Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

Here are my minifig predictions anyway:

DS troopers: 2 Death Star Troopers, Imperial Officer, Death Star Gunner

Kashyyyk troopers: Brown Wookiee, Tan Wookiee, Kashyyyk camo Clone Trooper, Kashyyyk camo Scout trooper

Utapau troopers: 2 327th troopers, 327th paratrooper, Utau warrior

Battle of Saleucami: Commander Neyo, Neyos Clome Trooper, 2 Galactic Marines

Anakins JSF: Anakin, R2-D2, 2 Security Battle Droids, Buzz droid

V-wing: Clone Pilot, Astromech Droid

AT-AP: Commander Gree, Tarrful, Super Battle Droid, Battle Droid, Battle Droid Commander

AV-7: Clone Gunner, ARF Trooper, Aayla Secura

Police Gunship: Ahsoka, Bounty Hunter Ventress, Anakin, Commander Fox

Vulture Droid: 2 Super Battle Droids, Droideka

Tri Fighter: Battle Droid, 2 Buzz droids

Droid Gunship: Battle Droid Pilot, 2 Battle Droids, Yoda, Chewbacca, Kashyyyk Clone Trooper

Grievous' Wheel Bike: Grievous, Obi-Wan, Commander Cody, Magnaguard

X-wing: Pilot Luke

TIE Interceptor: TIE Pilot

Millenium Falcon: Han Solo

Star Destroyer: Darth Vader

Clone Turbo Tank: Clone Trooper

AAT: Battle Droid Commander

I do love the sound of most of these sets and I will be picking up most of them as well. However one thing that I am a little disappointed in is that we do not get Obi-Wan's red Jedi interceptor, instead we get Anakin's yellow one. Never the less I will still pick this set up because I think that both Obi-Wan's and Anakin's Jedi interceptor are long overdue (I just prefer Obi-Wan's that's all). But all in all I am very impressed with the winter line up and I think it could be one of the best waves yet. :laugh:

I wish they would have released an ARC-170 to go with Anakin's Starfighter, but the V-Wing's fine (as I never got one).

I'm assuming Grievous' Wheelbike will be a £20-25/$ set, my guess is that it'll include (in addition to Grievous) Obi Wan (this, I think, is certain) and either a Magnaguard, Battle Droid, or Cody. If it's the former it'll be good to see a new better Magnaguard minifigure, I found the Clone Wars one to be lacking.

More Battlepacks is always a great thing, and yay for a cheap option to get more newly designed Wookies!

The recruitment line sounds intriguing, if it is indeed deformed vehicles which seat minifigures then I'll be all over them!

Have we had any rumours of any yoda chronicle sets? They've been a complete mystery to everyone.

Well indeed they do look similar, that really is all that can be said about it. I was hoping they would do the boxart like they did from 1999--2001 where it had multiple characters from the

movie it was based off of.

http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=7131-

1 here's a link to one of those sets incase

you don't know what I'm talking about.

Thanks for the link, I haven't seen them before but now you've shown me I wish they did do it.

Its a shame they are ditching the planets I kind of like them although I tend to wait for them to be reduced in price a little.

4 Battle packs is great though

Either the Vulture Droid or the Droid Tri-Fighter will include an Ep.3 Palpatine

Whichever one it is, is a must pick up. Are there are any new Jedi in the wave?

darth_tater do you mind telling us if we are getting any new clone commanders in this wave, other than Gree ?

Hey guys I'm new to this forum, although I have browsed through it before. I think someone mentioned earlier that the Kashyyk trooper battle pack is going to be a mix of wookies and clones. Does anyone know if the Utapau battle pack is going to be a mix as well?

Good to hear we're getting a new Palpatine. Guess this rules out an Invisible Hand happening anytime soon though. :cry_sad:

I do love the sound of most of these sets and I will be picking up most of them as well. However one thing that I am a little disappointed in is that we do not get Obi-Wan's red Jedi interceptor, instead we get Anakin's yellow one. Never the less I will still pick this set up because I think that both Obi-Wan's and Anakin's Jedi interceptor are long overdue (I just prefer Obi-Wan's that's all). But all in all I am very impressed with the winter line up and I think it could be one of the best waves yet. :laugh:

You can't have a ROTS wave without Anakin, and Obi-Wan is already likely to come in the Wheel Bike set so it makes sense why Lego decided to go with Anakin's other Interceptor. But I agree it would be nice to get Obi-Wan's version of the ship at some point. :classic:

Hey guys I'm new to this forum, although I have browsed through it before. I think someone mentioned earlier that the Kashyyk trooper battle pack is going to be a mix of wookies and clones. Does anyone know if the Utapau battle pack is going to be a mix as well?

Just clones I believe. I'm kind of hoping Commander Cody will be included in the battlepack so we can get Tion Meddon in the Wheel Bike chase. I don't really see Lego giving us both characters plus Obi-Wan, Grievous, the Boga and a Magna Guard all in the one set.

I think it might be cool to easily get multiples of Cody, but I'd almost rather have the battle pack be made up of more generic clones, but I'm more of an army builder so just my two cents

Either the Vulture Droid or the Droid Tri-Fighter will include an Ep.3 Palpatine

You are taunting us with bits of info! Thanks.

Also could you tell us if it has a happy or sad face?

Edited by eric729

What Droid Tri-Fighter? :look:

Was it in the list Darth Tater posted?

MegaBloks, it was; I missed it when I updated the first post. Carry on. :blush:

Also could you tell us if it has a happy or sad face?

Hopefully TLG will give us a double sided face like they have been recently :classic:.

Hopefully TLG will give us a double sided face like they have been recently :classic:.

The 2012 Palpatine had a double sided face so I think its very likely this one will too. One good thing about this new Palpatine is that his face shouldn't be as scene specific as the last version which leaves the door open for a pre-transformation Darth Sidious down the road.

I still wonder how Palpatine will fit in with the Tri fighter or the Vulture droid though. Maybe it will kinda be like Queen Amidala in the 2012 Gungan Sub. Do you have any more info you can share Darth Tater?

I still wonder how Palpatine will fit in with the Tri fighter or the Vulture droid though. Maybe it will kinda be like Queen Amidala in the 2012 Gungan Sub. Do you have any more info you can share Darth Tater?

I think Palpatine would work with both sets because we see both Vulture and Tri-Droids in the first scenes (Battle of Coruscant) of Ep-3 which leads up to the rescue of Palpatine by Anakin and Obi-Wan. Not the best choice of course I personally think he would fit better with Anakin's Starfighter at least the Starfighter makes it on to Grievous's command ship where Palpatine is held.

Edited by MandaloretheLesser

Of course not that I don't want him I was just curious how they would include him. I will definitely welcome a new Episode III Palpatine :classic: