Lego Tatra T813 4x4 RC Trial Truck V4

IMGP1004-1024x768.jpg

The famous Tatra T813 in Lego remote controlled version, versatile and durable as the original.

Modular Design

IMGP1006-300x225.jpg

The scale model, made ​​by me after several months of work, contains most of the features found in the real version, to significantly affect its performance are the axle shafts, transmission, suspensions, chassis structure and weight distribution.

Specifics

-weight: 2Kg

-height: 225,0mm, 22,50cm

-lenght: 400,0mm, 40,00cm

-width: 215,0mm, 21,50cm

-3 XL Motors (2 for drive, 1 for sterring), 2 IR Receviers, 2 Battery Boxes

Motor

IMGP1013-300x225.jpg

For Lego Tatra T813 I opted for the use of two XL Motors, which provide a high torque with an average consumption of energy, but low number of revolutions per minute. There are two transmission shafts (the real Tatra T813 uses one), each connected to a single engine, split the load energy, strengthen the chassis, but also to divide the stress that every engine needs to support. In the gear shaft there are numerous gear reductions with anti-snapping patented by me (final gear ratio 9:1).

Suspensions

IMGP1014-300x225.jpg

Independent half-axles suspensions for each wheel, all-wheel drive and anti-snapping system between gears for maximum traction, unlike the original model, Lego Tatra T813 does not use differential: between Lego bricks there is no type of limited-slip differential, then, by inserting a differential whatever, at the first hurdle would stop the vehicle, and this should not happen.

Axle shafts

IMGP1011-300x225.jpgIMGP1010-300x225.jpg

New axle shafts very strong, with anti-snapping system patented by me, gear reductions, increased torque transmitted to the wheels (final gear ratio 9:1), and steering (in the front).

Wheels

IMGP0872-300x225.jpgIMGP0873-300x225.jpg

Individual tactical tires on each axle (94.3 x 38R).

Comparison with the real model

IMGP1004-300x225.jpgt813_14-300x224.jpg

The Lego model made ​​by me is very similar to the real one, in particular, the design of the cabin faithfully reproduced it based on original designs.

Youtube's Video

The video is of the V1 version, I will soon be making a new video.

My blog's page

For more information and news about this incredible model, please visit my web page dedicated to it,, http://gtathecomplet...trial-truck-v4/

Edited by The Ghost Racer

Why you post the same moc again in an new topic :hmpf_bad:

Because that's the new version of my MOC and I would like to receive comments and suggestions on how to improve it.

Cool moc. :thumbup: Could you show us some pictures of the half axles separately? Guess that might be difficult and kind of a pain though... Also did you make any changes to the body?

Cool moc. :thumbup: Could you show us some pictures of the half axles separately? Guess that might be difficult and kind of a pain though... Also did you make any changes to the body?

Of course, as soon as I do the load.

I've improved and reinforced the chassis and I almost turned down in the cab.

Patented, lol nice. Patent cost much?
It costs about € 4,000 xD Edited by The Ghost Racer

It costs about € 4,000 xD

Why patent Lego ideas? IMO they should be shared for all to use and learn from.

Why patent Lego ideas? IMO they should be shared for all to use and learn from.

muppet i think he's joking lol

I know :wink::grin:

XD

Sorry but I do not have time to realize the photos now, I hope to upload them tomorrow.