Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

The Lego store in Liverpool actually released some of their January 1st stock around Christmas because they'd cleared the shelves! I know the staff in there a little more now so I'm hoping something similar happens this year.

Roughly 70% of all LEGO sales come from the last quarter of the year; wherever LEGO gets the chance to sell the new toys, they will :-)

I remember reading on either Hothbricks or some similar forum that the winter wave was to be released starting December 1st.

Is this an animated two episode special?

dont know....

disney send out a plan for star wars..... just a short list of approximate dates and headlines of what it would be...

like "rebels" autumn 2014 and so on

I remember reading on either Hothbricks or some similar forum that the winter wave was to be released starting December 1st.

Really? That's pretty early considering we haven't seen the official pics for all of them yet.

Edited by Darth Nader

Was there a rumor that Plo Koon was going to be rereleased this year? I thought I had heard that, but I don't see him in the set rundown on the first page. Since I avoided most of the Clone Wars sets, I never picked him up and was hoping to get another chance to.

Was there a rumor that Plo Koon was going to be rereleased this year? I thought I had heard that, but I don't see him in the set rundown on the first page. Since I avoided most of the Clone Wars sets, I never picked him up and was hoping to get another chance to.

Yeah, he's supposedly a new CW design to be included in the AV-7 Cannon set.

He's supposed to be with the AV-7 anti-vehicle cannon, a clone wars set.

www.hothbricks.com/2013/11/lego-star-wars-2014-barc-trooper-clone-commander-gree/

Pictures of the new troopers

See, I knew the BARC trooper wouldn't have a new mold. It's the same phase II helmet mold as the other troopers. The only trouble I see with the BARC trooper is the printing for the 'mouth' on the helmet. It's not bad, it's just not quite right.

As for Gree, well, he's just amazing. The colors don't quite match with the real Gree (the colors should be grey-er, IMO), but it's no biggie. I love how the green section on his helmet isn't perfect, but instead shows some wear and tear from combat. It's actually very accurate to his helmet looks in the movie.

Edited by Jarneh

hopefully we will be getting pics of the sets soon.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dear TLG Where them pictures at????

love those new troopers... super cool helmet for the barc... generally like those phase II helmets.... the 501st clones from this year are just awesome.

Edited by donbarca

Movie-accurate or not, the silver helmet combined with black legs with olive printing looks really strange to me. Kind of looks like he's wearing camouflage-printed pants, suspenders, and just his helmet without the rest of his armor. Maybe it's just me. :wacko:

Movie-accurate or not, the silver helmet combined with black legs with olive printing looks really strange to me. Kind of looks like he's wearing camouflage-printed pants, suspenders, and just his helmet without the rest of his armor. Maybe it's just me. :wacko:

First thing I thought was why is he wearing braces????

Agreed, he looks kind of odd.

IMO looks great. Some problems but better than the CW versions of the phase II. Which in my opinion is the best of the helmets

I Absolutely aGree ( :wink:) with you Doc.

Regarding to the BARC trooper, he looks fine, thanks for the update Staley.

I think I changed my mind. I'll defenetly buy Battle of Saluecami (or whatever it is :wacko: )

Edited by SlimShady

At first, I wanted to get the at-ap just for gree, and pass over the battle on saleucami. After seeing these pics though, I'll be picking up a few battle on saleucami's just for the recon trooper and passing up on the at-ap. (And saving $60!) :head_back: