just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

you included green lantern but not shazam?

I didn't include exclusives in the list. And GL actually is getting an official variant other than his SDCC appearance.

Tumbler looks good but I would only buy it for the figs and parts so I could make a proper scale Tumbler. To me that does not justify the price at all.. :sadnew: I think it's quite ridiculous seeing as a Minifig scale Tumbler with Batman, Joker, and some other figs as a $70 set would sell so much better and would be more appealing for casual buyers including non-LEGO fans.

Also if they didn't manage to include a fully functional Batpod with that enormous piece count then I am astounded. And it looks to me like that is not the case.

A batcave from the film with a minifig scale tumbler and all the main people in would have been super... man

edit: do people say man any more

Edited by SMC

I didn't include exclusives in the list. And GL actually is getting an official variant other than his SDCC appearance.

we hope

Yeah that would be amazing if we got all of those figures, but I just cannot see it happening anytime soon. Still though, from those great images we can see what a perfect DC line could offer.

AwnFSuz.jpg?1

For those wondering about Scarface.

I really, really, really hope that we get New 52 variants on Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman in 2015. I can't stand having yet a FOURTH Keaton based suit in my collection :hmpf_bad:

Edited by NuffSaid1996

That Tumbler set is pretty awesome...and expensive. Glad I only collect Marvel. Dat Joker and Batman Begins Batman though. :wub: though I'm happy with my SDCC TDK Batman and bootleg Christo Joker, these are outstanding minifigs. Would have bought it if it was minifig scale, oh well. Though a friend of mine (he LOVES the trilogy and Lego, especially D2Cs) I know will get it.

I might get the UCS Tumbler but the figs will play a big part in that I would have definitely pick up a big d2c batman dark knight set if it was minifigure scale and had other characters like Alfred, Lucius Fox, Harvey Dent, Scarecrow, Ducard, Rachel Dawes.

I don't have any UCS sets are there any differences between these and other big d2c sets other than the name and card plate thing (which I am not looking forward to putting the sticker on)

I think you nailed it here - this is a great-looking set - but for me, UCS includes at least a few more minifigures... at the very least, Alfred and Lucius Fox. That would have made this a no-brainer. As it is - it's a very nice, very expensive model for display. :)

Ventiloquist seems very likely now, since that's the second time that he's shown up, and with the same design. I don't really like Scarface, and the hat is ridiculous, but it would be great to see him. I'm surprised Mad Hatter wasn't in those pictures. I hope that doesn't mean we're not getting him...

Ventiloquist seems very likely now, since that's the second time that he's shown up, and with the same design. I don't really like Scarface, and the hat is ridiculous, but it would be great to see him. I'm surprised Mad Hatter wasn't in those pictures. I hope that doesn't mean we're not getting him...

No, that is for 2016 rumor and discussion thread.

Gonna deeplink that.

EDIT: Thanks Jim!

-Sci

Edited by CM4Sci
Embedded video

Woah, how come they keep releasing all of this art and stuff for the DC heroes? It's not video game promotion stuff...is it just for fun? And I love that picture of all the heroes and villains. Red Tornado would be cool. I wish we could get a picture like that for the marvel characters!

AWESOME set!! The joker is awesome and batman is no less cooler. Such a great set and I love... wait. 200 DOLLARS!! I will try to get it before Christmas , but I probably won't.

We still haven't found out the dc comic con minifigure though...

C'mon, Reverse Flash. C'mon Reverse Flash

EDIT: FOR NEXT YEAR! Not for SDCC

Edited by Rinzler