Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

All I can say is a reliable source. Expect to see up to 19 sets for the next round.

Yes! Each set will have one minifigure. Whether or not they are exclusive to that set (like how Lobot was to Bespin), I am unsure.

Hopefully we'll see a few more unique characters this time around.

Hm....it seems odd that Lego would be experimenting with a "new" scale, after they discontinued the Midi-scale vehicles a few years ago.

Perhaps this will be more of a continuation of the Chibi-style vehicles that we've seen at conventions, though. That would be very cool.

Edited by The_Chosen_1

Hm....it seems odd that Lego would be experimenting with a "new" scale, after they discontinued the Midi-scale vehicles a few years ago.

Perhaps this will be more of a continuation of the Chibi-style vehicles that we've seen at conventions, though. That would be very cool.

Exactly. While they didn't look big enough to fit a minifigure inside, the vehicles are significantly bigger than the Planets' version. I expect these to be around $10-15 and aimed more so to the young builders getting into Star Wars for the first time that don't want an army building set.

That's too bad. The planet sets were some of my favorites actually. I don't care so much for the planet itself, but I loved the mini scale designs. Those were the only guaranteed sets I purchases of SW over the last few waves.

I'll just wait for pictures on the rest I guess.

I hope the battle of Seludca set is actually Felucia. Most likely it would come with Commander Bly, 327th troops and Aayla in some plant/jungle foliage style playset. If it is based on EP3. That is the most interesting set for me from that list, followed by the wheel bike set. Judging by how we got several ranks of Phase I troopers this year, I can see next year getting some more Phase II Commanders. We have seen Gree already, I wouldn't be surprised if we also got Bly or Neyo and Cody too.

Let me get this staright, We'll be getting the following for sure...

-Two Unknown Battle Packs

-General Grevious' Wheel Bike

-Republic AV-7 Cannon

-Battle of Felucia or Saluecami

-Droid Gunship

-AT-PT Walker

Then new sustem scale sets with A Vehical and Minifig including...

-X-Wing

-Imperial Star Destroyer

-V-Wing

-Vulture Droid

Is this all correct?

If it is this is going to be one messy wave that includes way to much EP3 sets and one oddly placed CW set. I'm not trying to call anyone a liar, but can someone clear this up for me?

Let me get this staright, We'll be getting the following for sure...

-Two Unknown Battle Packs

-General Grevious' Wheel Bike

-Republic AV-7 Cannon

-Battle of Felucia or Saluecami

-Droid Gunship

-AT-PT Walker

Then new sustem scale sets with A Vehical and Minifig including...

-X-Wing

-Imperial Star Destroyer

-V-Wing

-Vulture Droid

Is this all correct?

If it is this is going to be one messy wave that includes way to much EP3 sets and one oddly placed CW set. I'm not trying to call anyone a liar, but can someone clear this up for me?

Glad to! The X-Wing and Star Destroyer are two out of the six planned, we'll say, recruitment sets, since they seem to be geared more towards new Star Wars builders. That is, they are larger than the planet sets' vehicles, but a minifigure cannot fit inside. Each one of the six will come with a minifigure, whether or not they are exclusive to that line is yet to be seen. I expect these to be about $10-15.

It is not the Battle of Felucia, but the Battle of Saleucami. It's a battle pack, one of 4 battle packs in the January line.

Edited by darth_tater

Okay, so youre saying there's 9 system scale sets, plus 6 new scale and 4 battle packs?

Darth Tater can you give details of the sets? Or at least give the complete rumour list if you can?

I like the sound of the grievous bike and a new, presumably republic coloured V wing, not so sure about the vulture or AV-7 though. Will have to wait for pictures. This new line sounds promising though, but jm super stoked if we are getting 4 battle packs! I wonder if it will be 4 single faction bps, 2 PT and 2 OT, or 4 double faction bps 1 PT, 1 CW, 1 OT and one EU or maybe Rebels!

All great news anyway!

It is not the Battle of Felucia, but the Battle of Saleucami. It's a battle pack, one of 4 battle packs in the January line.

Four?! Wow! You're sure you can't provide a source?

So far this info seems to fit in with what we've seen and heard, (Though there's no harm in asking for clarification.) so I don't think I would be too worried myself about the validity of these rumors. :classic: We do have source links in the first post to keep track of who's posting rumors and claiming to have some sort of preview source. (and we've said before that posting false info to get a bit of Internet fame is probably going to result in being banned.)

Four?! Wow! You're sure you can't provide a source?

Here are the four battle packs:

Death Star Troopers

Kashyyyk Troopers

Utapau Troopers

Battle on Saleucami (really strange they made that title different)

The rumor that they would be going back to the 4 one faction-based battle packs are true. No more 2v2.

So far this info seems to fit in with what we've seen and heard, (Though there's no harm in asking for clarification.) so I don't think I would be too worried myself about the validity of these rumors. :classic: We do have source links in the first post to keep track of who's posting rumors and claiming to have some sort of preview source. (and we've said before that posting false info to get a bit of Internet fame is probably going to result in being banned.)

I can PM sources, if you wish.

So there's 2 Clone bps and one Imperial bp... What faction is the saleucami bp?

The Kashyyyk will be a mix of both Clones and Wookies (it'll be a big seller). The Saleucami was all clone based.

Are the new 'recruitment' sets like the exclusive ones they had in the tins last year?

That's a really good way to think of it! Along those lines with plenty of flick-fire missiles.

So 2 Clone bps, 1 Clone/Wookie bp, and 1 Imperial... Im not sure how they're battle packs if they have no opposition bps, unless they're coming in the summer wave...?

Can you tell us anything else Darth Tater? What are the Vulture Droid, V wing and AV-7 luke? And are there any sets we dont know about?

So 2 Clone bps, 1 Clone/Wookie bp, and 1 Imperial... Im not sure how they're battle packs if they have no opposition bps, unless they're coming in the summer wave...?

Like I said, Battle Packs are no longer containing opposition figures. It is strictly 4 figures of a particular side, like it was before they implemented the 2 vs. 2 battle packs.

Can you tell us anything else Darth Tater? What are the Vulture Droid, V wing and AV-7 luke? And are there any sets we dont know about?

Sure, there are plenty of sets! All in due time :)

No I mean that there are no droid bps for the clones to fight, and no rebels for the imperials to fight.

OHH! Any system scale OT sets? Was that Darth Vaders TIE rumour true?

Could you also PM the sources to me? Just get 5 more posts, then you can use the PM system. :laugh:

-Sci

Could you also PM the sources to me? Just get 5 more posts, then you can use the PM system. :laugh:

-Sci

Oh sweet! 4 more to go!

No I mean that there are no droid bps for the clones to fight, and no rebels for the imperials to fight.

OHH! Any system scale OT sets? Was that Darth Vaders TIE rumour true?

Oh, I see. Yes, I think LEGO finally realized every has enough droids to last a lifetime and is now focusing on making more clone troopers.

No, no TIE fighters this round!

Oh shame... any more AOTC sets or is that done now?

Btw, have you seen pictures or just a list?

Nothing but Episode 3 and the final season of the Clone Wars. I've seen both pictures and a list.

Oh okay, is that S5 or S6 cw? And are there any clones with helmet accessories?

I can't recall specifics for the clones, but Season 5. This should be the last batch since the show was cancelled.

I can't recall specifics for the clones, but Season 5. This should be the last batch since the show was cancelled.

Now you can use the PM system :wink:

-Sci