Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

I like the new ithorian jedi and the new jek-14 but they ruined him because they made him just want to build which is kinda obvious of lego :/

Edited by ChiefPie

Hmm, I don't like the $70 price tag on 75052. It's too cheap! :grin:

I don't think I've ever seen a star wars set with a price to brick ratio that the new AT AT Walker supposedly has. 1,132 pieces at 110 bucks? That's incredible value for a licensed Star Wars set. I'll take this info with a grain of salt. Never seen a Star Wars set go for less than 10 cents a brick. Got a few this summer wave apparently.

Edited by Something_Awesome

Rats. I just bought the most recent one 3 months ago. Ad thag included the luke with the girly hair -_-

Rats. I just bought the most recent one 3 months ago. Ad thag included the luke with the girly hair -_-

Doesn't have to be a bad thing. You've just got one extra vehicle and a girly moisture farmer to help populate Mos Eisley. :wink:

This is not the set I'm looking for... This is not the set I'm looking for. :s

Could someone tell me what the Ghost and Phantom sets are referring to? Are they people or ships? I thought Darth Maul was the Phantom Menace, so is that going to be another bust? Sorry if this has been answered already. I have not had the time to read over the entire thread. Thanks!

While the left part of the cantina pic is bretty much blurry, it still seems to be a fairly complete set. I like those and look forward to this upcoming classic. :wink:

The landspeeder in red would be even better however - as others have already pointed out.

Edited by Ki-Adi-Mundi

TLC didn't change the Snowspeeder too much since 4500. I would give a lot to see them finally resign it on a major level. Major level. But when I read "2x spring loaded shooters" I am afraid it will become even less accurate. Hasbro actually did a good job in providing the spring loaded missiles plus a movie accurate version of the cannons to have you chose which one to attach.

The Cantina looks better and better with the actual bar. Not to start the whole minifig discussion here again but having 2 or even 3 musicians would give away the chance to get some once-in-a-lifetime opportunities to get Wuher or Ponda or Dr. Evazan. I would take any new figure over duplicates, as I could get those through BL anytime. For the Landspeeder I once again hope for a nice redesign, as I have the previous one.

The ISD is going to be great. Not enough figs but finally a capital ship for my troops, hopefully with a nice interior. Very much looking forward to it. Not much to say about the AT-AT, but it seems to be finally a competitor to my old 4483!

The third Squidward seems to have differently colored legs from the other two, I guess that could indicate it's a different character from the other two. I'm somewhat disappointed the landspeeder isn't more updated. The printing on the turbines is welcome, but it looks almost the same otherwise. Though I suppose that might change in the final. The bar portion of the set doesn't disappoint at least.

Hopefully Obi-Wan is updated, I've always kind of thought the face could be more refined. I'm interested to see how they've done Luke's legs. I wonder if they used the same method of adding colors onto the legs as they did with the Simpsons short legs (Molding two colors together). Personally I feel like it's about time that the colors reach all the way around the leg.

It' only prelim pic, but I fear that they won't. The bridge seems to be designed in a new way which is regrettably much smaller. So the only chance to get a minifig in there is - like you already mentioned - to sit it down there (which imo would look really bad).

*snip*

Klaus-Dieter

I revisited the prelim pics available. To my eyes the bridge is roughly 4 studs high (and only in the center). I am afraid that this is too small for a minifig to even sit there... :look: I also miss the front window.

I seriously hope that the bridge will be subject to some changes for the final retail version. Scale right or not - the ISD needs a bridge where 2 minifigs can stand. And be it pretty close to each other. I am also very curious on the interior of the destroyer. The piece count sounds promising... :classic:

Having seen the landspeeder a little closer, i guess that the colour scheme is at least better than the previous one (which i luckily own).

The AT-AT prelim pic can only be a placeholder. It looks like a copy of 8129 which only has 815 parts. At 1,100+ the new model is supposed to offer some more size and new design... :wink:

Could you eleborate? I don't see how it would or would not be motorised, but I have got neither version, so I don't know.

If it were motorised,wouldn't it be stated in the catalog?

there is a yellow knob wheel visible on the picture

I don't get why people are commenting on 'ohh I don't like this aspect of this particular set' or 'that bit doesn't look right' or 'it doesn't look like it does this or it can do this or it looks exactly the same'.

Since when was http://i.imgur.com/02FuUVq.jpg exactly the same as http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Utapau-Troopers-75036?fromListing=listing??

They're prelims. Wait until official pictures start coming out before you start criticising :sceptic:

I don't get why people are commenting on 'ohh I don't like this aspect of this particular set' or 'that bit doesn't look right' or 'it doesn't look like it does this or it can do this or it looks exactly the same'.

Since when was http://i.imgur.com/02FuUVq.jpg exactly the same as http://shop.lego.com...Listing=listing??

They're prelims. Wait until official pictures start coming out before you start criticising :sceptic:

lol so true, I have to agree on that.

Since when was http://i.imgur.com/02FuUVq.jpg exactly the same as http://shop.lego.com...Listing=listing??

^ :thumbup::laugh:

I've been thinking the same thing reading posts since the catalog pics came out.

Edited by Sir_Basil_Ashton