Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

Am I the only one that thought we'd never see another Kashyyyk trooper produced by TLG?

I really am excited for that specific battle pack. I always wanted one of those minifigures from the original episode III sets, but I never got one because they were so expensive.

Totally agree, cant wait to get that battle pack, its a figure I've been after for a while

I see posts about new types of blasters for 2014, I guess I missed the pictures. Could someone post them, please?

Sorry, but TLG and the Euro Bricks staff has asked that no pictures that are confidential be posted, so we will have to wait for official pics.

With the new blasters I suppose the rebels will get blue studs and the empire red studs to represent the two different coloured lasers.

I guess this situation makes the original Kashyyyk trooper one of the most rare and unique SW figures.

He certainly is, but what the new one does is probably make the old one less desirable. The old Watto used to fetch quite a high price, and though it's still very rare, the new updated one totally blew it out of the water design-wise. The old Kashyyyk trooper holds up better than old Watto, but the new one is superior.

Just noticed, but I think Bad Cop from The LEGO Movie uses the new stud-shooter..

:shrug_oh_well:

-Sci

CM4S spotted this not too far back. Edited by Piranha
quoted image removed

Sorry, but TLG and the Euro Bricks staff has asked that no pictures that are confidential be posted, so we will have to wait for official pics.

Gotcha. I'll be patient.

So does that mean no links as well, or are they okay ? Edited by Legoman123

So does that mean no links as well, or are they okay ?

Links aren't allowed either.

Is there a specific Date for a Convention or other dates where we could get "Official Pics"?

Most likely not for this wave. We usually get the allowed pictures from Toy Fair for the Summer Wave, and the one convention reveal for the Winter Wave (The AT-AP in this case.), and then that's it for allowed pictures until the clean final product pictures are posted by TLG (or found by GRogall) much closer to the release.

Do pics on Brickepidia count as "Official Pictures"

Acceptable pictures are those that aren't stamped with the 'Confidential' mark. (And this of course includes images that have been cropped to exclude that mark.) Brickipedia is a fan site, a wiki that many different users can edit. What they post is not necessarily approved by TLG and may or may not be reliable information about future products, and their members can post false or confidential info just like members could on EB. That information is presented in a wiki format instead of a forum format, but that doesn't mean that it is TLG-approved or confirmed.

Saw the micro sets online they dont look all that great thogh they are a great way to get the main characters without spending alot (for kids).

Edited by LEGOMAN132

Is there a specific Date for a Convention or other dates where we could get "Official Pics"?

The past two years I remember getting them around the same in as NYCC but not at the event. NYCC this year is around mid October, so we just have to be patient.

The past two years I remember getting them around the same in as NYCC but not at the event. NYCC this year is around mid October, so we just have to be patient.

Never! It is well within my nerd-rights to be forced to wait as impatiently as possible, until such time as my 'refresh' gets fed-up and refuses to work anymore! :grin:

sorry lads but its been confirmed Lego wont be participating at NYCC this year.

That's kind of surprising.

Wow, that is quite shocking. I expected at least another unveiling of some sort. Kind of a shame. :sceptic:

That's kind of surprising.

Wow, that is quite shocking. I expected at least another unveiling of some sort. Kind of a shame. :sceptic:

I believe the reason for this is that they spent all their money on the giant X-Wing in times square and couldn't afford to go to NYCC. Still shocking though.

Damn I was really hoping for pics of the sets we haven't received so far, what site confirmed this?