Itaria No Shintaku

The LEGO Movie Sets News and Discussion

I assumed the long cape looked like the build a Zurg cape from Toy Story and the awnings on the carousel look to be long capes as well, granted I haven't build either of those sets. So it was just an assumption.

My thoughts exactly.

I'm amazed at the rate new info is coming out about this theme! We've already seen the mini figures and what, 2 sets?! In the span of just a couple of days, I'm loving it!

How long will it be before the initial post in this thread gets updated with all the images we've seen so far? We now have images of the TLM Minifigures, the bike chase, the villain's lair and the sunny land with Uni-Kitty. I know they're all individually posted throughout this thread and the Series 12 Minifigures one, but it'd be great to have them all in one place...

:classic:

(Ooh, and will we get forum smileys of Emmet and Wyldstyle? I think we should!)

Thanks Penkid11. This is such a cool page. The next set to be revealed looks like a cavalry set. I look forward to see what is under the curtain :)

That Castle Calvary set doesn't look like a castle set, more like a pod racer, but thanks for that page!

Edited by Dr Leg O Brick

You beat me to it Penkid! :tongue: It looks like several of them are mechs and flying vehicles of some sort, here are my thoughts as to what the sets under the "cloths" are:

-70800: As 'kinggregus said, it looks like a sort of cavalry set with a... Plane wing?

-70801: Looks like a sort of lair for Lord Buisiness. (guess)

-70802: No doubt, part of it is a flying police car, and the other component is a crocodile. Interesting...

-70804: Do I need to say it? Ice Cream Truck. :grin:

-70805: An Octan garbage truck from the looks of it.

-70806: Flying Castle Pod-Racer.

-70811: A fire plane? EDIT: Nope, the name of the image is actually "plumbervan" which, I guess, means its a plumbing... Van? That flies apparently. :sceptic:

-70812: Looks like a kind of steampunk biplane, and a flying kabob stand.

-70813: A Fire Mech/Transformer, and an airship that looks like one belonging to a certain video game character. :wink:

Opinions?

Edited by Lego Spy

I'm liking the new Metal Beard set! Metal beard looks absolutely crazy (he even has a peg leg!) and the other robot looks good.

The only downside is the minifigures. A shiny skeleton? Another robot cop (I like the new gun though) and another construction worker. At least he's better than another Emmet :grin:

Crud, I'm out and that site barely loads on mobile. Can someone Flickr link them?

I uploaded them to my Flickr page if that helps 'just2good'. :classic:

To everyone else: Lego was smart enough to give the images names. :tongue: If you right-click on the image and choose to "Save image as..." it gives you the basic name of the set. :wink:

Edited by Lego Spy

Crud, I'm out and that site barely loads on mobile. Can someone Flickr link them?

I've also uploaded the new pictures to my Flickr.

Edited by BrickQueen

I must have the ice cream van. Of all the AFOLs I think I might just be the most childish one.

lol I want that one too

I must have the ice cream van. Of all the AFOLs I think I might just be the most childish one.

that would be a hard fought contest

refresh, :classic:

thanks

Im loving the first 3 looks like I will end up with a lot of emmets, why is he the same in all 3

Wow. I was not expecting the ice cream van to look like that. If the city vechicle things do have 2 in 1 instructions, then I will be very happy. Oh, and thanks for the pictures jamesster!

EDIT: it looks like that burger chef guy that everyone in the city 2014 thread has shown up!

Edited by AyliffeMakit

Thanks for all the pictures. I have to say these don't interest me a whole lot, but there are some great parts and figures that would be nice to have. I really like the hoodie piece on Wyldstyle, and the cowboy robots can be used for more cowboys as I'm always looking for more of those.

Thanks for sharing. I'll definitely be getting the western sets, and the ice cream set, but I think that is about it. But I'll wait for reviews on the rest of them.

This theme is pretty neat, although will Emmet take the lead as most copies of a minifigure?

This is getting better and better. Well, weirder and weirder.

But i just love this whole theme and find it hard to wait for the movie to arrive also.

So much insane stuff going on that i dont even know where to start.

Cops with crocodiles instead of dogs. And they even have light on their back. Awesome and cool :D

That castle pod is pretty nice also.

The flying trash van is my favorite.

But all in all this is gonna be the first theme where i might pick up every range of sets.

Im also a fan of the minifig series. ( And i just dreamt of a LEGO the movie chess board game with the series12 figs ) So now i have to make that when the figs get to us.

At least there is no Emmett in every set (Jack Sparrow-effect). But some of them look completely different as they were under the curtain, like the ice cream truck. Maybe alternate models.

But hey, where is the 80's spaceguy?