just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Poor Martian Manhunter not invited to Batman's birthday party :(

He's just invisible. ;) That Batman minifig is the one I've been waiting years for! Love the new cowl with the short ears. Looks like we'll indeed be seeing a New 52 Batman and Wonder Woman in the future.

I realize people think a Batman variant is a great exclusive. But not if the only figures you care about are Batman related! I haven't read that story, but he looks amazing. I'll have to see how prices end up. That is really the only con exclusive I will pay attention to.

I agree... I'm hoping that the larger run of 1750 means I'll be able to pick one up for less than £75 in the aftermarket. Even if I have to be patient.

My accountant kind of gave me the nod to get the Tumbler (and possibly Slave 1 if it's around) through the business as 'more office decoration' today so I'm very happy about that. Don't think I can cover eBay costs for things like this though! :(

I'm looking forward to any of the new figures on this poster... although from now on we'll all be trawling these posters for stuff!

One thing I noticed today... the older poster with all the Bat vehicles on it... the 66 Batmobile on there was the SDCC mini release wasn't it? It's just that now you can see the scaling properly. How did we all miss that?

Edited by Robianco

You can tell he's the New 52 Batman with the lines all over his torso. There's the three lines that connect from the bat signal on his chest to his shoulders and the lines on his abs.

That SDCC exclusive Batman is cool but I'm glad it's not a new figure. Also the new Batman cowl looks great, I hope to see it in some sets. Happy Batman Day!! :classic:

I'm confused. So are we getting 2 DC and 2 Marvel Comic Con exclusive minifigs or just the Batman? Are the four minifigures Uni-Kitty, Bard, The Collector, and Batman.

I'm confused. So are we getting 2 DC and 2 Marvel Comic Con exclusive minifigs or just the Batman? Are the four minifigures Uni-Kitty, Bard, The Collector, and Batman.

I think that's the four of them... one each for Super Heroes, one for Hobbit and one for the Lego Movie.

Now looking at both of these pictures gives us a clue we might not get a full scale classic batmobile. they look exactly the same in both pictures. And what about that small black tumbler?

13895132443_12f8d95d7f.jpgqiuixxbf6my1miumts8z.jpg

I'm really looking forward to new cowl batman and new 52 wonder woman, but i think now it's confirmed we're getting green lantern!

Edited by amazingbricks

I hope the DC set at SDCC is a set with Batman, Green Lantern, Scarecrow and Ventriloquist and Scarface.

Did anyone else realize in the batman day image that they all have their in game costumes except Supes. They all have a costume we already have except for Batman, Wonder Woman and of course Green Lantern

To everyone pining for that stubble head, just wait until we get the new cowls, then use a Wolverine Cowl head.

Did anyone else realize in the batman day image that they all have their in game costumes except Supes. They all have a costume we already have except for Batman, Wonder Woman and of course Green Lantern

This is why most assume we're getting new 52 versions of Wonder Woman and Batman along with the first proper Green Lantern minifig (which is also his new 52 costume)

Now looking at both of these pictures gives us a clue we might not get a full scale classic batmobile. they look exactly the same in both pictures. And what about that small black tumbler?

13895132443_12f8d95d7f.jpgqiuixxbf6my1miumts8z.jpg

I'm really looking forward to new cowl batman and new 52 wonder woman, but i think now it's confirmed we're getting green lantern!

Pretty sure it's the Bane tumbler recolored if not, then maybe it has something to do with the new set.

Actually, no he isn't. Flash is in his original costume.

Well, these posters have been proven to be clues, so new costume or not, GL is almost certain to debut on the mainstream LEGO market next year.