Itaria No Shintaku

The LEGO Movie Sets News and Discussion

I hope the her actual Wyldstyle minifigure has her raised collar as a separate piece and not have it be a printing.

And I just realized that Emett's hair is not just the traditional male piece but has a tuft of hair sticking out a back corner.

I noticed both back around the time the first trailer hit, and I think it's safe to say both the collar/hood and the hair with cowlick will be actual new pieces; in fact, the images of the one set we've seen so far do actually show Wyldstyle with what appears to be that "pulled-down" hood / "collar" element. Moreover I imagine both of them, along with Wyldstyle's hair, will make it into sets in other themes, such as City (though I'm not so sure about President Business's hair :laugh: ).

While I have had enough of Batman sets, I actually wouldn't mind if that Batmobile from the movie became a set. :grin: All the space vehicles would be cool to have too!

post-2028-0-34948800-1383242744_thumb.jpg

Did you guys see Lord Business Mask and his huge boots , also his Skeleton robots.

I think Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern are the only DC Superheroes minifigs that would be in LEGO Movie sets.

PB Lair? :look: Sounds like PG's(Pretzel GIrl) Lair to me.

Edited by JeagerEX

One of the new sets was revealed at Yahoo! It's 70803, Cloud Cuckoo Palace, which features Emmet, Wyldstyle, Uni-Kitty, and a minor villain named Executron.

70803resize.jpg

It's definitely a set along the lines of Friends, what with all the bright colors (some of which are new and thus pretty interesting!). There's also a few neat constructions, like that sun and the snail. Looking forward to seeing more about the line!

Love the new trailer! Really wanting to see Abe now, a real must have!

One of the new sets was revealed at Yahoo! It's 70803, Cloud Cuckoo Palace, which features Emmet, Wyldstyle, Uni-Kitty, and a minor villain named Executron.

It's definitely a set along the lines of Friends, what with all the bright colors (some of which are new and thus pretty interesting!). There's also a few neat constructions, like that sun and the snail. Looking forward to seeing more about the line!

Oh and great find! This is a neat mashup between the friends theme and lego action themes.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

Haven't seen those flower pieces in forever!

Pink gothic arhces. Yes please!

Also, Uni-Kitty's tail looks cool.

-Sci

I think this is the theme I'm most excited for this next year. I am definitely picking up that set. I like all of the villains.I can't wait to get an army of robots.

The Executron minifig reminds me of Sentinel Decker from LEGO City Undercover.

Edited by JeagerEX

Nice find! That's a decent sized set for $20, and I really love it! It's nice to see some pieces in those colors, like the castle wall in that lime-ish green. The stud with the whole in the middle? Nice! Also Emmet's neck piece is all one mould it looks like.

Also, it says there's thirteen sets in January and we only have the list for ten. Assuming the CMF Series doesn't count, I'm guessing three retail exclusives (which is what Chima got last January).

Any ideas on the brick on Emmet's back? I can't quite figure it out, to me it looks like a 1x1x2 brick but with a connection centred about halfway down?

The Executron minifig reminds me of Sentinel Decker from LEGO City Undercover.

That's what I was thinking!

I'm guessing this theme will include lots of different types of Lego themes mixed with the movie characters.

Oh, that's hilarious. :laugh: I have to love any theme that would combine such wildly stylistically disparate elements such as the Executron and Uni-Kitty figures together in the same set. And what we've seen in the trailer and the promo spots so far makes me think that this movie's portrayal of Batman is going to be my all-time favorite version of the character. I'm seriously jonesing for both the movie and the sets.

Edited by Blondie-Wan
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

Looking at this latest set image, I might be a little worried about 13 sets doing well at all......they may seem in the end just a little too crazy. :look:

Edited by lightningtiger

Can you like a set and hate it at the same time? I am not too sure what to make of them but I am looking forward to seeing more. But my mail problem is are we going to get the two main heroes in every sets as if you buy the bigger set we have already seen then you will have 2 of the 3 figs in this set already. I think I will wait for them all and pick one or 2 sets. I have a feeling they will be giving away emmet away for free somewhere as a promo and that we will end up with 20 different ways to get him.

edit: Thanks Bricksan its good to get to see them, so another emmet and Wyldstyle so out of 2 sets and 1 mini fig line we so far have 3 ways to get them only 17 more to go and I will be right :laugh:

Edited by SMC