just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

I still do not see the major hype of The Collector still. He's weak. The Collector will only get hyped about because of the GotG movie other than that he's a really obscure villain and nothing any major Marvel fan should worry about acquiring. I think Lego is understanding the flaws with the Exclusives now. Worst exclusive I'm still saying is the Rocket Raccoon variant since he's highly detailed but who knows maybe there is hope in seeing him in a set alongside the AoU wave of sets.

Even if he's obscure, villains are hard to come by. In my superhero display, it's like a 5:1 ratio...The collector would've been nice but all well.

Now is it just me or that 66 batmobile has a short wheel base ? :laugh:

Holly, compact Batmobile, Batman ! :laugh:

Agreed. If the wheelbase were more proportionate, I would be all over that thing. It looks kinda weird the way it is.

I wanted Zur-En-Arrh Batman would have made a really nice pre order for batman 3 :cry_sad: I mean the cow in a new colour :cry2:

and for sdcc they go all out and give batman leg printing but for the $200 set they dont

and for sdcc they go all out and give batman leg printing but for the $200 set they dont

What exactly should Batman have printed on his legs? He just has black legs. I know it's personal preference, but the new summer Star Wars figures that have black legs and little detail white printing just look too busy. I just don't see what this particular Batman would need printed on his legs.

What exactly should Batman have printed on his legs? He just has black legs. I know it's personal preference, but the new summer Star Wars figures that have black legs and little detail white printing just look too busy. I just don't see what this particular Batman would need printed on his legs.

its a fair point just wanted some accent lines like the torso, it just bugs me that most of the sdcc figs have leg printing when so few of the super heroes ones do

I had guessed Batman of Zur-En-Arrh too. I'm glad it is. Having read Morrison's story of Zur-En-Arrh's Batman, I was excited to see the minifig on the 75th Anniversary poster but I don't mind missing out on this one. Like others have said, at least it's not a key character like Green Lantern or Sinestro, or even other Batman variants that I would've been way pissed to miss out on like Adam West Batman, Jean-Paul Valley Batman, Dark Knight Returns Batman, or even Batman Beyond. (An SDCC exclusive Batman Beyond minifig would've destroyed me!)

Forget you Lego, they just don't care about their customers.

They are doing better, though. An obscure Batman suit, an obscure Marvel villain, a set without any exclusive figures, and a variant of a minifigure that is in a set. Better than Phoenix, Green Arrow, and Spider-Woman. :wink:

This year was better than last year in terms of exclusives, but I won't be totally satisfied until they're abolished entirely.

This year was better than last year in terms of exclusives, but I won't be totally satisfied until they're abolished entirely.

I don't think that will happen. it's becoming a tradition now.

The fact that we are complaining about secondary characters is amusing. No matter what LEGO decides to do with exclusives someone will always be mad. The only thing you can really do is count on LEGO to re-release the fig in the future or bootleggers. Two very good options considering how good quality bootleggers are getting. I don't really mind that my superheroes collection isn't complete but I do enjoy what I have and I'm happy others get to do that with their exclusives. It can't be exclusive if LEGO has to release it to everyone. Just contempt with what you have and in the meantime care about the future sets. :grin:

As the latest LEGO press release does not call Bard an exclusive, SDCC promotions appear to be handled quite differently.

I think it is possible that LEGO will get to preview only promotions for minifigs. Judging by the reaction here SDCC exclusive sets without exusive minifigs would be welcome. I was glad for the Batman set. I still am hoping for that Rocket to show up in a polybag. I guess if there was going to be a theatre promotion with him, we would have caught word by now.

I like that Zur-En-Arrh Batman is an exclusive, and not a new hero. The Batmobile is cute, and I'm glad it has no exclusive prints or whatnot!

The fact that we are complaining about secondary characters is amusing. No matter what LEGO decides to do with exclusives someone will always be mad. The only thing you can really do is count on LEGO to re-release the fig in the future or bootleggers. Two very good options considering how good quality bootleggers are getting. I don't really mind that my superheroes collection isn't complete but I do enjoy what I have and I'm happy others get to do that with their exclusives. It can't be exclusive if LEGO has to release it to everyone. Just contempt with what you have and in the meantime care about the future sets. :grin:

I going to leave this last opinion on the subject. I understand both sides. I would love to have Spider-Woman and Green Arrow. I also like to have something everyone else doesn't have. However, complaining won't stop LEGO from making exclusives. Also, this comic displays statements that aren't needed (though the comic itself is pretty funny :grin:)

SlapComicCon

considering they are clustering every person, including those who really don't complain, as one big whiney group. I and a few others on here would be fine with obscure suits and characters. We aren't complaining about all exclusives. Just ones that are original characters. Just my 2 cents though. :classic:

Edited by TheLegoExperience

Are the instructions for the mini SdCC sets usauly published to the community? I wanna by the juniors Batcave and build this.

I absolutely love the Tumbler, though I won't be getting it. Not super upset about the alternate Rocket, more upset about The Collector being an exclusive.

The mini Batomobile is quite cute though.