just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Aww crap, they made the Collector an exclusive. He's a pretty weak villain without the Infinity gems/gauntlet, my best chance of getting hi now is with bootleggers. So not really a crucial key component unless you're a fan from the whole Movie Marvel theme since he's going to play a huge role. Please don't release Dormammu, Dr Strange and She-Hulk as exclusives. A $20 Dormammu vs Dr Strange and Spiderman set is all I want to be revealed.

Edited by Kire

Good work on the picture J2G but I believe you missed some other news.

"At Comic-Con, LEGO plans in all to reveal more than 20 exclusives, including other limited-edition sets and life-size models for film franchises such as “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,” “Star Wars” and “The LEGO Movie.” The two other LEGO sets that will be sold at the LEGO booth are of a Batmobile from the classic television series, and of the Ghost starship from “Star Wars.” Each is priced at $39.99 and LEGO will sell 1000 of each set during the show, capped at 250 per day"

Edited by NuffSaid1996

It could be much worse. The Collector isn't a MAJOR character in the Marvel Universe like Phoenix or Spider-Woman are so hopefully LEGO realizes that they made mistakes in past years. I could definitely see a minifig sized Groot appear though, or possibly Yondu or Korath as well.

Edited by Spider-Man

Oh great, i was unfazed by the Rocket Racoon Set, but those 4 exclusive Minifigs make me sad / angry every year.

I guess one more GotG-Fig and 2 DC Ones like '12 and '13?

Maybe TV-Series Style Flash?

Much Sadness. :cry_sad:

The more we say please don't be an exclusive the better, I think. They can't make fifteen exclusives :laugh:

I am hoping Rocket comes later in a poly and there is no raffle at all with exclusives. If so, please let all of them get in childrens hands :D so no AFOL can be mad!

It looks like they made more than 15 exclusives....

Good work on the picture J2G but I believe you missed some other news.

"At Comic-Con, LEGO plans in all to reveal more than 20 exclusives, including other limited-edition sets and life-size models for film franchises such as “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,” “Star Wars” and “The LEGO Movie.” The two other LEGO sets that will be sold at the LEGO booth are of a Batmobile from the classic television series, and of the Ghost starship from “Star Wars.” Each is priced at $39.99 and LEGO will sell 1000 of each set during the show, capped at 250 per day"

I hope when they say reveal exclusives, they mean that those are more than 20 upcoming LEGO sets.

I'm hoping clone brands make really good clones of these. I need the figs. Especially the BTAS fig that will possibly come with that Batmobile! :cry_sad:

Edited by NuffSaid1996

I hope when they say reveal exclusives, they mean that those are more than 20 upcoming LEGO sets.

This.

Also, The Collector looks cool. Shame he's an exclusive.

Actually, if there IS a minifig Groot, what are the odds he uses the Toy Story arms and legs?

-Sci

Edited by CM4Sci

Darn! Darn! Darny Darn Darn!

Oh well. I'm mad that he's exclusive, and a villain character since we could always use more of those. Still I have to admit he doesn't seem too accurate to me, at least not with that hair; he was hard to recognize for a minute. I'm more concerned about that exclusive classic Batmobile!

Why are they doing this to us? I can't hold it back anymore, i feel so terrible, at least it is not someone from the inhumans, or she hulk, dormammu, or ghost rider

I'm more pissed at the fact that Lego is selling the 1966 Batmobile as a Comic Con EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!! >:(

it'll be a small version like rocket's ship. there might be a full version later.

On a lighter note I just sent an angry e-mail to LEGO about a BTAS Batmobile Exclusive when it was most likely the '66 Batmobile. Woops :blush:

Oh phew, but how do you know it's a mini?

As for the 2015 reveal, I hope they do it like they did the 2013 reveal where they had all the minifigs on display, last year was probably the worst reveal when they only had one set on display.

Oh phew, but how do you know it's a mini?

educated guess.

we remember, bag end, darth mauls ship, rocket's ship and the mini starfigther.

all of wich were mini versions with 1 figure at the same price. right?

Well there's no doubt that exclusives are going to keep on coming. Since most of the 4 SDCC exclusives for the past years have been 1 exclusive figure and 1 exclusive variant for Marvel and DC. I'm betting on a maybe a Comic version of Drax, Minifig Groot, Anti venom, or maybe a variant where it's wolverine from Days of Future past with bone claws (white claw pieces) or where he is sporting the brown leather jacket and jeans.

Edited by Kire