Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

Thanks for the help, I'm hoping to save a lot of money when we go over there. Are there any particular websites I should check? Is there any chance of the exclusives being available by October?

You can also check Target. The one by me has a much greater selection and the prices are comparable to walmart. Something else to consider is both stores' online websites allow you to buy and ship to a store. So if you know the exact stores nearby you can check the inventory and prices before you come and if they don't have the sets you want at thoses exact stores the pick up in store option would be your best bet.

You can also check Target. The one by me has a much greater selection and the prices are comparable to walmart. Something else to consider is both stores' online websites allow you to buy and ship to a store. So if you know the exact stores nearby you can check the inventory and prices before you come and if they don't have the sets you want at thoses exact stores the pick up in store option would be your best bet.

One thing to remember, if you order online from Walmart or Target you will pay local sales tax. If there is a phyiscal store in the state which you are shopping online you'll pay the taxes.

I recommend checking Amazon dot com or YoYo dot com. Both have good deals on sets.

One thing to remember, if you order online from Walmart or Target you will pay local sales tax. If there is a phyiscal store in the state which you are shopping online you'll pay the taxes.

I recommend checking Amazon dot com or YoYo dot com. Both have good deals on sets.

Oh I agree, I buy most my sets from Amazon. But this is for someone who is coming from overseas and may not want to deal with having packages delivered to their hotel. But it is a viable option.

Are there any particular websites I should check?

Like others said:Wal-Mart, Target and TRU (TRU is more expensive but when they have sale it mught become interesting)

Is there any chance of the exclusives being available by October?

Last year, I was in Florida in august and the summer wave was out. I remember seeing the Umbaran Canon (75013) as a Target exclusive

The HH87 Starhopper (75024) and Barc speeder with sidecar (75012) as Wal Mart exclusive

So the only set that wasn't release yet in august was the ewok village

Thanks for the help, I'm hoping to save a lot of money when we go over there.

You are welcome

I do the same thing every year when I go to the US because in Canada the prices are 15-20% higher and the sale tax is 15%

That Canadian sales tax is a killer when you're not used to it! Just put the actual price on the ticket!!!!

As much as I hate it when I pay for LEGO in €, at least VAT is already included. I'm glad I'm able to purchase circumvent the system to a degree.

Edited by Sir_Basil_Ashton

The new MTT sucks, it's very awful!!!

I'm waited all these years the new MTT and what we got?

First, It is smaller than 7662.

Second, It is worse detailed.

Third, how much droids? Eight??? MTT is a Multi-Troop Transport, which can carry 112 droids or 20 droidekas. And what we have, only eight (!!!) droids and zero droidekas.

In 7929 there are 10 droids, though it's only Platoon Attack Craft for supporting MTTs.

Never buy this set, TLG goes bad..

Edited by inquisitor88

The new MTT sucks, it's very awful!!!

I'm waited all these years the new MTT and what we got?

First, It is smaller than 7662.

Second, It is worse detailed.

Third, how much droids? Eight??? MTT is a Multi-Troop Transport, which can carry 112 droids or 20 droidekas. And what we have, only eight (!!!) droids and zero droidekas.

In 7929 there are 10 droids, though it's only Platoon Attack Craft for supporting MTTs.

Never buy this set, TLG goes bad..

Considering the fact that we get so many droids each year, I would assume that the number one would already own would make up for the lack of droids in this new MTT.

Considering the fact that we get so many droids each year, I would assume that the number one would already own would make up for the lack of droids in this new MTT.

I have 2x 7929, but it is not cancel the fact, that 75058 has 8 droids when 7662 has 20.

Even small sets like 7126 and 7654 has 7 droids each in comparison with 7929, which has 10.

So the new set must be better than previous, isn't it?

Edited by inquisitor88

I was really hoping 75058 was a flash speeder and AAT :angry:

If they were going to remake the MTT why not do it in the seperatist blue and whitish grey colors. I don't think I'd be as dissapointed with it since it'd be a new version and not rivaling it's predecessor.

Oh well, when the part list gets realeased I might just order the parts and make it myself in that color :hmpf_bad:

If they were going to remake the MTT why not do it in the seperatist blue and whitish grey colors. I don't think I'd be as dissapointed with it since it'd be a new version and not rivaling it's predecessor.

Oh well, when the part list gets realeased I might just order the parts and make it myself in that color :hmpf_bad:

I'm planning on doing that as well. Also moding it to carry far more droids.

I dont understand all this hatred and why people are clinging so much to the fact that the new MTT has less droids. The new MTT has less droids however it does include other minifigures as well. And if one wanted to you can buy lots of droids for pennies on Bricklink.

I dont understand all this hatred and why people are clinging so much to the fact that the new MTT has less droids. The new MTT has less droids however it does include other minifigures as well. And if one wanted to you can buy lots of droids for pennies on Bricklink.

My sentiments exactly.

Because 'lots of droids' is the point of a MTT. Even the original got that.

Will there be another summer exclusive this Year? Do WE know the 75057 yet?

I am not into Rebels until now, but I think we will see many more Sets in the january Wave for this series. There are still eben Main Charakters, who are missing in this line-up!!

Because 'lots of droids' is the point of a MTT. Even the original got that.

That may be the case in the films but we are talking about a toy. And one which is smaller than the original version if I'm not mistaken?

I could care less if the vehicle came with two droids. The problem is that the MTT should be CAPABLE of transporting a large quantity of droids. As Inquisitor88 points out above, the Platoon Attack Craft, which is a smaller support craft for the MTT holds ten droids, and the previous model MTT held twenty. THAT is why the new MTT is inadequate. It is supposed to be a monstrous craft capable of transporting an army, but this incarnation holds less than vehicles designed to transport a squad.

I'm not even a fan of PT stuff, and I get it.

Edited by rollermonkey

Are there any new images of the full Palpatine minifigure from the new DK book? :vader:

Not yet. Just leaked pictures of the torso and head.

A lot of people wouldn't buy the Jedi Scout Fighter if the Ithorian was in the Cantina. What I really miss is a Wuher minifig. And unfortunately we won't get him in any other set.

Funny thing is I wanted the Scout Fighter more than the Cantina. I tend to buy vehicles more than the actual playsets, though I struggle to find space to keep any of them.

MTT argument = facepalm.

If you like it, buy it. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

But I want to like it and want to buy it, but TLG haven't made it an easy decision for me.

I bought the 42009 from Target and it was packaged inside another box. I bought the 10221 from Wal-Mart and they shipped it... Thats it, they shipped it by slapping labels on the actual Lego box and shipping it complete with all the damage you would expect. Since I waited until the last minute to buy one retail I am just happy I only paid retail. I dont know if that is common with Wal-Mart but that was my experience...

Edited by neoconagenda

^I'm going to say that's not normal. My Fire Brigade came from Wal-Mart and was packaged within a regular brown cardboard box.

As Inquisitor88 points out above, the Platoon Attack Craft, which is a smaller support craft for the MTT holds ten droids, and the previous model MTT held twenty. THAT is why the new MTT is inadequate. It is supposed to be a monstrous craft capable of transporting an army, but this incarnation holds less than vehicles designed to transport a squad.

THIS is why this MTT is a joke.

Come to think of it, anyone have a price on the MTT yet? If the price is close to the last MTT, I don't even wanna know how people will react. :look: