CM4Sci

LEGO Minecraft Rumours & Discussion

I think it was more about lego designing a set that was unappealling to them, considering the project that got the votes had little to no actual set ideas.

Well, that and the fact that a lot of people assume anything they haven't heard of before it became related to one of their interests is just a gimmick or fad that will fall out of the public favor in a few months. And the unfortunate fact that when some AFOLs see something they haven't heard of get 10,000 supporters, they assume the votes are rigged or otherwise somehow less valid than AFOL-generated projects. :hmpf_bad: And the even more unfortunate fact that some AFOLs assume any LEGO set without minifigures is doomed to fail! :facepalm:

Well, that and the fact that a lot of people assume anything they haven't heard of before it became related to one of their interests is just a gimmick or fad that will fall out of the public favor in a few months. And the unfortunate fact that when some AFOLs see something they haven't heard of get 10,000 supporters, they assume the votes are rigged or otherwise somehow less valid than AFOL-generated projects. :hmpf_bad: And the even more unfortunate fact that some AFOLs assume any LEGO set without minifigures is doomed to fail! :facepalm:

Do you think it's just typical internet-driven "fan-boy-hater-boy" behavior, or is there something different or unique about the Lego variety?

Is there a discussion thread on that? I'd be genuinely curious to read more...!

So here's some interesting info I got from an employee at the LEGO store today. Not that I was interested in picking up some minecraft sets right now, but when I saw only the original minecraft set, I ask her whether they have the new sets, and she told me theyre online only. Weird.

So here's some interesting info I got from an employee at the LEGO store today. Not that I was interested in picking up some minecraft sets right now, but when I saw only the original minecraft set, I ask her whether they have the new sets, and she told me theyre online only. Weird.

I was told that on my birthday as well. :sceptic:

-Sci

Lucky, you've got a lego store where you live, the nearest one to me is across 2 states... :hmpf_bad: Anyway, if you're lucky, you can find the original MC set at stores like FYE. If you can't find them, I guess you should just order them online, I wonder why they're not in the store?

I really do like these sets. The building style on the Ghasts look great. Having just received the original Minecraft set today. I am looking forward to getting my hands on these.

Sounds like the final Micro set before the minifig-sized ones are released, quite a fitting name in that case :laugh: Hopefully it comes with a few Endermen and an Enderdragon :thumbup:

The End is displayed on the back of the LEGO Store calendar for June, so there will probably be some new information this month or next.

Seems like The End Microworld is popping up on eBay. We got a good look at the box. :sweet:

Wow that looks like a really bare set, especially for how much people are bidding on it! Hopefully the regular system sets have some more substance to them when they get released.

So, these pictures showed up in a Brickipedia discussion thread. The person who posted them is a new user, and has not posted any other information.

21113-lego-the-cave.png

21114-lego-the-farm.png

These have to be real. The new moulds and printing are spot on to what is shown in the video, and the size and builds themselves are plausible. I have to say, I'm not liking these.

Those had better be VERY preliminary...

I have an odd feeling that these are final versions. And, if they are preliminary, the final product will not differ too much from these designs. Look at other preliminary products compared to their final counterparts. :look:

Definitely odd and not what I was thinking. Won't say I don't like them but they do have some nice techniques - The tree- but overall they look like a MOC a 4 yr old put together - Sorry!- and in Aus will be a massive rip off :'(

I think these images must be from an upcoming facebook video?

Edited by SandMirror38