Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

THIS is why this MTT is a joke.

Come to think of it, anyone have a price on the MTT yet? If the price is close to the last MTT, I don't even wanna know how people will react. :look:

€99,99 I believe.

So that will be around $79,99 for our US friends and £89,99 for the UK. I think. Maybe.

€99,99 I believe.

So that will be around $79,99 for our US friends and £89,99 for the UK. I think. Maybe.

Thanks, so that means for Australia it'd be $110-$160. This wave is very expensive for us :sceptic:

I bought the 42009 from Target and it was packaged inside another box. I bought the 10221 from Wal-Mart and they shipped it... Thats it, they shipped it by slapping labels on the actual Lego box and shipping it complete with all the damage you would expect. Since I waited until the last minute to buy one retail I am just happy I only paid retail. I dont know if that is common with Wal-Mart but that was my experience...

I have certainly heard other people complain about walmart slapping labels onto lego boxes. Even for in-store pickup, which might only matter if you are wishing to keep the box or perform other activities. There is no consistence and thus you are taking a bit of a risk.

If I received a package like that I would take it to the store and exchange it for an undamaged box. Just say its a gift.

Not yet. Just leaked pictures of the torso and head.

Ah, I see; thank you. I wonder what they'll do with the legs, if anything. A little printing would be nice.

Well, by the looks of it, i like the new MTT. Not yet owning one, i would like to add it to my collection.

99,99 €? Huh, if this were true, then i would wait for a long time and a serious sale. If the price were within a reasonable range, i'd not step back from wanting one. :wink:

€99,99 I believe.

I dont think that is right because when i converted it to USD It equaled around $130.00.....a little high considering it doesnt havea floor.....at least i think i did the conversions right

I dont think that is right because when i converted it to USD It equaled around $130.00.....a little high considering it doesnt havea floor.....at least i think i did the conversions right������

The prices are almost never equal if converted.

Hmm, if that's the same Boba that could potentially be in the UCS there isn't any difference to the most recent Boba Fett figure. Though hopefully TLG could experiment with arm printing :grin:

Given how good the recent Boba Fett is, I'd bet that Lego adds in another bounty hunter to help sell the set. Or maybe a carbonite Han as a solid brick.

Not yet. Just leaked pictures of the torso and head.

It has some leg print, the torso and head already seen, already got the book talking about the dark side and the life of darth vader using lego, forgot to take picture

20140619_232717_zps40cca142.jpg

690dd318-01c8-43c8-a410-3dd22ffe55ab_zps439a61f6.jpg

20140619_233115_zpsc67adcba.jpg

Edited by what

UCS see don't always have figures.

One of the users claim that there is a figure included

UCS see don't always have figures.

One of the users claim that there is a figure included

Maybe, but minifigs aren't supposed to be a main element in a UCS set. They are not even supposed to be in a UCS set, I think that's what THeLegoDr meant. I'm pretty sure most of the AFOLs get their sets only for the minifigs, but when it comes to UCS sets, the main part of the set is the ship. As long as this new Slave I is a genuine Ultimate Slave I, I don't really care whether the minifig is new or if it's the same from another set. UCS is not about selling new minifigs, the regular sets are already very good at it.

Well UCS sets have changed over the years, and now come with minfigs (ewok village, sandcrawler etc). So I wouldn't be surprised to see at least 1 or 2 minifigs included. It doesn't need any more than that though.

Probably not the only one that thinks this way but I feel that a UCS set needs to have the information plaque. Mini's are nice but the hardest part about buying the Sandcrawler was the lack of the plaque and buying Lego should never be hard to do unless your dead broke... Maybe I need to evolve to meet TLG's idea of what makes a UCS because its not like I am going to quit buying them!!!

(ewok village, sandcrawler etc)

These sets, like the Death Star 10188, are more like big playsets than collector items. They are meant to be played with, while UCS ships, like the X-Wings, the TIE Advanced, the Delta-7 JSF, or even "statues", like General Grievous and R2-D2, are meant to be displayed, so minifigs in such sets are useless (and out of scale, like in the Executor).

So yeah, Ewok Village and Sandcrawler are exclusive and massive sets, indeed, but does that make them UCS ? I don't think so. But that's just my opinion. ;)

These sets, like the Death Star 10188, are more like big playsets than collector items. They are meant to be played with, while UCS ships, like the X-Wings, the TIE Advanced, the Delta-7 JSF, or even "statues", like General Grievous and R2-D2, are meant to be displayed, so minifigs in such sets are useless (and out of scale, like in the Executor).

So yeah, Ewok Village and Sandcrawler are exclusive and massive sets, indeed, but does that make them UCS ? I don't think so. But that's just my opinion. ;)

Well since it says right on the sandcrawler box, UCS, then TLG would disagree with your assessment. They after all get to define their product. Though some might disagree.

There was a rumour a while back that we would get a Rebels TIE Interceptor with the Inquisitor, so that could be the other summer exclusive perhaps?

I could be wrong, (it's happened before) but I don't think the Rebels point in the timeline would include the Interceptor, as it was built in response to an Alliance fighter that isn't in service yet. Again, I could be wrong, and they could always decide to release the ship before it existed, like the E-Wing remodelled as a Jedi Stealth Fighter.

I could be wrong, (it's happened before) but I don't think the Rebels point in the timeline would include the Interceptor, as it was built in response to an Alliance fighter that isn't in service yet. Again, I could be wrong, and they could always decide to release the ship before it existed, like the E-Wing remodelled as a Jedi Stealth Fighter.

It could be the inquisitor's TIE, it looks like a TIE advanced with shorter wings.

star-wars-rebels-inquisitor-ship-photo-e1392587806171.jpg

Edited by Nom Carver

It has some leg print, the torso and head already seen, already got the book talking about the dark side and the life of darth vader using lego, forgot to take picture

*snip*

Thanks for the new pics. The completed figure looks fantastic and much improved over the old one. The leg printing really adds a lot to the figure despite the simple design.