Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

Compare to the 2012 one...

-Sci

I know, I already did, but posted this just in case y'all saw something I didn't. At first I thought the cape was different, but it's just the one from 2010.

Edited by just2good

From the photos, it's definitely just the 2012 version with the 2010 cape. There's no evidence there of it being different.

Boba's Pride and Joy! Although I hope not tbh

Is this a real rumour, or just speculating what the rumour might be about? I realise you've been right in the past, which is why I'm asking...

From the photos, it's definitely just the 2012 version with the 2010 cape. There's no evidence there of it being different.

Did he have that headthing before? Not the antenna, the other?

Did he have that headthing before? Not the antenna, the other?

That's a light that comes with the antennae and arc gear. Not a new piece, easy to pick up.

A UCS Slave I could be really great. A nice feature to include in my opinion would be a wing lock feature (so that they aren't subject to gravity). I also agree that it should be minifigure scaled.

Exciting news, but some kind of source would be great, cavegod; otherwise this is just speculation of the type that belongs in Future Star Wars Sets.

interesting... A UCS Slave 1. That's my favorite SW ship!

If it's true, I think I will buy it, and that will make it the first real UCS set I will buy.

It does make kind off sense, cause TLG neglected to make a Jango's slave 1 for this years EP II wave.

what will it be? a Boba's or a Jango's Slave I?

Well I think it will definitely be Boba's Slave 1. But I do think we could see Jango's Slave 1 pop up sooner or later as a normal £70 set. I would hope that this UCS set comes with 4-LOM and Zuckuss as they are the only other bounty hunters we need from ESB... or at least the key bounty hunters we need. (I personally think we should get 4-LOM's and Zuckuss ship anyway, but I doubt that will happen as it isn't very well known. 'The Mist Hunter') :laugh::grin:

UCS Slave 1? YES PLEASE!

Another year goes by, AND STILL NO SIGN OF THE GIGANTIC AT-AT UCS???

:sceptic::damn:

But still, an UCS Slave 1 could be great, in the right size I think it will be about 299 EUR...

Edited by Sir von Lego

If we are indeed getting a UCS Slave I, I would love for it to be minifigure-scale with plenty of detail on the inside. That would be fantastic!!!

Hopefully the UCS model will have a better wing mechanism so they don't hang so low in flight mode. Thats always bugged me about the past three System scale models.

If they do a UCS Slave 1, it should be to scale with the UCS Falcon. The UCS Falcon was minifig scale, so it would be appropriate for them to make Slave 1 in the same scale.

I'd get a UCS Slave 1. This really has potential to be a great set. I'm hoping for a lot of interior detail; and being mini-figure scale like the UCS Falcon would be awesome.

As cool as a UCS Slave I would be, as with all rumors it's quite handy to remember to add a healthy dose of salt. Saves on later disappointment when rumors don't quite pan out the way you might have envisioned. :wink:

Hmm, a Slave I, this could be my first UCS set If its well designed. I think it will be the Boba Version since its more iconic.

Is it even possible for them to do a larger sized UCS slave one, without it looking like an 8 bit video game ship? Lego does not do complex curves real well.

UCS Slave 1? YES PLEASE!

Agreed.

I'm all for a UCS slave 1.I love detailed lego models.

Agreed.

A UCS Slave I could be really great. A nice feature to include in my opinion would be a wing lock feature (so that they aren't subject to gravity). I also agree that it should be minifigure scaled.

Agreed.

Exciting news, but some kind of source would be great, cavegod;

AGREED. :wink: It's too bad he wants to be "anonymous". :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Lego Spy

Is it even possible for them to do a larger sized UCS slave one, without it looking like an 8 bit video game ship? Lego does not do complex curves real well.

It'll probably be a polyhedrous shell with hinged plates, or an endless sea of curved & cheese slopes

If an UCS Slave I is really upon us, I wonder how they'll do the cockpit. The system-sets all had this huge canopy piece, but I don't think a larger piece exists for a bigger model. Maybe it will be brick-built, because such a large mold seems impropable to me.

Brick built? It wont be as see through that way. Its got to be at least one piece when looking from the front! (the glass that is)