Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

Finally found reviews on some microfighters there on brickhorizon.com

Thanks for sharing this's. They look great just like I thought they would. I will get 2 of each of them all!!! A set for my son and a set for me of course :)

*picture*

I'd suggest you switch the image to a link, as it has a confidential mark on it.

Aww, thanks pal. :purrr:

:blush:

Edited by Lego Spy

I hope there is as much interior spa

[snip]

I hope the Ghost has as much interior space as the Millennium Falcon. Edited by Brickdoctor
Please do not quote images, especially not confidential ones.

I can't believe the AT-AT might have those big ugly red spring loaded shooters on the sides :sick: . It just ruins the model in so many ways. All that I am getting from this wave is the Cantina.

I can't believe the AT-AT might have those big ugly red spring loaded shooters on the sides :sick: . It just ruins the model in so many ways. All that I am getting from this wave is the Cantina.

I get what you're saying, but if you just remove (shoot :tongue: ) the missile, I don't think it's still that noticable..

On the BARC Speeder that works, I believe, but haven't got the piece myself yet, so I'm not 100% sure.

I just purchased 75046 Courscant Police Gunship, and have to say, it is a beautiful set! :) It is very, very accurate to the original source material, has a strong build, and uses some really interesting building techniques which I have no seen used before. The Stickers are large and easy to place, and the figure selection is great! Ahsoka is awesome, the new Anakin has refined printing, and the two Shocktroopers are gorgeous! :) Can I post a review, even though I have not completed the reviewers academy?

I just purchased 75046 Courscant Police Gunship, and have to say, it is a beautiful set! :) It is very, very accurate to the original source material, has a strong build, and uses some really interesting building techniques which I have no seen used before. The Stickers are large and easy to place, and the figure selection is great! Ahsoka is awesome, the new Anakin has refined printing, and the two Shocktroopers are gorgeous! :) Can I post a review, even though I have not completed the reviewers academy?

I would very much like to see a review of this. :grin:

Not sure if these were posted:

5002122-600x450.jpg

From Hoth Bricks

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Not sure if these were posted:

--

From Hoth Bricks

-Sci

There's no picture there, and the page that your link leads to has 'content removed'. Did you mean to post the close-ups from TC-4?

http://www.hothbrick...4-en-gros-plan/

EDIT: Seems to work just fine now, the deeplink aswell as the link. Thanks for sharing!

Edited by commdr_neyo

I definitely expect a new C3PO now. It is a little odd where the printing stops on the legs, but it still looks good.

micro fighters are great and an affordable way to collect minifigures. Perfect for my clone army.

Not sure what the prices are in your area but I wouldnt call microfighters an affordable way to build up an army. Go on bricklink for that and you would get the clones very cheap.

That's very strange. I had a look, and indead, the body is still the same part. The poster depicts another one however! Am I just seeing things?

No, you're not. I wonder why the poster is different.

Hello all, in the new Lego catalogue the droid tri-fighter and the police gunship aren't featured in it. Is this a possible indication that they are rare, exclusive to Lego stores perhaps?

Hello all, in the new Lego catalogue the droid tri-fighter and the police gunship aren't featured in it. Is this a possible indication that they are rare, exclusive to Lego stores perhaps?

Wouldn't be surprised if they're exclusive. The official pics for them came out a bit later than the other sets, which typically happens with sets that are exclusive.