Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

So the new wave has shown up on shop@home.au and i have to say these sets are really, really over priced at full RRP. I am glad that Big W will have them for a more realistic price like the last wave plus we have been having lots of 20% off sales so that great too. Hopefully that means a drop in Australian prices!

was on the s@h section of the australian website. Ouch that was really a pricey wave...

Great to see the new sets on S@H. Was hoping to see 75058 amongst them, but something to look forward to anyway.

That's a little disapointing for me, because I had 35% off for any set below 100euros at S@H and I wanted to use it for MTT. Hope we'll se it soon.

Edited by Pablo94

Does anyone here think that we will get Wuher at some point in the near future? We have seen a design for him in the Yoda Chronicles Mini Movies.

Hey

I have some information about the new UCS sets. It will be Boba Fett´s Slave 1 with a brand new Boba Fett mini figure.

And this model have the identical length like the new ISD.

I have all these information from the lego product design manager when he was this weekend in my local lego store.

Hey

I have some information about the new UCS sets. It will be Boba Fett´s Slave 1 with a brand new Boba Fett mini figure.

I have all these information from the lego product design manager when he was this weekend in my local lego store.

Thanks for the informatio! :classic:

Hey

Hooray, some confirmation other than a set number.

But it's Boba's Slave I :cry_sad: Oh well.

Thanks for the info!

-Sci

Hopefully this means that the Slave 1 will be in true minifig scale!! Awesome!!

Why would it be if it is UCS?

The Falcon is the ultimate UCS minifig scale release.

If it is minifig scale then I'd say that might be the perfect place to get that 4-Lom figure.

The new Sandcrawler is UCS.

Well do you think it will have a fairly large interior then? You know like the cockpit, holding cell, sleeping quarters etc.

It's already available in Lego stores. Has been for a while. IMO it's kind of bland inside. I was going to buy it but really, it's just a large brown blob with a lackluster interior and not to minifigure scale.

It's already available in Lego stores. Has been for a while. IMO it's kind of bland inside. I was going to buy it but really, it's just a large brown blob with a lackluster interior and not to minifigure scale.

Sorry, I meant the UCS Slave 1. But thanks anyway. :grin:

Well do you think it will have a fairly large interior then? You know like the cockpit, holding cell, sleeping quarters etc.

Possibly, as it's minifigure scale, but at this point until we see more pictures and info it's hard to speculate what we are going to see. Still, I hope whatever Lego bring us is good.

It's great news, I only have the first old Slave I and a new rendition especially in UCS size would be welcome. I'am curious how big will it be and about the piece count, I hope it will be cheaper than the Sandcrawler. Because I love the Slave I and Boba is my favourite and as far as I like the new Sandcrawler I cannot afford to spend that amount of money on a set.

New slave 1 and new Boba, I hope that doesn't mean a new design for Boba that doesn't match up with all the previous Mandos.

Hey

Same length as the new ISD?!?

Holy... That's going to be HUGE. I mean, Slave-I's wingspan is about 3/4 the length, and it's about 1/3 as tall as it is long...

Looks like there might be a new Boba minifigure beyond my grasp, a bit like the exclusive Dengar or some of the Death Star minifigs. Well, there's always other means to get them, but a Slave I as long as the ISD? That's properly massive, but picturing it in my head it would roughly be minifig scale. I wonder how much green there's going to be?

New slave 1 and new Boba, I hope that doesn't mean a new design for Boba that doesn't match up with all the previous Mandos.

I was thinking the same, but then I realised I won't be getting the set anyway and have all of the Mandalorian minifigs, so it makes no difference to me in the end!

Same length as the new ISD?!?

Holy... That's going to be HUGE. I mean, Slave-I's wingspan is about 3/4 the length, and it's about 1/3 as tall as it is long...

Hmm, sounds like we're getting a Slave I that's to scale with minifigures.