just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

After seeing the movie three things will happen.

1. You will buy the Milano set

2. You will buy "Awesome Mix Tape Vol 1"

3. You will sit there swooshing the Milano while blissfully listening to the album, until friends or family members haul you away.

Funny thing is I did buy the Awesome Mix Tape vol 1, but I bought every set besides the Milano and just bought Drax, Gamora and Ronan separately.

I own the Milano and the Knowhere escape mission and I couldn't be happier.

Trying to get my hands on Awesome Mix Tape 1

Everybody's hyping about GotG...still haven't seen it because it releases on 28th of August in Germany :(

Then drive to the Netherlands :grin:

The thing with me is, I wanted to buy the Milano after the movie (getting my hands on the Mix Tape is no biggy!) but...

I have saved my $MONEY$ since last Christmas! for the new Hobbit sets coming out in October

Can't afford them im afraid :cry_sad:

Edited by kevkipo

Then drive to the Netherlands :grin:

The thing with me is, I wanted to buy the Milano after the movie (getting my hands on the Mix Tape is no biggy!) but...

I have saved my $MONEY$ since last Christmas! for the new Hobbit sets coming out in October

Can't afford them im afraid :cry_sad:

I say just check pricevortex.com. I've been able to buy the Milano for 63 EUR, which is a huge difference to the 90 EUR price tag in my country.

Prices are odd, if I compare my currency to the Dollar I'm getting ripped off, if I compare to the Euro I'm getting a great deal and compared to the pound I'm getting a total steel.

The Milano is a must have regardless of the price though, in my opinion. I own it and I highly recommend it.

Just look at the Bo5a set 60$ yes?

Well 60 Dollars is around 45,22 Euro's

So i should get that set for 45,22 right? NOPE, it will cost me 80 Euro's!

Prices are very unfair...

with a bit of internet searching you can get sets cheaper than the RRP from Toys R us.

They state they wont be beaten on price, so price match if you can show proof. (at least in the uk they do)

Got Knowhere for £34 yesterday instead of £45 its been selling for in most stores. and IM3 Malibu Mansion for £20 when it was £32 :)

I would love it if they created a polybag with a minifigure-scale Groot. That would make a great promotional set...

Yes!!!!!!! It would!

They could just rehash Woody arms & legs, throw in some tree-like printing, and make a groot head mold which they could reuse in an Avengers Assemble set (that and a blue-suit rocket would be awesome)

They could just rehash Woody arms & legs, throw in some tree-like printing, and make a groot head mold which they could reuse in an Avengers Assemble set (that and a blue-suit rocket would be awesome)

:thumbup:

Yes and YES!

Sorry for necrobumping this thread, but I couldn't think of anywhere else to post this.

Could I make an odd, simple request to anyone out there who owns the Milano? I'd like to know its front-to-end length (not the wingspan), from the tip of its nose to the end of the Technic/Bionicle piece used as one of its wing binders. I know the Lego website does give this information as 9 inches/25 cm, but I'm not sure how they measured it (i.e. from which point to which point they did their measurements). I'm asking this because I'm running low on space in my cupboard and I'm not sure if it will fit, should I get the Milano.

Thanks in advance!

It is 22 1/2cm, and you should defiantly get because it is awesome! I had no room when I got it but I made the room :D

It is 22 1/2cm, and you should defiantly get because it is awesome! I had no room when I got it but I made the room :D

Sweet, thank you so much Hulk_Smash! It's not a matter of making room - my display cabinet is about 26cm long width-wise, looks like I'll be able to fit it in! I want it so bad after seeing the movie, can't wait to get the set. Thanks once again! :)

That's why I haven't seen Guardians yet. It'll make me add to my already lengthy wishlist.

You haven't seen Guardians yet??!!? GO SEE IT! Try to resist the urge to get the Milano. Trust me, it'll come on sale next year, and then you'll get it for cheap! Go enjoy the movie though, it's phenomenal!

I really do need to, I know, but my materialism might make my life more difficult afterwards!

FIGHT IT! ;D

That's why I haven't seen Guardians yet. It'll make me add to my already lengthy wishlist.

Trust me, it's gonna make you add them to the front of the que. :grin:

That movie is so damn good, i can't wait for the bluray :wub:

At least the sets are good, because you will deffinatly want them, even if the sets are retired by the time you see it you will still buy them from Bricklink, so why wait, go and see one of the best Marvel movies of all time.

I surrender! I'm going to try to see that movie as soon as I can, and if my soul craves minifigure raccoons and bird-shaped spaceships for a while, I guess I'll have to feed it!

Edited by 8BrickMario