just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

How would they make TDK Two-Face? He'd need a half-bald hairpiece, which they wouldn't make a new piece for since it's very unlikely that he would be in a future set; Harvey Dent in comic or movie form is unfortunately possible.

The UCS Tumbler is beautiful but at that price it is a pass for me still. I am not striving for a complete Superheroes collection. I would definitely buy a $50 - $60 to get those two minifigures. Perhaps if they added three or four more Nolan-verse minifigures I would do it. There are just two many more $150 - $200 sets that are on my list before I would ever get to this.

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but the scale of the new UCS Tumbler just seems ridiculously off in comparison to the minifigs. I mean, at a quick glance that thing looks ALMOST 30 STUDS WIDE... It's a good thing Bats likes to drive this across rooftops, b/c there's not a layout on Earth with streets wide enough to fit that monstrous Batmobile!

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but the scale of the new UCS Tumbler just seems ridiculously off in comparison to the minifigs.

The scale is not supposed to match the minifigures. It is a large display model. The minifigs are just thrown in to make it more tempting to purchase.

The UCS sets aren't intended to house minifigs, but when you give them minifig-friendly interiors, you get a scale issue.

Does anyone think we'll ever get a Marvel visual dictionary/character encyclopedia? If we do I hope it has an exclusive minifigure since most of the books this year aren't exclusive except the Star Wars Dark Side book w/ Palpatine.

Does anyone think we'll ever get a Marvel visual dictionary/character encyclopedia? If we do I hope it has an exclusive minifigure since most of the books this year aren't exclusive except the Star Wars Dark Side book w/ Palpatine.

It's possible. Probably next year, it'll probably come with a variant of Spiderman since he's the founder of Lego Marvel sets back in 2002 with the Lego studios sets. Edited by Kire

The display card is usually printed, I think.

I thought they were usually stickered, actually. I know a lot of the Star Wars UCS ones were (X-wing, Y-wing, etc.). Correct me if I am wrong.

looks BIG and ... I dunno... I'd like to see the interior before I decide to buy this

Here you go:

Also here's an interior picture.

5-d18f64adc2.jpg

It's possible. Probably next year, it'll probably come with a variant of Spiderman since he's the founder of Lego Marvel sets back in 2002 with the Lego studios sets.

It could also be the best oppurtunity to release a Stan Lee minifig! With no space to include him in regular sets, and the dreadful thought of him going to San Diego, an exclusive-enough book release would be perfect.

It could also be the best oppurtunity to release a Stan Lee minifig! With no space to include him in regular sets, and the dreadful thought of him going to San Diego, an exclusive-enough book release would be perfect.

Those books are marketed directly to young kids I doubt they would want a Stan Lee, it's sad to say that the possibility of a Stan Lee Figure will probably be a comic con or toy fair exclusive :cry_sad: but maybe he can show up in one of those Cartoon network Lego DVD exclusives as a promo. :cry_happy:

I love the set! Minifigs looks great! Tumbler looks nice!

I can see us getting a marvel book next year after AOU sets

Kids might like Stan Lee because they see him in the movies, in video games and in the USM show

It's possible. Probably next year, it'll probably come with a variant of Spiderman since he's the founder of Lego Marvel sets back in 2002 with the Lego studios sets.

As far as I understand it LEGO could use the old Spider-man movie sets as that is under a different contract.

The 2002-2004 sets are all included in a contract between Sony and LEGO, where as the new stuff is all under contract with Marvel. While Marvel own the merchandising rights to ASM I'm not sure whether that includes the old Rammi movies.

If we ever did get a Marvel dictionary the Minifigure would most likely be either Stan Lee, MCU Nick Fury or Agent Coulson. It would need to be a figure who has ties to all Marvel heroes.

UvQhqkm.jpg?1

Thanks to the amazing LEGO Club magazine artist (polywen on flickr). Could this be a preview of minifigures to come in the future? Or a LEGO Batman 3 promo?

List of heroes on there we don't have;

*Supergirl

*Zatanna

*Blue Beetle

*Red Tornado

*Vixen

*Hawkman

*Hawkgirl

*Cyborg

*Black Canary

*and Green Lantern

As for villains we have;

*Killer Frost

*Sinestro

*Black Adam

*Solomon Grundy

*Gorilla Grodd

*Brainiac

*Metallo

*Black Manta

*Reverse Flash

*Captain Cold

*Cheetah

*and Parasite (thanks TDKR2012 for this one)

Edited by NuffSaid1996

V4EflrJ.jpg

Thanks to the amazing LEGO Club magazine artist (polywen on flickr). Could this be a preview of minifigures to come in the future? Or a LEGO Batman 3 promo?

Notice how they used the costumes we've gotten from the sets, not the new suits featured in the game? We are definitely getting at least some of the characters.

It's a shame that the Ventriloquist and Scarface are not on there. I hope he does turn up in the game.

Awesome UCS Tumbler, those two figs are amazing (ofcourse meaning the joker)

But that price makes this a no no for me :cry_sad:

Need to save my money for some Exo-Suits and the possible UCS Slave I (75065)

Edited by Mencot

That looks really cool. Almost none of them have new pieces, except for HawkMan, HawkGirl, and Sinestro

Edited by Ezekiel2517

We'll probably get a lot of Flash villains in a way to advertise the show. Most of them would be easy to make.

Edited by Ezekiel2517

List of heroes on there we don't have;

*Supergirl

*Zatanna

*Blue Beetle

*Red Tornado

*Vixen

*Hawkman

*Hawkgirl

*Cyborg

*Black Canary

*and Green Lantern

As for villains we have;

*Killer Frost

*Sinestro

*Black Adam

*Solomon Grundy

*Gorilla Grodd

*Brainiac

*Metallo

*Black Manta

*Reverse Flash

*Captain Cold

*Cheetah

*and a Red Tornado Rouge

you included green lantern but not shazam?

Who's the purplish red guy in the villain side? Also, I love how they used Beetle's wings for Blue Beetle.

Edited by Ezekiel2517

Tumbler looks good but I would only buy it for the figs and parts so I could make a proper scale Tumbler. To me that does not justify the price at all.. :sadnew: I think it's quite ridiculous seeing as a Minifig scale Tumbler with Batman, Joker, and some other figs as a $70 set would sell so much better and would be more appealing for casual buyers including non-LEGO fans.

Also if they didn't manage to include a fully functional Batpod with that enormous piece count then I am astounded. And it looks to me like that is not the case.