Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

This is sad sort of as TCW that was just recently been in netflix has been our family bonding moments. Anyhow, it does make sense, but I wonder where the direction of SW will be next, cant wait really. I need to check more around here to find out.

Star Wars Lego is heading towards Rebels, OT sets and next year probably Ep7 material. I watched all of Clone Wars on Netflix and it has really surprised me in it's execution, quality and narratives. Sad to see it end but Dave Filoni and the much of the creative talent behind Clone Wars are working on Rebels.

No. Some websites and media outlets get advanced distribution so that reviews like this can be produced shortly before the sets go on sale.

Same here, I hope it's bigger than the old one. I find it odd that the jawas arn't wearing any capes.

Very nice review! I think it's a great set but it isn't worth 300 €. I hope it will be available at TRU in a few months because they offer 20 % discounts sometimes.

Pretty cool but i cant see myself spending $300 on only 1

I am a little disappointed the set cost $300 and I have to use stickers on the Sandcrawler. I prefer printed bricks.

Edited by rzetlin

I love the new Sandcrawler! It is big, sturdy and impressive to display.

I very rarely buy sets, as I want both great minifigs and a great model(my standards for a great model are very high). This set has it all, so I am pretty sure I will get it.

Same here, I hope it's bigger than the old one. I find it odd that the jawas arn't wearing any capes.

Jawas don't wear capes, the old figure just looked wrong.

Jawas wear hooded robes. They look weird because they (Jawas) are so short and the robes are very long. The capes were weird because they gave some appearance of "flow", but only in the back.

I don't think anyone preferred the old Jek-14 fighter, that was one of the worst starfighter designs ever made. The new one is a complete 180, looks solid and well designed. Has a great color scheme as noted and comes with an even better selection of minifigs, not just recolored clones.

Think again... actually I like more the old one. :)

Its based on the E-wing and I think its a cool design. I like the dark color scheme.

Think again... actually I like more the old one. :)

Its based on the E-wing and I think its a cool design. I like the dark color scheme.

Yes you are totally correct! It's nice to see that Lego was looking at relatively obscure EU starships for inspiration. I was just saying that because the build isn't stable and most reviews have been below average or mediocre.

Do you see Lego's inspiration for the Jedi Scout ship? ;)

Do you see Lego's inspiration for the Jedi Scout ship? ;)

I'm gonna go with the Wing Commander games...

In the UK it's 15% of selected sets and they don't know which ones it will be yet.

The event actually starts next Monday here in the UK which is the 28th... that's when the Sandcrawler gets released here.

To be honest 15% isn't something that's going to sway me one way or the other on Lego sets... you get closer to 20%-50% off items pretty regular here with other retailers and they all price match most of the time.

I apologize if this doesn't fit here, but I couldn't find a more appropriate place.

So, I want to buy the new Sancrawler and preferably get the Darth Revan minifig as a psrt of May the fourth be with you. It's not necessary but it would save me 20-30$ which I would spend on the minifig over BL or ebay.

The only problem is that here where I live(Croatia) there are no LEGO stores(the closest one is in Austria) nor any stores that sell Exclusive LEGO sets.

What are my options?

I would forget about the exclusive minifig and just get the set over ebay, but I have never bought anything so big off ebay. I am worried that the shipping would be almoat as much as the set itself.

What do you think I should do?

Edited by CaptainCRO

Is LEGO Shop At Home not an option?

Isn't it that SAH only delivers within a country the LEGO store you ordered from is located?

Hi everyone. Been a bit away from LEGO Star Wars news lately, and LSW as a whole since sets have become a little bit uninteresting for me. That said I would like to know, if your nice enough to tell me without making me go look back a lot of pages, if there are any consistent rumours for sets that have not yet been announced officially, to be launched in the next few months. Thanks for the help.

Looks a little smaller than the 2007 version, hopefully it will come in at the £90 price point...

Usually TLG release movie sets in pairs or multiples, so I expect we'll see another EP 1 set or two. An AAT would certainly be welcome, along with a Flash Speeder.