Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

Fenson: you realise that even if all the sets were kashyyyk you would still technically be getting 501st troopers as the 41st corps are part of the 501st legion

This discussion is way off topic. Discussion of minifigs that you want to see belongs in Most Wanted Star Wars Characters. Furthermore, I think that it was very obvious exactly what Navy Trooper Fenson meant when he referred to 501st Legion minifigs. And it has nothing to do with a technicality involving clones of a completely different potential print design.

Moving posts. If you want to continue to argue about the clone legions over there, fine. But it's still has nothing to do with Navy Trooper Fenson's idea.

There was a report that one of the designers at Comic-Con claimed that "if you like the Ewok Village, you'll like 2014" or something to that effect. Perhaps this isn't, as I first assumed, a signal that 2014 will be OT-heavy. Maybe it's signifying that there will be a lot of similar environments used- Kashyyyk, for example, is similar to Endor.

Don't forget about Dagobah. It's been how many years since we have seen a Dagobah set? Plus there's that nice new movie Yoda head mold they need to use.

^ I completely agree. A new Dagobah set is long overdue (and since there was one rumored a little while back, I wouldn't be surprised if we see one next year).

Don't forget about Dagobah. It's been how many years since we have seen a Dagobah set? Plus there's that nice new movie Yoda head mold they need to use.

don't think dagobah sets are so pupular. But may be everything.

This discussion is way off topic. Discussion of minifigs that you want to see belongs in Most Wanted Star Wars Characters. Furthermore, I think that it was very obvious exactly what Navy Trooper Fenson meant when he referred to 501st Legion minifigs. And it has nothing to do with a technicality involving clones of a completely different potential print design.

Moving posts. If you want to continue to argue about the clone legions over there, fine. But it's still has nothing to do with Navy Trooper Fenson's idea.

I like how I get quoted for pointing out a technicality also FYI I was pointing stuff out not arguing.

I like how I get quoted for pointing out a technicality also FYI I was pointing stuff out not arguing.

You started the argument with your off-topic reply, and you did continue to argue about it in later posts.

You started the argument with your off-topic reply, and you did continue to argue about it in later posts.

Not really starting it as I was pointing something out and I was trying to prove it in later posts! Your making EB almost as bad as the brickarms forum by blaming one person! I'm not the one who replied to it who actually started the argument

Not really starting it as I was pointing something out and I was trying to prove it in later posts! Your making EB almost as bad as the brickarms forum by blaming one person! I'm not the one who replied to it who actually started the argument

I never said that you were the only one at fault; I said that the entire argument was off topic, and that includes all its participants. Nevertheless, yes, you did start the argument. It was obvious what Navy Trooper Fenson meant when he referred to 501st clones, and you decided to make a pointless correction to his statement based on a technicality. Everyone else who argued on the topic responded as a result of that. There would have been no argument if you didn't make that post because, again, it was obvious what Navy Trooper Fenson meant, which had nothing to do with your post.

I never said that you were the only one at fault; I said that the entire argument was off topic, and that includes all its participants. Nevertheless, yes, you did start the argument. It was obvious what Navy Trooper Fenson meant when he referred to 501st clones, and you decided to make a pointless correction to his statement based on a technicality. Everyone else who argued on the topic responded as a result of that. There would have been no argument if you didn't make that post because, again, it was obvious what Navy Trooper Fenson meant, which had nothing to do with your post.

Yes you did say I am at fault! And no I didn't start it as they didn't have to respond to it

You know what your actually worse than brickarms forums mods and make this place look worse than their forum. You say one thing then try to cover it up by lying

With this statement I am leaving the EB forums and not coming back as the moderators seem to be fascists!

Yes you did say I am at fault! And no I didn't start it as they didn't have to respond to it

You know what your actually worse than brickarms forums mods and make this place look worse than their forum. You say one thing then try to cover it up by lying

Never said you weren't at fault. You are at fault; I merely said that you weren't the only one at fault.

With this statement I am leaving the EB forums and not coming back as the moderators seem to be fascists!

Okay. Let's have a chat.

:look: Ok... now that that's over: I agree a Dagobah set would be nice, such as Yoda's Hut or Luke's Training, something along the lines of that. :classic:

-Lego Spy

Edited by Lego Spy

^^^ That would be nice... A $13 set that has Darth Vader? That would be nice... Are you listening Lego? :tongue:

-Lego Spy

^^^ That would be nice... A $13 set that has Darth Vader? That would be nice... Are you listening Lego? :tongue:

-Lego Spy

Makes me miss the $7 Final Duel set.

But Legoboy said 100% confirmed legit information that they were going back to the old style battle pack sets next year. :grin:

Edited by just2good

Well so far I haven't been that impressed with this summer wave and what they 'revealed' for next year, so I kind of hope they continue down that path. It will save me some money. Otherwise, more sets they haven't hit on in a while or ever, I'm all for.

I'm very sorry if I'm going off-topic but is there a possibility that we could make an accurate guess about up-coming sets, for example last year we got the desert skiff which gave us a hint that there would be a sail barge coming out, last year we got jabbas palace with an empty trapdoor which gave us a hint that the rancor pit would come out.

Why speculate when in two months we'll know exactly what's coming? Keep calm & MOC on; within 75 days all will be revealed :-)

Yes, I agree. Patience will pay off in just a few short weeks. In the meantime, we can speculate all we want in the Future Star Wars Sets thread.

Where did this speculation that there will be pictures of the Winter Wave sets within the next two weeks come from?

Because it's the Star Wars Fan Celebration convention or something like that.

Where did this speculation that there will be pictures of the Winter Wave sets within the next two weeks come from?

I think it came from CEII...which is a little unusual as I highly doubt TLG would tell us when they're leaking their own pictures. I assumed that they were referring to some unveiling event.

^ I completely agree. A new Dagobah set is long overdue (and since there was one rumored a little while back, I wouldn't be surprised if we see one next year).

Last year's winter wave we had 3 rumored sets (Yoda's Hut, Ewok Village, A-Wing) and only one was real at the time(A-Wing) but later we got the Ewok Village so I think it is a probability that we will get a Yoda's Hut.

Last year's winter wave we had 3 rumored sets (Yoda's Hut, Ewok Village, A-Wing) and only one was real at the time(A-Wing) but later we got the Ewok Village so I think it is a probability that we will get a Yoda's Hut.

The Yoda Hut was off of Wikipedia. That is all.

This came about the time we got the (real) Ewok Village Rumor, and after the A-Wing one I believe.

That new set looks decent, and it comes with a new wookie, but I don't like the look of the technic legs. I'll probably pass it up.