Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

We have never had a rumor with a definitive source of such a set on EB before...and this still doesn't have a clear source. It's just a set that people appear to be talking about as something they want. I haven't seen anyone post about it on EB with a source for where they got the rumor other than this 'other people are talking about it'.

I just posted a link to the brick show that mentions it, there are multiple other places online that it has been meentioned. If you do a quick search I'm sure you can probably come up with some of them. It is just a rumor and has not been confirmed of course....rumors are not really rumors if they have a definitive confirmed source. This kind of thing is one of the reasons why I don't frequent this site often, I'll leave and stop sharing info.

Have the names of the mini figures in the AT-AP been confirmed? Because if not I think that wookie could be the one that helps Yoda escape Kaashyk alongside Chewbacca. I think Torvar was his name.

On the other hand, it could be labeled as just a generic Wookiee Warrior.

...though as much sense as that might make, I would not be surprised if TLG named it and made some slight changes so that it could be an exclusive minifig.

Ah yes, but this wookie has the pauldrons that Tarful has. I don't think the old wookie warrior looks like Tarful because he didn't wear a hat.

2014 will has LOT OF III episode sets, i promiss You. I hope, they're will make Cody or Bly. Octupatra droid may be good idea. Battle above Coruscant, maybe.

P.S. Also, when someone says "LEGO clone lieuteinant", I'm become really angry.

I was wondering why they showed the AT-AP at comic con, as it isn't such a special set. So I thought, after looking at the technical legs, maybe it has a realistic walking function included? Just a thought, it might be really cool!

I was wondering why they showed the AT-AP at comic con, as it isn't such a special set. So I thought, after looking at the technical legs, maybe it has a realistic walking function included? Just a thought, it might be really cool!

I think they showed us the AT-AP more or less as a direction what the new wave is about. A new wookie with detailed printing, episode III-based sets, stuff like that. The choice of a somewhat basic set could be that there are still plenty new summer sets (i thought they weren't available in the states as of now, right?) and the release of the Ewok-village in september. People need to buy these sets first, before Lego will release new designs i guess. Otherwise, you might not want to buy some sets that are on sale right now, but you start saving for those sets that will come out in the winter.

People speculate about a Dagobah-set. I don't know. I doesn't seem logic to me. As a set it needs more than just the hut of Yoda, and we allready had a x-wing fighter last year. But Lego made the new Yoda, so they need to use that mold probably, so to me it seems logic, especially with the episode III-sets that there's going to be a Yoda on Kashyyk based set with his escape pod.

Hey chaps, What are we suppost to do with these padwan points that you get on argos SW sets? I have looked on the argos page and cannot find anything?

Hey chaps, What are we suppost to do with these padwan points that you get on argos SW sets? I have looked on the argos page and cannot find anything?

I believe you get a free character enclopedia .

I believe you get a free character enclopedia .

It seems that way from the catologue, However it says to visit the site. But the site has nothing about it????

I've thought about this, and since the Clone Lieutenant has already been released before and its existence is not rumored or upcoming product news anymore, it would be most appropriate to discuss its latest release in the topic for availability, Star Wars sets anyone?. I'll move some posts...

We have never had a rumor with a definitive source of such a set on EB before...and this still doesn't have a clear source. It's just a set that people appear to be talking about as something they want. I haven't seen anyone post about it on EB with a source for where they got the rumor other than this 'other people are talking about it'.

This. All rumors are either set wishes, predictions on what LEGO is going to release based on sets they released in the past and leaked lists of full waves.

I just posted a link to the brick show that mentions it, there are multiple other places online that it has been meentioned. If you do a quick search I'm sure you can probably come up with some of them. It is just a rumor and has not been confirmed of course....rumors are not really rumors if they have a definitive confirmed source. This kind of thing is one of the reasons why I don't frequent this site often, I'll leave and stop sharing info.

The Dagobah set was first mentioned on Rebelscum where somebody with knowledge read a thread where people talked about three sets they would like for next year (Ewok Village, A-Wing and Dagobah hut) and some dude said "One of you gets his wish fulfilled" or something similar.

Now some people think we get all three since the other two were actual sets, which doesn´t really make sense, otherwise that Rebelscum dude would have said we will get all three. Also thank you for going Jason.

They just show off the biggest set of the line like the two years (Rancor pit was most expensive, TIE Fighter was physically largest). They say nothing about the rest of the wave.

Don´t know what you mean with realistic walking. Hinges will be the same as with every walker and if there is a motor in it I believe they would have announced and demonstrated it already. We will probably just get the walker (who looks the same as the 2008 walker with some different tiles) and have to pay the 20$ difference for three battle droids and the swapping of two shocktroopers against Gree and Tarfull.

I've thought about this, and since the Clone Lieutenant has already been released before and its existence is not rumored or upcoming product news anymore, it would be most appropriate to discuss its latest release in the topic for availability, Star Wars sets anyone?. I'll move some posts...

There is rumor that he is part of a 2014 set and not exclusively a polybag.

Edited by Navy Trooper Fenson

There is rumor that he is part of a 2014 set and not exclusively a polybag.

That would be fine in here, if there is such a rumor. I only moved the posts about discussion of his availability in the upcoming S@H promotion. :wink:

Being 2013, I would've thought that it would go in LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors. Just a thought.

Being 2013, I would've thought that it would go in LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors. Just a thought.

No. It's not a rumored or upcoming product; it's an existing product which is now being available in another way, so it belongs in discussion of availability.

When will we get a list of sets for the winter wave, for any theme ?

There's a chance we'll get one at the NYCC which is in September.

Is the green 1 stud wide dome on the upper gun a new piece?

Bob

Well I've never seen it before. Also, the 1x4 tile stud combo in a new olive green colour!

I know we are not meant to post those on here but are sets stamped "confidential" real confirmed sets?

I know we are not meant to post those on here but are sets stamped "confidential" real confirmed sets?

Well the first pictures of the 4184 Black Pearl were stamped confidential, but that proved to be a real set.

About how many sets can we estimate this wave to have and is it possible for it to feature a large exclusive from episode III or is having the ewok village be more than enough ; and how many of these set will be remakes like the at-ap.

Edited by kermit

Yes, they're pictures of near-finalized sets shown to retailers through a product catalog. The sets are subject to change between the printing of the Confidential watermarked photos and the release of the set, but the set is real. (Although as with plenty of graphics, it is possible to fake the watermark in Photoshop, so you can't call it a complete guarantee that a set is real. But there's usually a good chance that it is.)

Yes, they're pictures of near-finalized sets shown to retailers through a product catalog. The sets are subject to change between the printing of the Confidential watermarked photos and the release of the set, but the set is real.

(Although as with plenty of graphics, it is

possible to fake the watermark in Photoshop, so

you can't call it a complete guarantee that a set

is real. But there's usually a good chance that it

is.)

Thanks Brickdoctor, because once we see these watermarked sets of 2014 we might see pictures and rumours.

Edited by Tariq j