Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

Dark red definitely. Although he was cut from the movie, he was present in the SW:TPM video game. He was also shown in the visual dictionary.

Hi

i hope its not you in the video, because i dont like this. There are NO news at all, just a setlist that we have seen a week ago. Why everybody needs to have a video where even a ASCI text list would work?

Regarding TC-4: thanks for "confirming" its dark red. Would look great!

Dino

Edited by Darth Dino

sorry it offends you, its not me, i just thought it would be nice to see it from a source that gets a lot of lego news before others and is reliable

there is one on ebay current bid stands on 11 dollars

a source that gets a lot of lego news before others and is reliable

They do not get news before others and are not always reliable.

Check to see if there is a set list posted on a thread before posting it again, it's annoying seeing the same posts over and over again.

Do we know when we will see the rest of the prelims for the summer wave?

I'm very much looking forward to the rebels sets, especially The Ghost :classic:

I was surprised to see that the winter wave is now on Lego S@H,

Batman1

I was surprised to see that the winter wave is now on Lego S@H.

It isn't, at least not in the US. I've checked around, at it seems to be a hit-or-miss proposition: some countries don't have the winter sets out, some do, and it doesn't always correspond to store availability.

that couldn't be more true i live in South Africa where we have stores that sell only Lego but under a their own name similar to what wallmart does for you in the US and we always get (your) winters sets late like last year they only started appearing in March but we got you summer sets in May

Edited by Steph 104th

Lordlegotube I think you may be being a little heavy handed. He's only done 8 posts on EB so perhaps wouldn't know that this list was posted elsewhere. Give him a break! Plus it is also sometimes just as annoying to have to scroll back through lots of pages to find out one bit of information that people seem to be talking about. I admit I had not been keeping up to date with this discussion last week so I had no knowledge of the set list until I saw the video here. He is new so don't automatically scold him for being wrong Is all I'm saying. As for the list itself... I like the sound of the star destroyer as I never got the 2007 one and the venator is very unstable. Just a thought if it is an OT set rather than rebels one then maybe we could get an updated Tarkin and a hologram emperor figure perhaps. The cantina sounds quite cool as does an AT AT. I'm gonna guess the snowspeeder is for use in conjunction with the AT AT as you can't have one without the other!

Sorry about not quoting your comment but the quote button doesn't appear to work for me on EB at the moment which is peculiar!

Edited by legofreak86

That's not necessarily true, as we now know we're getting an Ithorian. :wink:

First of all, all of the photos we've seen are just "preliminary". At this point I choose to wait until there are official photos of the sets or see how they're looking at NY Toy Fair before I critique or pass judgement on the sets. The only thing I'm excited about is knowing what the sets will be.

The Hong Kong Toys "R" Us just posted an image of the new 2014 LEGO Star Wars minifig poster. It features all of the minifigs included in the winter 2014 wave. Maybe this guy will be included in this year's May the Fourth promotion.

11753714543_1989cd4723_c.jpg

thanks for posting that, i really like the look of those new wookies and the palpatine figure as well.

The Hong Kong Toys "R" Us just posted an image of the new 2014 LEGO Star Wars minifig poster. It features all of the minifigs included in the winter 2014 wave. Maybe this guy will be included in this year's May the Fourth promotion.

[snip]

Wow that poster is really cool, it even makes the battle droids look like nice figures to have. Is it going to be included with preorders for the new star wars sets? Congratulations on your first post.

Edited by Darth Nader

TC-4 looks great. Most interesting of all is the leg printing. I really hope this is an indication of a new C3PO with leg printing. Hopefully they've perfected the eye printing this time around, I'm tired of crazy eyes staring at me

Hopefully none.

they have got new/different helmets.... as i recall from the promotion pic of the inquisitor the lego mold for the utapau airbournes will be quite fitting

It would be really great, If we would get an Ithorian head mold, because we could make that Ithorian lad from cantina!

They do not get news before others and are not always reliable.

Check to see if there is a set list posted on a thread before posting it again, it's annoying seeing the same posts over and over again.

Let's try not to insult people who were just trying to help. You can point new members in the right direction without calling them 'annoying', however mild of an insult that might be.

Although it is worth saying that YouTube videos are generally not reliable and not good sources of any new news, and also pretty much every time you see upcoming set news in a YouTube video, the news originated somewhere else and has already spread to a number of LEGO sites. (Assuming that the original source was believable and assuming that the YouTube poster isn't just making things up, of course.) I also have to agree with Darth Dino that it's much better to post a text list than to embed a video.

That being said, there's no rule that strictly says you can't embed videos of set news. Just check the first post before posting news, because everything we know in this thread and the sources are listed there, and you're less likely to appear annoying, n00bish, or silly to other members. :wink:

[snip]

Tolora why are you using my photo from Flickr as your Avatar?

Edited by Brickdoctor
Please don't quote images.

Tolora why are you using my photo from Flickr as your Avatar?

Im so sorry. I took one from the internet meanwhile I prepare to take one of my own. Sorry for not asking for your permission. :(

Im so sorry. I took one from the internet meanwhile I prepare to take one of my own. Sorry for not asking for your permission. :(

I don't mind as long as people ask first. Apology accepted, now back to new sets talk.

Hey, I didn't notice TLG reworked the underside of the astromech body as well! It looks great now, although it's a pitty you can't squeeze in a third leg... or am I mistaking?

Hey, I didn't notice TLG reworked the underside of the astromech body as well! It looks great now, although it's a pitty you can't squeeze in a third leg... or am I mistaking?

Looking at a few reviews of the new sets, the bottom of the body is still the same.

-Sci

Looking at a few reviews of the new sets, the bottom of the body is still the same.

-Sci

Oh, that's too bad. The piece never has looked quite right... :look:

Although it is worth saying that YouTube videos are generally not reliable and not good sources of any new news...

Some channels are just2good though... :wink:

Edited by Lego Spy

[snip]

Those posters, along with another one (don't know of any others, sorry) were given away with a Lego Star Wars purchase at Bart Smit, a toy store in our country (I got two different ones for christmas). The other one shows artwork of the AT-AP and Droid Gunship. They were packaged in cardboard lightsabers. I don't know if they're still around.

Well, it appears to be that the new Winter 2014 LEGO Star Wars sets will be released in March 2014 rather than January. :( Apparently this is because LEGO wants to release The LEGO Movie sets in time for the premiere of the film.

http://www.groovebri...lable-in-march/

Edited by Tolora