Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

Possibly, a Jedi temple perhaps? They did it with rako hardens helmet as well we didn't get a lego version but they put it in there

That wookiee is nice. I hope they make a new version of Chewbacca at some point, he could use a bit of an upgrade.

they are making a new Chewbacca it is in the droid gunship set.and apparently they are making a new R2-D2 in the Jedi Interceptor.

... Seeing how the show has no issue mixing CW figures with the regular ones ...

They don't mix things here. All the humans have normal black eyes. Only Yoda, Maul and Asajj have the CW eyes, which are aliens anyway. The same thing was in the Lego Clone Wars game, where even Ahsoka, Aayla and others used the normal black eyes, so I doubt that is an indicator for new figures. But the movie version of Ki Adi is very possible since it uses all existing moulds (same as Seasee Tin).

I don't see why they wouldn't eventually give us movie versions of Ki Adi Mundi, Aayla, Shaak Ti, Peil, etc, I mean if those specialized parts exist why not use them. The were able to do this by making Agen Kolar for the Arrest set.

Has anyone got any info on the Utapau BP yet?

What's your definition of "info"? There are confidential images (which of course can't be posted here), it's set 75035, and it has epic minifigures. :wink:

So far as I know, we haven't actually seen confidential pictures of the Utapau BP, have we? We only saw it's supposed counterpart, the Saleucami set.

So far as I know, we haven't actually seen confidential pictures of the Utapau BP, have we? We only saw it's supposed counterpart, the Saleucami set.

:facepalm: Great, me being an idiot again. Sorry Legoman123 we have not seen any confidential images for a Utapau BP. Me confusing Utapau and Kashyyyk! I really need to touch up on my pre-OT knowledge. :hmpf_bad:

:facepalm: Great, me being an idiot again. Sorry Legoman123 we have not seen any confidential images for a Utapau BP. Me confusing Utapau and Kashyyyk! I really need to touch up on my pre-OT knowledge. :hmpf_bad:

Aw man you had my hopes up, but it's ok. I've had my fair share of foolishness on this site.

I doubt there are any "land" sets...I'm craving some and based on the prelims...nuup

Edited by Cloney

these sets seems pretty mediocre. I was really hoping they'd do a remake of the venator or some other capital ship. Would've been awesome and really fitting for the opening of the new year and like EP 3, the opening scene.

these sets seems pretty mediocre. I was really hoping they'd do a remake of the venator or some other capital ship.

They never do big sets in the winter/January wave. It's always smaller stuff. Big sets appear to be reserved for summer, so capital ships would happen then.

When is the next sort of toy-con showcase type of thing? As in when could we expect actual pictures of sets, any foreseeable date or do we just have to be patient?

these sets seems pretty mediocre. I was really hoping they'd do a remake of the venator or some other capital ship. Would've been awesome and really fitting for the opening of the new year and like EP 3, the opening scene.

Isn't that a little harsh?

When is the next sort of toy-con showcase type of thing? As in when could we expect actual pictures of sets, any foreseeable date or do we just have to be patient?

I think it's Toy Fair, so yes we'll have to be patient. :classic:

Isn't that a little harsh?

i think mediocre is a good description of what we've seen so far. They have a nicer release of 2 boring vehicles ( AT-PT and droid gunship), yet another release of a jedi starfighter and droid fighter, a waste of a set (IMO) with the battle of Selucami, and then one nice release with Grievous' wheel, a good BP (Death Star) and a great BP (Kashyyk). The two unrevealed sets could bring up the average, but we don't have pics of them yet. This will be the cheapest Star Wars wave for me in years.

i think mediocre is a good description of what we've seen so far. They have a nicer release of 2 boring vehicles ( AT-PT and droid gunship), yet another release of a jedi starfighter and droid fighter, a waste of a set (IMO) with the battle of Selucami, and then one nice release with Grievous' wheel, a good BP (Death Star) and a great BP (Kashyyk). The two unrevealed sets could bring up the average, but we don't have pics of them yet. This will be the cheapest Star Wars wave for me in years.

Well, I'd say it's better than mediocre while certainly not great. I mean sure the AT-AP is pretty boring and it was a big flop at SDCC. And this is basically personal but I don't own a Jedi Starfighter... :hmpf_bad: I agree, I hope these two unrevealed sets help make up for the not-so-greatness of what we've seen so far.

Edited by Lego Spy

Usually the way the next set of pictures that gets leaked are from european Toy Sites, anyone know the 3 most likely places they'll get leaked from as they've done in the past around this time?

Also, 2014 Ninjago is showing up on Ebay, Usually those Mexican LEGO resellers get stuff 3-4 months before a set is released, this might be soon for 2014 Star Wars?

Everyone is forgetting something. The Droid Tri-fighter that supposedly comes with a RotS Palpatine. Remember?

Everyone is forgetting something. The Droid Tri-fighter that supposedly comes with a RotS Palpatine. Remember?

I vaguely remember that, but I didn't record a source in the first post...where did we hear that?

Here's the original post from Page 20:

Either the Vulture Droid or the Droid Tri-Fighter will include an Ep.3 Palpatine

But it isn't confirmed, right?

No, but there's a very high chance it's true. We only got given 'leaked' names at first for all the other sets of the winter wave, but then we got to see the preliminary pictures and they were all real. So I would assume these sets that haven't got 'leaked' pictures are as well.