the sandcrawler in Episode IV.

And in a galaxy with tractor beams and FTL travel, keeping people from falling out of a moving vehicle would have to be a pretty easy proposition.

Edited by rollermonkey

I guess that is a bad news.. i dont like the rebel version of stormies :(

We can always bricklink the other helmets to switch with the Rebels Stormtrooper. Cheaper than buying the whole minifig.

Star Wars Rebels: Meet Sabine, the Explosive Artist

and.......I was right, since this was announced at SDCC today:

Please let there be a LEGO version as well......instant buy.

I really hope we get that as well, as long as it comes with that amount of interior.

If its £100 in the uk will likely be $150 in Australia... so not worth it if it is

For that price you can literally buy the previous version on eBay used. Which is exactly what I did :wink:

So I just picked up the two Rebels sets, and I'm pretty unimpressed by Zeb's weapon. I've been trying to think of ways to create a more accurate version of his blaster staff thing, but I can't really seem to figure out what works. Any suggestions?

So I just picked up the two Rebels sets, and I'm pretty unimpressed by Zeb's weapon. I've been trying to think of ways to create a more accurate version of his blaster staff thing, but I can't really seem to figure out what works. Any suggestions?

I don't have the set yet, but it is rather disappointing isn't it? Maybe send a suggestion to BrickArms/BrickForge/BrickWarriors/etc to see if they can take a crack at it? "Two stormie guns joined by a saber hilt" is easy for anyone to make at home, but looks pretty silly.

Today at Target, I found the entire summer wave (in the USA)

Which state do you live in? I'm in Florida and I haven't seen any yet in stores though toysrus.com says that the Ghost and Phantom combo set is available for in store pickup near me. More than likely retailers have the sets but haven't set them out on display quite yet.

The TRU near me (Lynnwood, WA) had the Cantina on the shelf the other night, but the Target next door had only old sets.

Edited by rollermonkey

I hit one Target and one TRU today (Burbank, CA); only the latter had the new sets. Managed it resist temptation to nab the Phantom (birthday coming up, no idea which set or sets my wife is getting me)

Edited by Venkefedo

Which state do you live in? I'm in Florida and I haven't seen any yet in stores though toysrus.com says that the Ghost and Phantom combo set is available for in store pickup near me. More than likely retailers have the sets but haven't set them out on display quite yet.

The summer wave is available at the Sawgrass Mills Lego store.

Alabama, there are two Targets near me, 1 had them and the other one didn't, but they *should* all be out by tomorrow