Sign in to follow this  
Leewan

[MOD] Chi Cragger

Hi guys ! I made some modifications to the excellent Cragger, and I'm gonna show them to you.

First, I filled some gaps : I added another neck armor, a "throat armor", and a pelvis armor. I also lengthened the shins, and the tail. And I added a tongue (which was not easy to attach). The grey/olive limbs and the black body look weird, but I can't put black limbs because of the friction bones. :/ Also, I don't really like the Metru leg armor for the pelvis, since this is the only Bionicle-stylized part on this MOD, but I don't know which part put instead. Do you have any ideas ?

Main picture :

ascf9011.jpg

Brickshelf gallery

I hope you'll like my MODs. C&C are welcome, and if you want to reproduce those modifications, don't try this at home, this may be dangerous, please post pictures, I would be very glad to see it. :D

Edited by Leewan

I don't have the original Cragger, so it's hard to tell where some of the modifications are, but he seems like an improvement. The addition of a tongue is a great touch.

i have the original cragger, and i have to say, even tough those mods are minor, they still noticeable and add a great detail to the set. i particularly like the tongue.

btw, how did you do the neck mod? your gallery haven't gone public yet, so i don't know if you put a closer look of it or not.

@ Dorek : You can still take a look at the instructions and compare. ;)

@ bacem : Thank you ! The gallery is public now, but you also can see the detail of this MOD here. x)There are also more details of the MOD in the gallery, such as pictures of the modified skeleton.

Edited by Leewan