just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

R.I.P

My Wallet

2012-2014

"The thing about perfection, is that it's unknowable..."

The figures really make the set.

The model...some parts are amazing, but the sides seem a bit flat in my opinion.

Despite my love for the Batmobile Tumbler, I do not intend to buy this set.

I've now gotta ignore every piece of news that comes from Comic Con as I cannot be spending much more than this on Lego. This tumbler is everything I had hoped it to be and more, I am so glad that they decided to include the Heath Ledger Joker and Christian Bail Batman, I'm speechless... :classic:

It looks nice, but it's not worth it for me to spend so much on it. I'd really only want it for the figures, since I'm not looking for a lump of black parts to display. Sadly, I'm sure I won't own those figures, since they'll easily go for a huge amount in the aftermarket.

Haha, Christian Bail, nice pun :D Awesome Bats figure, really like the new face print!! Ledger Joker is fine, but I am not stunned...as the Batman figure is just awesome.

I'm glad for those of you that wanted the tumbler because it looks to be really well done. But I'm also glad that I can happily live without it since it doesn't really appeal to me and wouldn't fit in my budget even if it did.

Looks like Joker has a double-sided face print too. His mouth is opened in the fact sheet image.

Edited by Moon_Knight

Since it's my favourite movie of all time, this is a no-brainer for me. Day 1 purchase!

But this SDCC is going to bankrupt me. I'm already intending to buy the whole Guardians of the Galaxy line from Hot toys and now this :wacko:.

I've got no interest in the Tumbler it's self ( although it looks really nice), however the figures are a huge draw for me. I'll most likely brick link them if their not too expensive.

I'm totally going to get this. I was just thinking the other day how I've lost interest for Lego Batman sets. But now here I am seeing what Lego has done, and it's awesome! Well done Lego! I can't wait to own this.

Edit: Did I miss what the set number is for the new Tumbler? What is it?

Edited by zipper778

easy to be amazed that it excist, but i dont think it's good enough. vest should be dark green and hair olvie green. Btman should ahve printed EYES and hsi belt is too small to fit the style of the rest. Looks alot mroe right on tdkr figure.

and only 2 figures?! we need scarecrow, two face and ras. I know these sets are not about the figures really but come on at this price they should really treat the fans.

Edited by deskp

I will cerainly bricklink that Joker. Even tough I think Ledger preformance wasn't as good as people say the fig-especialy teeth showing side of face-is marvelous.

Can't wait to see the interiour. We still don't know what the exclusive DC give-away will be or we haven't seen any pictures of the 1960's batmobile. Still a lot of surprises to go. I just hope they won't all be spoiled by the newspapers by next weekend.

I just want to get that Joker minifig and put a knife in its hand!

"Let's put a smile on that face!"

Edited by Moon_Knight

Well the only thing that could make me want this tumbler more is if Batman has a grit-teeth angry face (which he has needed for a LOOOONG time).

But in all seriousness, as a malcontent complainer I can honestly say that, in my opinion, this is the best thing lego has made in relation to batman at any point in time. Ever.

:cry_happy:

"But in all seriousness, as a malcontent complainer I can honestly say that, in my opinion, this is the best thing lego has made in relation to batman at any point in time. Ever."

:cry_happy:

Could not agree more.

I will cerainly bricklink that Joker. Even tough I think Ledger preformance wasn't as good as people say the fig-especialy teeth showing side of face-is marvelous.

1 Academy award for for best actor in a supporting role in The Dark Knight

1 Golden globe for best actor in a supporting role in The Dark Knight

1 Screen actors guild award for outstanding performance by a male actor in a supporting role in a major motion picture in The Dark Knight

Plus about 25 other awards just based solely on that movie. You got to give credit where credit is due man. Plus that Joker minifig is amazing and is a great tribute to that man.

Edited by Kire

1 Academy award for for best actor in a supporting role in The Dark Knight

1 Golden globe for best actor in a supporting role in The Dark Knight

1 Screen actors guild award for outstanding performance by a male actor in a supporting role in a major motion picture in The Dark Knight

Plus about 25 other awards just based solely on that movie. You got to give credit where credit is due man. Plus that Joker minifig is amazing and is a great tribute to that man.

I approve of this message. ;)