just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

The new Rocket isn't even 100% accurate to the movie version that we have seen in the trailers up to this point. The one in the movie doesn't have sleeves while this LEGO one has printed arms, which I guess could leave the door open to this one with arm printing being an exclusive (like Cloud City Boba) and then LEGO can still produce one without arm printing and release it to the public?

For those who can't see the difference in color, here's something more apparent...

I think this picture has helped me notice the the "shoes" are printed and NOT layered. :wink:

FF is gone for a while. No comics, toys, and definitely not movies. Marvel wants to erase all association with the movies.

Maybe they will tell us something from the aou sets, maybe just a little detail!

anyway, I am still waiting for gotg to come out, august 1 can you bring your megablocks over here

Censored word haha

In the theme of avengers, I saw a picture of black widow and her suit is amazing

Black widow's suit is amazing, can't wait to see her in her aou set form, hope they do not give us the generic girl hair, more like the hollywood starlet's hairpiece

Black widow's suit is amazing, can't wait to see her in her aou set form, hope they do not give us the generic girl hair, more like the hollywood starlet's hairpiece

The hollywood starlet's hairpiece is perfect for Black Widow. Hopefully Lego will use it this time around. The original piece was fine when all Lego had to go on was concept art, but there's really no excuse for a more accurate version this time around.

Thor could use an update as well. Qui-Gon Jinn's hairpiece looks a lot closer to Thor in the new movie than the current Aragorn one does.

For those who can't see the difference in color, here's something more apparent...

It's just a badly colored render. Nothing else.

-Sci

Yeah totally agree

And for scarlet witch, I believe they would use the syrena hairpiece in dark brown with maybe shades of red, and 2 faces, one serious and one storming out using her powers with red eyes

It's just a badly colored render. Nothing else.

-Sci

Yup!

Giving Hawkeye the Sleepyhead's hairpiece in Dark Nougat would look so much better than Bruce Wayne's.

So much this! I agree with Wesker's ideas, too… would love to see the Qui-Gon hairpiece more often (hopefully with better clutch than the ones I've got; I didn't get the latest Bongo, so I don't know how the most recent Qui-Gon's hair has done). Also, TLG needs to move away from Bright Yellow for his hair; comic-version, fine, but movie-version should be Tan at the lightest. I replaced mine with the same piece in Dark Tan, looks fine (and matches his beard!). Sidenote: Luke Skywalker's hair needs to stop being so light, too; Dark Tan is the best of the existing colors for him, and it'd be great to see the "Luke" hairpiece from the Falcon/Echo Base sets in Dark Tan instead of Tan. Look at any photo of Luke from the movies; his hair in Tan is as bad as the old Kenner figure's bright yellow hair. :tongue:

Just going to leave this here.

If I'm able to pick up a second sdcc gotg set I'm open to trade for either a sdcc black suit superman, nytf iron man, or nytf Captain America.

Edited by LegoGalactus

My best friend is going to sdcc abd he is going to buy it for me ( the exclusive rocket set) for my birthday! Yay, he just told me even though my birthday is in september but shh..

Just going to leave this here.

If I'm able to pick up a second sdcc gotg set I'm open to trade for either a sdcc black suit superman, nytf iron man, or nytf Captain America.

Not the place for that kind of thing. If you are interested in making trades, the BSTF forum is made for that.

Eh, I'm fine with it. Sure, it would have been nice to have a matching team, but it's better to have a character than not to have a character at all. This doesn't even come close to Pheonix, Spider Woman, Green Arrow, Shazam, or Bizarro. It's even better than the alternate suit Spidey in my opinion.

And at least it's not a full scale Warbird. All in all, this could've gone much, much worse...

Edited by montyofmusic

Brainiac looks great. Please don't be an exclusive, please don't be an exclusive...

Edited by 8BrickMario

The more we say please don't be an exclusive the better, I think. They can't make fifteen exclusives :laugh:

I am hoping Rocket comes later in a poly and there is no raffle at all with exclusives. If so, please let all of them get in childrens hands :D so no AFOL can be mad!

Hey guys, I've been away from the forum for a while so to save me looking through pages and pages could you just tell me if I've missed anything? I've been away for about 1 month.

I have also posted the same thing in the Star Wars forum.

They've announced the SDCC exclusive set, Rocket's Warbird, and Plastic Man will be the GameStop preorder exclusive for Beyond Gotham.

Hey guys, I've been away from the forum for a while so to save me looking through pages and pages could you just tell me if I've missed anything? I've been away for about 1 month.

I have also posted the same thing in the Star Wars forum.

Edit: 8BrickMario beat me to it.

Edited by TheLegoExperience

And confirmed another Batman set this year. It might be the UCS Tumbler with Nolan Joker and Batman. But there will definitely be another one.

Eh, I'm fine with it. Sure, it would have been nice to have a matching team, but it's better to have a character than not to have a character at all. This doesn't even come close to Pheonix, Spider Woman, Green Arrow, Shazam, or Bizarro. It's even better than the alternate suit Spidey in my opinion.

And at least it's not a full scale Warbird. All in all, this could've gone much, much worse...

Oh god, if it was a full scale War Bird think how much the price would be. This set in general should be at 19.99 at SDCC sadly it's not, the full scale set would run at probably 400-500 pieces, plus the SDCC markup which doubles the cost for items since they're "exclusive". We would be looking at a $80-$100 set at SDCC, but the resellers would have a field day with how much they would charge on eBay in $300-500 range. :angry: